Automotive → Motor Vehicle

Approximately 924 Reports Found

Mar 02 2014
Sacramento DMV I paid for my car registration online using my debit card. Received my tags. 2 months later they said my check was not honored at the bank. Sacramento California Author: modesto , California Motor Vehicle: Sacramento DMV Sacramento, California

Apr 05 2014
Online Vehicle Shipping Scams The scam artist post vehicle for sale online and offer to ship it using Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, Ebay Motors etc Nationwide Anywhere Internet
Author: New York, New York Motor Vehicle: Online Vehicle Shipping Scams Internet

Feb 26 2014
ALL State Roadside Assistnace 6:00 pm Flat tire , two different service calls and STILL not fixed?? Omaha NE Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: ALL State Roadside Assistnace Select State/Province

Feb 25 2014
Dealer License Group BMAK Auction (sister company), Dealer Insurance Group, Adrian Kiglies Vice President Some May Take Their Services As A SCAM!! Oak Brook Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Motor Vehicle: Dealer License Group Oak Brook, Illinois

Feb 24 2014
PennDOT Unlawful federal thugs Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: PennDOT Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2014
David Stanley Dodge Vinyl not leather seats in a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Package Midwest City Oklahoma Author: Atwood, Oklahoma Motor Vehicle: David Stanley Dodge Midwest City, Oklahoma

Feb 20 2014
Lewis Ibarra Lewis Delarosa aka Lewis angel aka EL RATA aka Scammer in garland snitch liar blackmail extortionist slanderer Garland Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle: Lewis Ibarra Garland, Texas

Feb 19 2014
The CIT Group/Sales Financing, Inc Fraudulent Charge/Lien on Mobile Home Paid off in full=02/21/03 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: The CIT Group/Sales Financing, Inc Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 12 2014
Frank Bailey Jennifer P. Taylor I want to stop these scams.  Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Louisville, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Frank Bailey Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Feb 08 2014
Bangor car care Maine ride / Bumper-2-Bumper 2 cars from these people both were junk lost tranny within a year on one next car 2 wheel bearings and front spring within a year pretty much force me to buy second car as in Bangor Maine Author: boothbay, Maine Motor Vehicle: Bangor car care Bangor, Maine

36, Report #1121953

Feb 08 2014
Scooter-Mechanics.com Dishonest business and lying owner Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Motor Vehicle: Scooter-Mechanics.com Palm Harbor, Florida

37, Report #1121917

Feb 07 2014
waukegan car auction Melanie and Marisol scammers Buyer of several auctioned cars that all had problems ...deseptive practices waukegan Illinois Author: bridgeview, Alabama Motor Vehicle: waukegan car auction waukegan, Select State/Province

Feb 07 2014
jp autos inc william barnhill Fraudulent car dealer Billings Montana Author: Los angeles, California Motor Vehicle: jp autos inc Billings , Montana

39, Report #1120832

Feb 04 2014
salvage world.net Fraud , Ripoff, Cheat, dishonest , Intent to only steal your money Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Author: westborough, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: salvage world.net Ft. Lauderdale, , Florida

40, Report #1119856

Apr 07 2014
Schumacher Electric Battery Charger/Maintainer Product ruined 2 batteries. Both were over 12.6v the "maintainer" correctly installed took them to 0.3v. Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Marietta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Schumacher Electric Mount Prospect, Illinois

41, Report #1119470

Jan 29 2014
VOLVO YORK IMPORTS DBA LEHMAN VOLVO950 NORTH HILLS ROADYORK, PA 17402 XC90 VOLVO WATER ON PASSENGER FLOOR- SUNROOF DRAIN PROBLEM YORK /PENNSYLVANIA Author: DILLSBURG, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: VOLVO Select State/Province

Jan 28 2014
eAutosCenter Deals They claims to be a cosignment service for cars, boats and motorcyles. Like the other sites, it will be down in weeks. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Motor Vehicle: eAutosCenter Deals Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 24 2014
Orlando Car Depot,LLC ''RALPH''''Mohammed U Siddiqui'' (Manager) THIS DEALER SOLD ME A ''LEMON'' ORLANDO Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle: Orlando Car Depot,LLC ORLANDO, Florida

Jan 23 2014
Riders Wholesale BJ MorrisRiders Wholesale Inc Not Rated 110 Orbit Rd, Statesville, NC 28677(704) 873-6625 They took my money...did not deliver product..they took the money and ran with it $8,000. statesville North Carolina Author: st louis , Missouri Motor Vehicle: Riders Wholesale statesville , North Carolina

Jan 20 2014
Car Hop car hop on se 14th st des moines iowa sold me a totaled car, let me drive off the car lot without insurance and told me I had 45 days to get insurance when I was supposed to have it that day, I got a $400 no isurance ticket and my rates went up. I've had to replace in the last 60 days; the car battery(car died on test drive and car hop said they would pay for it since it was pre existing but when we found out it was the battery they wouldnt pay for it i have paper work), brakes, a rim, windshield wipers, and i found out my frame to my entire car is bent which means its totaled, and my water pump is leaking really bad, which is covered by the warranty but does me no good since I have complained online twice and they will not answer their phone or return any of my calls, and when they do finally answer, they keep telling me they cant do anything the guy that sold me the car has to do everything but yet he is never there. des moines Iowa Author: Des Moines, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Car Hop des moines, Iowa

Jan 19 2014
smart start Keelers automotive I want to sell my car (I have a Buyer) but they were closed on a saturday and could not get any info on the procedure i needed to sell my car!!! I called smart start also but got a guy in texas ( I live in PA??) telford Pennsylvania Author: green lane, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: smart start telford, Pennsylvania