Automotive → Motor Vehicle

Jul 11 2015
D&D Systems Kelowna BC Denis Laberge & Marilyn Ordze liars & scammers selling car with blown engine as a "reliable economical car" to a woman and saying they didn't know the engine was blown when they sold it car never even lasted one day Penticton BC Author: California Motor Vehicle: D&D Systems Kelowna BC Penticton, British Columbia

Jul 07 2015
propertyroom.com Bait and discontinue on vehicle item then repost same vehicle at next posting. This happened to me several times on this site california Internet Author: Duvall, Washington Motor Vehicle: propertyroom.com Internet

Jul 07 2015
Toyota Jason Chambers Joey Myers Pushed away coustumer who took car back twice for help Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Motor Vehicle: Toyota Chandler , Arizona

Jul 07 2015
Ashley Sinkler 2008 Nissan Omaha, NE, Offutt Air Force Base (OFF) Internet Author: Nevada Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jun 26 2015
3 D Motors1 Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Motor Vehicle: 3 D Motors1 Tampa, Florida

Jun 26 2015
Allstate/Monica Foggie False investigation. No one did an investigation on my accident but assumed that I am at fault. Roanoke Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Allstate/Monica Foggie Roanoke , Virginia

Jun 25 2015
Titlebucks broad street Russell Late by 12 days dropped off money order of full late payment brought my payment current. 2 days after the following month due date they repo my car I ask why they said said refused my money order that I dropped off after hours after my work schedule therefore made it late said they returned my money order almost 2 weeks later still haven't seen or received my payment that they say they returned Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Motor Vehicle: Titlebucks broad street Tennessee

Jun 14 2015
Old Salt Marine Totally lie, do not finish work, charge for work not done Lakeland Florida
Author: mulberry, Florida Motor Vehicle: Old Salt Marine Lakeland, Florida

Jun 12 2015
Firestone Complete Auto Care A Simple Tire Rotation turned in $473.38 Alternator Issue. Waldorf Maryland
Author: Bowie, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Firestone Complete Auto Care Waldorf, Maryland

Jun 11 2015
etagsdirect watch out has a 19.95 service fee which is mentioned Nationwide Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: etagsdirect Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
VINCARHISTORY Scam - no useable info ?????????? Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Motor Vehicle: VINCARHISTORY Internet

Jun 06 2015
PEP BOYS #21 MECHANCISBURG BRIAN DAVID ZUCKERMAN, PA ATTORNEY NO. 73467, SCOTT ELLIOTT, COMPLAINT FOR TITLE 75 SECTION 4703 PA INSPECTION STATION FRAUD; RACKETEERING-INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATION Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: PEP BOYS #21 MECHANCISBURG Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 05 2015
salvage world http://www.salvageworld.net/ They sold me a car for $6,790.66 Online. Its been 5 month since i sent them the money. They stated that they will ship the car to me. I called them so many time, they said nothing they can do about it. Wilmington Delaware Author: Demoines, Washington Motor Vehicle: salvage world Nationwide

May 31 2015
Consumer Portfolio Services Robbed me for years Irvine California Author: tallahassee, Florida Motor Vehicle: Consumer Portfolio Services Irvine , California

May 21 2015
Honda North America Defective vehicle Nationwide Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Honda North America Nationwide