Unusual Rip-Off → Work Place Bullies

Oct 27 2014
Everest Merchant Services Arnold Oshanesky They are the worst company to work for new york New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Work Place Bullies: Everest Merchant Services new york, New York

Oct 24 2014
WALGREENS PHARMACY DISTRICT 11PHARMACY MANAGER; GARY CHEEMA RX DISTRICT MANAGER; MINAL THAKKARDISTRICT SUPERCOW; IRENE PAREISIRENT-A-COP LOSS PREVENTION; sexual harrassment/ retaliation HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: WALGREENS PHARMACY HOUSTON, Texas

Oct 15 2014
Pacific Brochures, James Naughton, Henry Wotton SCAM!!! Please Read .... Do Not Buy Anything from Pacific Brochures San Diego California Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Oct 08 2014
xoxo telecom group telecom4u Do not work for this company atlanta Georgia Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: xoxo telecom group atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2014
YOBSN Your Own Branded Social Network Smart Media Technologies David Martin BEWARE of YOBSN! They stole over $2,000 from me! David Martin, Kathy Keen, & Ric Olsen really messed up here n/a CA
Author: Fife, Washington Work Place Bullies: YOBSN Internet

Oct 07 2014
Uncle Wankies Ken Friles and Sean Garcia does not pay their employees fully and have been told that they will not pay if fired or quits.  BAD BUSINESS Spring Texas Author: Houston , Texas Work Place Bullies: Uncle Wankies Spring, Texas

Sep 23 2014
Johnathan Serrano calls to say i owe money to a company that i have not associated with unknown Author: Gallup, New Mexico Work Place Bullies: Johnathan Serrano Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
psych care consultants Horrible St. Louis Mo/St.Louis Author: Troy, Missouri Work Place Bullies: psych care consultants St. Louis, Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Richard Colandrea Ridgeview Manor-103 Walnut St. Middleburg, VA Failure to Pay employee-Scam Artist Real Estate Owner-Employer............ Middleburg Virginia
Author: Winchester, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Richard Colandrea Middleburg, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
MORTGAGE INVESTORS CORP (MIC) MORTGAGE INVESTORS aka " DEWEY ,CHEATEM & HOWE 2 RIP-OFF VETERANS" SAINT PETERSBURG Florida Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Work Place Bullies: MORTGAGE INVESTORS CORP ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Pacific Brochure Diana very disrespecttful San Diego Califona Author: Donalsonville, Georgia Work Place Bullies: Pacific Brochure Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Brenda Marcial The Pampered Pooch Harassment, Stalking, Vindictive Behavior Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: San Francisco, California Work Place Bullies: Brenda Marcial Gaithersburg, Maryland

Aug 19 2014
Affordable Bail Bonds ,Roberta Dampf-Aguilar, Roberta has not paid me my final pay check, its been one year! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Affordable Bail Bonds Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 16 2014
Grand Canyon University GCU Terminated & Retaliation Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work Place Bullies: Grand Canyon University Tempe, Arizona

Aug 15 2014
Honda of America Indjured severely at work, Honda now putting me through H*** Marysville Ohio Author: Marion, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Honda of America Marysville, Ohio

Aug 13 2014
Union Rescue Mission Mrs Peggy families coordinater of the fourth floor has denied and lied on several peoplewho hhave lived in the mission and deceptively gotten families seperated as well as been the cause of women being placed in the street as well as lied on others when she infact have been the cause of young females being rap of several generations She has falsely restrictions on several ladies for the reasons of personal animosity. She is a manipulative liar and is using the program for her own gain. one lady has given her child for adoption cause Miss Peggy turned her down for residence. the lady slept for two days outside then gave her baby away due to stress. my 12 year old daughter is sleeping on the streets and in and out of shelters not equipped for children as well as me and her brother who is 10 and sad cause we left a domestic violence place in Houston to come to my home in California. Miss Peggy is the biggest looser. coordinatee for homeless with no compassion for kids alone who come first los Angeles California Author: homeless , California Work Place Bullies: Union Rescue Mission Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 09 2014
Field Tactical Unit SCAM!!!! Georgia Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: Field Tactical Unit Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
Howard Gerhson www.bestblanks.com Owner of bestblanks is a selfish greedy pig. Stealing Commissions from employees. Beware, he will try to leverage each transaction to his benefit, stay far away from this company. If you are looking for work, don't consider this place, you will be lied to, taken advantage, not to mention ownwer is a selfish s**** who has absolutely no people skills, will yell and scream at each employee like a trypicl s****. If you want to be yelled at and work in a micromanaged environment this is the place for you. If you want to work for free this is the place for you. If you want to be lied to this is best place for you. Your better off working for Mcdonalds rather than a arrogant son of B!@# , who has no class! Keep your $150.00 that you didn't earn, hope your conscious gets to you, oh wait, i forgot you dont have one...Heartless S** ! Hollywood Florida Author: Doral, Florida Work Place Bullies: Howard Gerhson Hollywood, Florida

Aug 27 2014
757-632-3067 Belinda Yung, Elegant Belinda, Mina Parker, Flora Belle, Belinda Lewis, Belinda J Moritz, Belinda J Yee, Belinda Joy, raised in Virginia hates other escorts & spreads lies Mississippi Internet
Author: Louisiana Work Place Bullies: 757-632-3067 Internet

Jul 31 2014
Dry Guys Basements My Dad owns the company, that means I own YOU!! Work Till YOU drop. I do as I please!!! Woodstown New Jersey Author: penns grove, New Jersey Work Place Bullies: Dry Guys Basements Woodstown, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
1 Eleven Management Group O.G. and Associates OVER WORKED UNDER PAYED Rocky Hill Connecticut Author: South Glastonbury, Connecticut Work Place Bullies: 1 Eleven Management Group Rocky Hill, Connecticut