Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employers

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Sep 30 2015
TOYS "R" US AND NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE American Companies Screwing the American Employees USA Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Employees: TOYS Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
EMD Property Management Scam, after personal information, company doesn't exist in New Mexico Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employers: EMD Property Management Internet

Sep 29 2015
Orlando Marketing Events Orlando Marketing Events & PartnersAmerican Events, Inc Overworked and No Pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Employers: Orlando Marketing Events Orlando, Florida

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Sep 23 2015
Kenda logistics Worked for no pay. No reimbersment. Bypass weighstations. Chargeback for breakdowns. Truck leaking excessive oil. No key to lock unlock Madison Florida Author: Citrus Springs, Florida Employers: Kenda logistics Madison, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Atmosphera Global Lying Ads and Lying Owner Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Employers: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Sep 17 2015
World Way Freight Transport Will try to f*** you over Wood Dale IL Illinois Author: Bakersfield, California Employers: World Way Freight Transport Wood Dale IL, Illinois

Sep 12 2015
exactacall ripp off in all its Glory!!! boston MA Internet Author: aubrey , Texas Employers: exactacall Internet

Sep 07 2015
Wisconsin dept of health services unfair labor practices madison wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Employers: Wi dept of health services

Sep 06 2015
Evince Marketing Evince marketing Jacksonville Florida scam ripoff liars bulls* promises Jacksonville  Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Employers: Evince Marketing Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 23 2015
Joseph Collins - Punch TV CEO of Urban Television Network Corporation He's touting a sub one penny stock and not disclosing key info about the company Compton California Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: Joseph Collins - Punch TV Compton, California

Aug 22 2015
C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Ron Cable / Owner Deceptive,liing,careless,using,greedy,self centered,bullying,junk owning, con artist not to mention a flippant attitude Litchfield Park Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Employers: C&W Sons Enterprises, Inc. Litchfield Park, Arizona

Aug 21 2015
Natural Born Leaders Inc SHADY OWNER Tacoma Washington Author: Washington Employers: Natural Born Leaders Inc Tacoma, Washington

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 20 2015
Privform.com Walmart Privform Consumer service evaluator position offered and acceptance letter sent to me with $1,999.20 check from Wachovia bank attached to acceptance letter. Dallas TX or Madrid Spain Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Employers: Privform.com Nationwide