Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Employers

Dec 14 2015
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo will treat you like you are the criminal instead of the victim of fraud Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Employers: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
HSM SOLUTIONS INC. / Dwight Wallace Transportation Manager Defective Trailers Fort Smith Arkansas Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Local Transportation: HSM SOLUTIONS INC. Fort Smith , Arkansas

Dec 05 2015
Schulzecrow Safer Inc.Confidence Inc.Trust Inc. Recruitment Scam, Dublin, Royersford, Phoenix Internet, AZ,WA Author: Roseville, California Employers: Schulzecrow Internet

Nov 29 2015
intown suites no response from management HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Employers: intown suites HOUSTON, Texas

Nov 18 2015
john christner trucking hearless thieves sapulpa Oklahoma Author: rexburg, Idaho Employers: john christner trucking sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nov 16 2015
Knight Transporttation Did not hire Egan Wisconsin Author: Arcadia, Wisconsin Employers: Knight Transporttation Egan , Wisconsin

Nov 15 2015
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK The check is written on TD BANK in Philadelphia, PaName of company on the check is PROACTIVE EVENT MARKETING, INC I then looked up the check routing number and found out it was a sample check. Internet Author: Daytona beach, Florida Employers: ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK Internet

Nov 11 2015
Big rock transportation Seargent/road runner Put on your lipstick so you look pretty while your getting F***ed Mars hill, ma Maine
Author: Cabot , Arkansas Employers: Big rock transportation

Nov 09 2015
Team USA Monica Ernst, Thomas Mitchell This employment scam is nothing but a couple of greedy pigs trying to suck people into paying them $21k. Unfair and unrealistic training setting you up for failure so you have to pay them if you want to move forward. New York Nationwide Author: des moines, Other Employers: Team USA Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Knight transportation Columbus-dry division I initially had a bad taste but it improved! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Marion , Ohio Employers: Knight transportation Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Swift transportation Lease opp ripoff Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employers: Swift transportation Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
Rosedale Transport Messed up DAC info dalton Georgia Author: blenheim, South Carolina Employers: Rosedale Transport dalton, Georgia

Nov 03 2015
Walmart Services Group This has caused me great stress, and mental anguish. i have had to put off important business calls, and appointments. Contact my Bank, file reports for this scam,,etc. I am now very concerned and suspicious of who has my personal info, that could just send me a check of $1,990.19 with my full name and address. This has surely opened my eyes. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employees: Walmart Services Group Bentonville , Arkansas

Nov 12 2015
SELECT RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING LTD Advertising a job opportunity and scheduled your training without telling you its 200GBP Job Scam London Author: London, Alabama Employers: SELECT RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING LTD London,

Nov 02 2015
Gi2c Getin2China owned by Yuri Khlystov Gi2c China scam sells fake internship and false job dreams to unemployed people for thousands of dollars Beijing Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: Gi2c Internet

Oct 27 2015
Alamo Janitorial & Supply, Inc. Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Employers: Alamo Janitorial & Supply, Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 26 2015
Grainger Inc I did an online application and was set up to come in for testing. I think there were 3 parts. If you passed the 1st test you went on to the 2nd test and so on. The next step was a face to face with 2 gentlemen from HR dept and if they felt that you were a fit you were notified to come in and receive the paper work for a drug test/background test/physical. All of the above happened then I receive numerous calls and emails that I would be starting on a certain day and that I would be contacted. I got a call from HR within this process and was asked why I didn't put a temp position on my original application versus the updated one. My response was I must have forgotten and from that point on I heard nothing from them again until weeks later when I was sent an email informing me that they hired someone else. A whole month of my time was wasted thinking I had a job just to find out that it wasn't going to happen. I never got an explanation why. Ridiculous! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employment Services: Grainger Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 26 2015
MyFlexJob.com is a SCAM but seems so believable it's easy to fall for it! Internet Author: Issaquah, Washington Employers: MyFlexJob.com Internet

44, Report #1262054

Oct 18 2015
Checker Cab Publicly embarassed, screamed at, money not correct, no receipts for cash lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Employers: Checker Cab lakeland, Florida

45, Report #1261998

Oct 26 2015
Beacon Leads LLC Robert Goodrich HOSTILE WORK ENVIROMENT Anaheim California Author: Anaheim, California Employers: Beacon Leads LLC Anaheim, California

Oct 11 2015
Wray's Transport, Michael Wray, Kari Coleman Stole My Families Entire Forture Wisconsin Rapids Nationwide Author: Winterset, Iowa Employers: Wray's Transport Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
VXI Global Solutions Underpaid employee's Cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Employers: VXI Global Solutions Cincinnati, Ohio