Sports & Recreation → Casinos

Approximately 116 Reports Found

Apr 22 2014
Jim Tibbetts aka WSOP coach wsopcoach@gmail.com Jim Fake poker coach, SCAM! Las Vegas & Los Angeles Internet, LV,LA
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos: Jim Tibbetts aka WSOP coach Internet

Feb 25 2014
Worldwide Business Solutions, Inc. ONLINECASINO.COM Franchise rip off. $3000 investment- no comunications- no help-all they want is your money Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Naples, Florida Casinos: Worldwide Business Solutions, Inc. Allentown, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2014
real vegas online gambling site false advertizieng - ignorance from support centr Internet Author: pickering, Ontario Casinos: real vegas Select State/Province

Dec 12 2013
I played on slots inferno for several months and made many deposits, I use a free spin and win 600 and they declines my with draw and took away my winnings! I plated through the required amount and still played after that, could have been even more. I emailed all documents needed, and was declined because I didn't make a deposit before I played the free spins they sent me! they declined and then took away my money and zeroed out my account! slots inferno ripped me off! Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Casinos: slots inferno online Select State/Province

Dec 05 2013
betonline betonline live blackjack costa rica Internet Author: Internet Casinos: betonline Internet

Nov 01 2013
bitcoinvideocasino.com http://bitcoinvideocasino.com/BVC scam , theif, bot users Internet
Author: California Casinos: bitcoinvideocasino.com Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
Bovada Terrible company policy regarding fees  Internet Author: plantation, Florida Casinos: Bovada Internet

Apr 27 2013
Coach Thompson international club Original sponser of business Willoughby, Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Casinos: Coach Thompson international club Willoughby, Ohio

Nov 25 2012
supro.com casino 888 sister casinos RIPP OFF CASINOS , Internet Author: burton, Internet Casinos: supro.com casino Internet

Nov 12 2012
Plasmanet Inc. FreeLotto Congradulation, You have Won NOT New York, New York Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Casinos: Plasmanet Inc. New York, New York

Oct 12 2012
lucky18casino this company owes me 2500.00 in payouts that they approved mos ago Internet Author: sylvania, Ohio Casinos: lucky18casino Internet

Oct 03 2012
Mark Ward "HOW I MADE 1 MILLION POUNDS IN 7 YEARS WITHOUT A JOB! Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Casinos: Mark Ward Internet

Sep 22 2012
Scott King Scotty King, Medellin Scotty, Scott, deportesfuego.com, apuestaentodo.com/, playcr.ag, grandelatino.com Scott King is a sports bookie in Medellin, Colombia that doesn't pay if you win. He is broke and lives off his Moms money. Durham, Internet
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Casinos: Scott King Internet

Sep 16 2012
Lucky 18 Casino Slow slow . payment if ever. Internet Author: Federa Way, Washington Casinos: Lucky 18 Casino Internet

Sep 11 2012
william hills rip off merchants Internet, Nationwide Author: glasgow, Casinos: william hills Nationwide

Aug 27 2012
Skillville Skilladdiction Refusal to honor withdrawals Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Casinos: Skillville Internet

Jul 11 2012
Anthony Lewis Fadethebookie Stated he would give me a refund of my initial $200 but then charged my card $300 & said it was a mistake then charged my card ANOTHER $500!! No refund given just stole more $$ Internet Author: , Casinos: Anthony Lewis Internet

Jun 28 2012
LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT I was sure Italy was going to win but I still went ahead and purchased a premium pick from livesmspicks.com and they told me to go ahead with Germany...so I did. worst decision ever , Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Casinos: WWW.LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT Internet