Community → Federal Government

Approximately 370 Reports Found

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Mar 19 2016
select portfolio servicing take my house from me salt lake city Utah Author: west sacramento, California Federal Government: select portfolio servicing salt lake city, Utah

Jan 22 2016
PK Property Management St. Francis Investors lp, ..Gregory Perlman & Robert Kriensky attorney. Violations & evictions. Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Federal Government: PK Property Management Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Chris Zinda and Heather Whitman Oregon and Utah BLM Lying Environmentalist Radicals and Economic Terrorists Resort New Harmony Utah
Author: Cedar City, Federal Government: Chris Zinda and Heather Whitman New Harmony, Utah

Dec 01 2015
us-immigration.com The site looks so true & real, but they are fake & charge you a fee for no service at all. On USCIS the forms are free to down & they guys charge you for nothing. You can call your bank and file a claim (pretty easy) and the bank will get your money back incase they donot refund your money. Stay away from this website !!! Nationwide Author: New York Federal Government: us-immigration.com Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Krystal Klear Water Center, Krystal Klear Water, Chris Di Re, Scare Tactics Advertising stating my water causes cancer, Williamsville New York
Author: Getzville, New York Federal Government: Krystal Klear Water Center Williamsville, New York

Aug 24 2015
Officer M.W. Gray FHP = Florida Highway Patrol Abuse of power by Florida Highway Patrol Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Federal Government: Officer M.W. Gray Florida