Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Jan 22 2017
Usave Car & Truck Rental, a total waste of money. My opinion, this franchise is a sure way for you to lose money. Usave Car & Truck Rental, my opinion, horrible franchise. Waste of money. Deceptive. under capitalized. ridgeland Mississippi
Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Usave Car & Truck Rental ridgeland, Mississippi

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
JD Byrider's and CNAC Rip off company Nationwide
Author: Bellefontaine, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider's and CNAC Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
USave Car Rental NU Car Rental USave Car Rental aka NU Car Rental Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: USave Car Rental Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
A & G auto sales Brenda Cahoon A & G Auto sales business practices is worst than being in a Domestic abuse Filled Relationship ! virginia beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: A & G auto sales virginia beach, Virginia

Jan 10 2017
Kings Honda Performance Kings HondaCentury Honda They tried to cheat me on a repair Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Kings Honda Cincinnati , Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 07 2017
Joseph Elmendorf Diesel mechanic mislead bus company for repairs glen cove Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Joseph Elmendorf Internet

Jan 07 2017
Enterprise Rent A Car Scam Encinitas California Author: Encinitas, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Encinitas, California

Jan 05 2017
Gmpartsgiant.com Fraudulent site Internet Author: Miami, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Gmpartsgiant.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 05 2017
University Motors Sold me a lemon Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: University Motors Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a "f88888g fag88t." All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Budget rental car Nashua NH Scammers liars thiefs Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental car Nashua NH Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 03 2017
Tire pros queen creek Does not pay employees Arizona Author: San tan valley, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Tire pros queen creek Arizona

Dec 31 2016
Riverside Metro Honda BAIT AND SWITCH Riverside California Author: Oceanside , California Auto & Truck Rental: Riverside Metro Honda Riverside, California