Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Good Sam Travel Assist Dishonest Nationwide
Author: Saratoga, Utah Auto & Truck Rental: Good Sam Travel Assist Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
economy car rental scamers and rude montreal quebec Author: fernie, British Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: economy car rental montreal,

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise Usave Car Rental Franchise, my opinion, a disaster. Ridgeland Mississippi Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise Ridgeland, Mississippi

Jul 17 2016
Drive time Sold me a bad vehicle lemon Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Drive time Plano, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Drivetime bridgecrest sold me a lemon and wouldn't fix the vehicle left me to prepare all damages Las vegas 3030 e SAHARA a Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet