Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
A & G auto sales Brenda Cahoon A & G Auto sales business practices is worst than being in a Domestic abuse Filled Relationship ! virginia beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: A & G auto sales virginia beach, Virginia

Jan 10 2017
Kings Honda Performance Kings HondaCentury Honda They tried to cheat me on a repair Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Kings Honda Cincinnati , Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 07 2017
Joseph Elmendorf Diesel mechanic mislead bus company for repairs glen cove Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Joseph Elmendorf Internet

Jan 07 2017
Enterprise Rent A Car Scam Encinitas California Author: Encinitas, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Encinitas, California

Jan 05 2017
Gmpartsgiant.com Fraudulent site Internet Author: Miami, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Gmpartsgiant.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 05 2017
University Motors Sold me a lemon Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: University Motors Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a "f88888g fag88t." All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Budget rental car Nashua NH Scammers liars thiefs Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental car Nashua NH Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 03 2017
Tire pros queen creek Does not pay employees Arizona Author: San tan valley, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Tire pros queen creek Arizona

Dec 31 2016
Riverside Metro Honda BAIT AND SWITCH Riverside California Author: Oceanside , California Auto & Truck Rental: Riverside Metro Honda Riverside, California

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Rip off company Orlando Flororia Author: Markfield, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: AVIS car hire Orlando International airport Florida