Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods "This is a car I'd put my teenage son in"! " Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe"! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Delray Beach Enterprise Delray Beach Enterprise they are a RIPOFF willing knowing that you have insurance but charges you for additional car rental insurance. DELRAY BEACH Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Delray Beach Enterprise Internet

Oct 13 2016
Ubit International Ubit LLC, empty offices, no contact, empty promises, silent treatment Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Ubit International Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 09 2016
Maaco auto paint Worst experience ever Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Maaco auto paint Clearwater , Florida

Oct 09 2016
CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Capitalone repossession without notice.Laws should prevent certain repossessions. I'm extremely concerned with Capitalone actions and the state trooper that assisted in the operation of towing. Piano Texas Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: CAPITALONE AUTO FINANCE Piano , Texas

Oct 08 2016
C&k auto brokers Horrible hortible service Campbelton rd, atl ga Georgia Author: Forest park, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: C&k auto brokers Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
ATS/Hertz toll charge for the Golden Gate Bridge California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: ATS/Hertz california

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona

Sep 26 2016

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 23 2016
Apollo RV rentals CheapaCampa RV Rentals Apollo RV Rental ripoff Darwin NT Australia Northern Territory Australia Author: Darwin, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Apollo RV rentals Nationwide