Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Aug 29 2016
Payless Rental Car Hidden charges, upgrading without informing, and refusing to change charge from one week to two days Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Rental Car Seattle, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Atlanta unique Auto Fraud Norcross Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Atlanta unique Auto Norcross, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Balll's Automotive Sold me a lemon Indio California
Author: Indio, California Auto & Truck Rental: Balll's Automotive Indio, California

Aug 24 2016
OTR Leasing Jeff Cullins, Sales Associate SCAM, FRAUD. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Camillus, New York Auto & Truck Rental: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 17 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent a Car Overcharging, Theft of Belongings, Ridicule, delray beach Florida Author: delray beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental delray beach, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Peopless financial This company will repo a car once fixed to resell it 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Peopless financial 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Payless rent a car Budget Undue charge. GPS. Horrible customer service. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless rent a car Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Enterprise Auto Rental Over charged on fees Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Auto Rental Buford, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 12 2016
A&S Auto Sales Charlotte North Carolina Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida