Automotive → Auto & Truck Rental

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
David stanley chevrolet of norman 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy, Norman, OK 73072 Tires for life program Norman Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: David stanley chevrolet of norman Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 20 2016
ebay motors I paid them 500 vanilla one prepaid card of 500 to buy a car Saratoga Springs New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Auto & Truck Rental: ebay motors Saratoga Springs, New York

Jun 16 2016
Luvonte Rhines Incompetent Management Poor Customer Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Luvonte Rhines Georgia

Jun 14 2016
Ideal Motors Tosh - owner Sell Lemon Cars and Lie! Hermitage Tennessee Author: Springfield , Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Ideal Motors Hermitage, Tennessee

Jun 11 2016
U Drive Motors Humberto Suarez Deposit ripoff Miami Florida Author: Margate , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: U Drive Motors Miami, Florida

Jun 07 2016
Chicago Auto Place Stay Away at All Costs Bensenville Illinois Author: Bristol, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Chicago Auto Place Bensenville , Illinois

Jun 01 2016
eBay Motors Payment eBay Motors Payment Pay eBay 4 car San jose Internet Author: Burnsville, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: eBay Motors Payment Internet

May 31 2016
Taylors Car Connection Beware of lemons sold Villa Rica Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Taylors Car Connection

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 27 2016
DriveTime Tempe, AZ Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide