Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Motor Vehicle Division

Approximately 214 Reports Found

Jul 23 2016
Motobuys.com Motobuys scooter defective won't honor warranty Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Division: Motobuys.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Life Payment/Nick Parenti signed me up for multiple credit card leases and forged my name Nationwide Author: Highland Park, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Life Payment/Nick Parenti Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HCTRA I got robbed back in November and I called them to let them know and I tried to give them my account info over the phone since I had zero credit cards, long story short, I now owe interest, fees after fees since November, they have my updated mailing address  houston TEXAS Author: houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HOUSTON,

Feb 06 2016
Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016

Jan 05 2016
Seward Motor Freight unethical, bait and switch, Seward Nebraska
Author: Beaverton, Oregon Motor Vehicle Division: Seward Motor Freight Seward, Nebraska

Nov 19 2015
ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA RIPPING OFF LIED ABOUT TIME NORTH WILLOW ST Pennsylvania Author: LANCASTER, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA NORTH WILLOW ST, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2015
Classy RV National Vehicle I don't know when I'll learn: if it sounds too good to be true. it probably is Omaha Nebraska Author: Washington, Missouri Motor Vehicle Division: Classy RV Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 23 2015
NTTA Billing me for a truck I do not own or drive Dallas Texas Author: Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: NTTA Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2015
registermyvehicle.com False vehicle registration company Internet Author: Evans, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: registermyvehicle.com Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pashcall truck lines Ptl Lies,childish,petty Murray Kentucky Author: fountain inn, South Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Pashcall truck lines Murray, Kentucky

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Emergency Locksmith Broke my car window/ charged excessive amount Omaha Nebraska Author: Atlanta, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: 24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 17 2015
United Acceptance Corporation UAC Colorado Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division: UAC Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING/violationinfo.com Unfair fine, can't speak to anyone about it Tempe Arizona Author: Canfield, Ohio Motor Vehicle Division: City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING Tempe, Arizona

May 21 2015
Harris county toll Harris county toll road authority Harris county toll is a robbery! Houston tx Texas Author: Cypress , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Harris county toll Texas

May 20 2015
West Hollywood Parking Violations - Total Disregard for Evidence Rip-off via bogus parking ticket West Hollywood California Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: West Hollywood Parking Violations Internet