Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Motor Vehicle Division

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016

Jan 05 2016
Seward Motor Freight unethical, bait and switch, Seward Nebraska Author: Beaverton, Oregon Motor Vehicle Division: Seward Motor Freight Seward, Nebraska

Nov 19 2015
ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA RIPPING OFF LIED ABOUT TIME NORTH WILLOW ST Pennsylvania Author: LANCASTER, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA NORTH WILLOW ST, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2015
Classy RV National Vehicle I don't know when I'll learn: if it sounds too good to be true. it probably is Omaha Nebraska Author: Washington, Missouri Motor Vehicle Division: Classy RV Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 23 2015
NTTA Billing me for a truck I do not own or drive Dallas Texas Author: Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: NTTA Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2015
registermyvehicle.com False vehicle registration company Internet Author: Evans, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: registermyvehicle.com Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pashcall truck lines Ptl Lies,childish,petty Murray Kentucky Author: fountain inn, South Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Pashcall truck lines Murray, Kentucky

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
United Acceptance Corporation UAC Colorado Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division: UAC Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING/violationinfo.com Unfair fine, can't speak to anyone about it Tempe Arizona Author: Canfield, Ohio Motor Vehicle Division: City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING Tempe, Arizona

May 21 2015
Harris county toll Harris county toll road authority Harris county toll is a robbery! Houston tx Texas Author: Cypress , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Harris county toll Texas

May 20 2015
West Hollywood Parking Violations - Total Disregard for Evidence Rip-off via bogus parking ticket West Hollywood California Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: West Hollywood Parking Violations Internet

14, Report #1220152

Apr 03 2015
T H E A Sent notice to Lawfirm to collect presumably unpaid tolls Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: T H E A Tampa, Florida

Mar 03 2015
Dirk Venter Wanted money for 'motorcycle' he was selling, but didn't want to show physical bike London W1W 8QA United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Benoni, Alabama Motor Vehicle Division: Dirk Venter Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
Twin star credit 2nd time reported did not make payment Olympia Washington Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Motor Vehicle Division: Twin star credit Nationwide