Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Motor Vehicle Division

Approximately 219 Reports Found

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Jamestown, New York Motor Vehicle: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

5, Report #1320873

Aug 05 2016
Intoxalock Ignition interlock device Deceptive. Rude. Faulty. Des moines, Iowa Nationwide
Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: Intoxalock Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Motobuys.com Motobuys scooter defective won't honor warranty Internet
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Division: Motobuys.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Life Payment/Nick Parenti signed me up for multiple credit card leases and forged my name Nationwide Author: Highland Park, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Life Payment/Nick Parenti Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HCTRA I got robbed back in November and I called them to let them know and I tried to give them my account info over the phone since I had zero credit cards, long story short, I now owe interest, fees after fees since November, they have my updated mailing address  houston TEXAS Author: houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HOUSTON,

Feb 06 2016
Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016

Jan 05 2016
Seward Motor Freight unethical, bait and switch, Seward Nebraska
Author: Beaverton, Oregon Motor Vehicle Division: Seward Motor Freight Seward, Nebraska

Nov 19 2015
ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA RIPPING OFF LIED ABOUT TIME NORTH WILLOW ST Pennsylvania Author: LANCASTER, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: ABSOLUTE TOWING LANCASTER,PA NORTH WILLOW ST, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2015
Classy RV National Vehicle I don't know when I'll learn: if it sounds too good to be true. it probably is Omaha Nebraska Author: Washington, Missouri Motor Vehicle Division: Classy RV Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 23 2015
NTTA Billing me for a truck I do not own or drive Dallas Texas Author: Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: NTTA Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2015
registermyvehicle.com False vehicle registration company Internet Author: Evans, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: registermyvehicle.com Internet

Oct 08 2015
Pashcall truck lines Ptl Lies,childish,petty Murray Kentucky Author: fountain inn, South Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Pashcall truck lines Murray, Kentucky

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Emergency Locksmith Broke my car window/ charged excessive amount Omaha Nebraska Author: Atlanta, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: 24/7 Atlanta Locksmith Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 17 2015
United Acceptance Corporation UAC Colorado Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division: UAC Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING/violationinfo.com Unfair fine, can't speak to anyone about it Tempe Arizona Author: Canfield, Ohio Motor Vehicle Division: City of Akron, Ohio VIOLATION PROCESSING Tempe, Arizona