Services → Printing & Copy Services

Oct 22 2014
Extreme Tee's Attacked me physically in their store after I simply made a complaint about their product that was made wrong. Simpsonville South Carolina
Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Extreme Tee's Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 21 2014
VistaPrint Deceptive and illegal business practices. Poor CS. Internet Author: COEUR D ALENE, Idaho Printing & Copy Services: VistaPrint Internet

Oct 20 2014
Print Buys - Suzie Jebrial printbuys.comprintbuys.netcleanerprintbuys.com& MANY others(Note: Sites all look similar! - BEWARE) CHARGED W/ FRAUD!!!! Lake Elsinore California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Print Buys - Suzie Jebrial Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2014
discountmugs.com Bel Group Don't order tee shirts from this cheese company. Yes, cheese. Cheesy, too. Chicato Illinios Author: San Diego, California Printing & Copy Services: discountmugs.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Artscow.com Don't call this ART Hong Kong Internet
Author: Lancaster, California Printing & Copy Services: Artscow.com Internet

Oct 08 2014
fake diploma now. com William Chace paid 600.00 for diploma and never got it! los angeles California Author: Hoover, Alabama Printing & Copy Services: fake diploma now. com los angeles, California

Sep 24 2014
Coastline Apparel Huge Rip off - DO NOT BUY Playa Del Rey California Author: City of Industry, California Printing & Copy Services: Coastline Apparel Playa Del Rey, California

Sep 22 2014
Graphics in Atlanta Michael or Victor Jenkins A joke and should be looked into for overbilling Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Graphics in Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Graphics in Atlanta & Mike/ Victor Jenkins TERRIBLE!!! Ghetto Unprofessional Takes Your Money Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Graphics in Atlanta & Mike/ Victor Jenkins TERRIBLE!!! Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
MICHAEL DEFIGLIO, MIKE DEFIGLIO dba COASTLINE APPEARAL Received check for custom hats and embroidery and never provided product. Won't return phone calls. PLAYA DEL REY California Author: Hawthorne, California Printing & Copy Services: COASTLINE APPEARAL PLAYA DEL REY, California

Sep 12 2014
Flyeralarm http://www.flyeralarm.com/ They did not deliver what I ordered and would not accept my reclamation Valencia Spain Author: Ibiza, Printing & Copy Services: Flyeralarm Select State/Province

Sep 06 2014
stamps.com scam charged my visa $17.95 and i didnt order anything nor do i have a clue what its for exacgtly , I think it said welcome kit. which ive yet seen. El Segundo, CA. Author: chicago, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: stamps.com Internet

Sep 04 2014
best-decals.com Bad Buisness Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Printing & Copy Services: best-decals.com Internet

89, Report #1172099

Aug 25 2014
Vistaprint Vistaprint offers Premium Matte Finish that is a dingy yellow off white color that is offered as white Edison New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Printing & Copy Services: Vistaprint Internet

Aug 21 2014
Cold fire signs Joke of a sign company san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Cold fire signs san antonio, Texas

Aug 19 2014
jetcityproducts.com jetcityproducts Worst Printing Job, Insulted my Photos! Kirkland Washington
Author: Seneca, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: jetcityproducts.com Kirkland, Washington

Aug 12 2014
cspcontractscreenprinting.com, Utah Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: cspcontractscreenprinting.com Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2014
gostickit failed to supply items that i paid for orange county California Author: clydebank, Other Printing & Copy Services: gostickit orange county, California

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Acme Prints non-delivery, kept money, charged cc w/o permission, non-responsive Tempe Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Acme Prints Tempe, Select State/Province