Services → Satellite Companies

Jun 12 2016
Dish Network Dish Ripoff - Took money without authorization Kingsport Nationwide Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Dish Network False Advertising Englewood Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide
31, Report #1301965

Apr 26 2016
Sirus XM Radio Poor service, bait and switch product, rip off Nationwide Author: Alabama Satellite Companies: Sirus XM Radio Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
DirecTV AT&T Beware of DirecTV/AT&T TV/Internet Bundle Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirecTV/AT&T Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Dish Installed service and a month later I cancelled as I wasn't happy with service or price. When I cancelled and returned equipment Dish charged my debit card on file 460.00 without my consent or knowledge. I was told giving my debit number there would only be a one time charge for service. They did not tell me it will be used for collateral. I only receive court ordered child support and the money Dish took was part of my house payment. I'm also going thru bankruptcy. Nationwide Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Directv Fraudulent, deceptive, illegal and unethical practices by Directv California Nationwide Author: Concord, California Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Directv AT&T Deceptive trade practices, offer no hassle free trial, start charging without permission, refuse refund Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Mar 19 2016
HughesNet Deceptive Business Practices: HughesNet Sales Agents Lie Nationwide Author: Owls Head, New York Satellite Companies: HughesNet Nationwide

Mar 08 2016
SiriusXM Satellite XM Satellite, Sirius, SXM satellite radio, xm satellite New York Internet Author: Bryson, Texas Satellite Companies: SiriusXM Satellite Internet

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV CEO,Mr.Mike White Direct TV Texas Author: Ft.Worth, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV Took money out of my accouny without authorization Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Directv AT&T Called customer Ser. Because they took 190.00 out of co. Acct. I never updated debit card since I had cancelled Ser. They somehow obtained my new card num. And without my permission debited my acct. The rep. ( must have been in another country) kept repeating your acct is zero you don't owe anything, yeah after you stole money out of my acct that I don't owe, my bank credited my acct same day and said it was fraud. Dire tv are thieves. Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Dish network Nationwide Author: Charles city, Virginia Satellite Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network Dish Network robbed me! Nationwide
Author: Windermere, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Feb 16 2016
Dish Network Dish has gone psycho crazy nuts treats several year loyal customer like crap Englewood Colorado Author: Lewiston, Idaho Satellite Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide