Services → Advertising Agencies

Jan 29 2016
AWAI I am inquiring whether there are any current updated reports since 2013. Delray, FL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Advertising Agencies: AWAI Internet

Jan 25 2016
Krowdster company won't allow you to terminate services Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Krowdster Internet

Jan 25 2016
Photobucket.com Scam Photobucket.com scammer, spammer Photobucket.com Scammers BEWARE Internet Author: covina, California Advertising Agencies: Photobucket.com Scam Internet

Jan 19 2016
DCG Marketing/Topaz Promotions Money scammers Belfast United Kingdom, Author: Dromore, Alabama Advertising Agencies: DCG Marketing/Topaz Promotions Belfast ,

Jan 18 2016
Sears False advertisement Nationwide Author: Dover, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Sears Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
DroneCast They sold me a drone with a promise of a job, and instead ripped me off Philadelphia Nationwide
Author: Florida Advertising Agencies: DroneCast Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
MyLife Add ContactsMyLifeMyLife.com, Inc.1100 Glendon Ave #1800Los AngelesCaliforniaUnited States - 90024-3522Customer CarePhone: +1 310 571 3144 0 0+1 888 704 1900 0 0Web: www.mylife.comWork days: Mon 6 AM - 7 PMTue 6 AM - 7 PMWed 6 AM - 7 I would like my private information removed from this unconstitutional web site without them charging me forever. Los Angeles California Author: Bronx, New York Advertising Agencies: MyLife Internet

Dec 30 2015
YP Marketing Solutions YP Marketing Solutions hard sold me, then did not deliver what was agreed, did not return calls and send me to collections. Classic joke of a company. Be careful. They do not exist to make you money. Nationwide Author: Franktown, Colorado Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Genius Marketing Pro Dwayne Golden Has Wrong Phone number on Paypal, No Replies or anything from Company Never Stop My Account Takes $47.00 Every Month without permission. Palm Beach Florida Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: genius marketing pro Internet

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my "new hire paperwork" 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide