Services → Advertising Agencies

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day "guarantee" response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 12 2017
BuyProxies.org Buy Proxies or BuyProxies Poor quality proxies. Unauthorized closing of proxies. Rude Customer Service. Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising Agencies: BuyProxies.org Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ziphub stealing from advertisers. They give no $ to charities as promised. Stole money. Eddie Garcia is a shady character . Many Lies las vegas Nevada Author: battle ground, Washington Advertising Agencies: Ziphub las vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Regnal Media, Planning Folders, Devin Langer, David Rizzo, Kelsy Graves Scam, SO Dishonest, Lies, No morals, ID fraud, Cancel your Credit Card, Charge Back Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 09 2017
Bikroy.com Scam Company in Advisement Bangladesh bikroy.com Dhaka Bangladesh Internet
Author: Modesto, California Advertising Agencies: Bikroy.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Tapjoy This company has an issue with rewarding diamonds for offers completed through their offerwall. I completed an offer and sent a screenshot of my CC info to them.proving my completion of the offer. My CC info can now be found on goggle. This is a violation of my privacy and I demand that the photo be deleted. California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Advertising Agencies: Tapjoy Internet

Jan 04 2017
Stellar Graphix Nasty Salespeople - Even to past Customers Mesa Arizona Author: Rockford, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Stellar Graphix Mesa, Arizona

Dec 30 2016
ADWERX Renewed subscription without consent Durham North Carolina Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising Agencies: ADWERXS Durham, North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
Taxamize tax agency Internet Author: Georgia Advertising Agencies: Taxamize Internet

Dec 19 2016
Resort Travelers Resort travelers International They hounded us for weeks until we agreed to sign a contract for 5 years, promising that we will get offers every month. We reviewed one offer 3 months after signing the contract that was it. 4 months later we called to ask about not getting they said you'll receive offers by the end of the month, that was in October now it's December I have yet to receive an offer. I'm $2000 in the hole. I called to ask for a refund, they said based on my contract I can't get a refund Lake Mary Florida Author: Sinking spring , Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Resort Travelers Lake Mary , Florida

Dec 16 2016
Digital Dojo Studios aka Jake Muellner aka Digitaldojomedia.com aka Digital Dojo Media Ripp Off ConMan takes money for doing the work but subs out to China and gives you garbage Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Digital Dojo Studios Chicago, Illinois

Dec 14 2016
crowdfundsocial crowdfund social firstwavepr smartboostsystem Avoid crowdfundsocial.com. los angeles Internet
Author: Syndey, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: crowdfundsocial Internet

Dec 21 2016
Click SEO Marketing, Inc,  Franco Ieraci, the Owner of Click SEO Marketing, SCAMMED ME - Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising Agencies: [Click SEO Marketing, Inc] Internet

Nov 30 2016
Wizard Media and Jimena Cortes Canceled last minute for a $15,000 spot that could not be replaced Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chatsworth, California Advertising Agencies: Wizard Internet

Nov 22 2016
Brainiacs from Mars BrainiacFunded Brainiac Funded Fundzinger Kickstarter Media/PR - Ripoff and Misrepresentation Internet Author: Newport, Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Brainiacs from Marr Internet

Nov 18 2016
Renda Broadcasting WHJB WHJB 107.1Renda Broacasting TOOK ME FOR THOUSANDS! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Renda Broadcasting WHJB Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
Home Adviors Leaves threatening voicemail Nationwide Author: Colorado Advertising Agencies: Home Adviors Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Boats For Sale By Owner Internet Author: Southampton, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Boats For Sale By Owner Internet