Services → Advertising Agencies

Apr 20 2014
Marketing Metrics Corp Steven E. Condit Steve Condit entered into agreements with me and failed to deliver as promised. With held money and made misrepresentations for his own benefit Pewaukee Wisconsin Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Advertising Agencies: Marketing Metrics Corp Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Buckeye Promotions Group (please read before considering employment) Circle Concepts, Credit Co. Deceptive interviewing process Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Buckeye Promotions Group (please read before considering employment) Columbus, Ohio

Apr 15 2014
Z57 internet Solutions Z57 Academy, z57 real estate marketing, z57 websites Unauthorized Credit Card Charges, Failure To Acknowledge Cancellation Notifications California Author: Manhattan, Kansas Advertising Agencies: Z57 internet Solutions Internet

Apr 15 2014
Preforeclosuredata.net Jim Gaddis I requested a list of pre-foreclosure homeowners who are 60 days late and the list broker supplied me with a list with only 80% valid New York New York Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: Preforeclosuredata.net New York, New York

Apr 14 2014
INFO SUMMIT RIP-OFF, SCAM, FRAUD CALGARY Alberta Canada Author: KANATA, Ontario Advertising Agencies: INFO SUMMIT CALGARY, Alberta

Apr 13 2014
Commercial Business Solutions Christopher Wheeler Local Company Commercial Business Solutions in Phoenix scamming clients and employees out of their money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Commercial Business Solutions Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 12 2014
The Flyer Guys Tresspassing and Soliciting on Private Property with Signs on Property Gilbert Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Advertising Agencies: The Flyer Guys Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 12 2014
gail pluta they keep calling me to send them a vanilla reload card for a loan which I have been scammed to many times by companies like this but they are out ther doing the same thing beware do not send any body a green dot or vanilla or any other kind of card for a loan they are fraud Internet Author: west brookfield, Massachusetts Advertising Agencies: gail pluta Internet

Apr 11 2014
glencoreleads Ray Cartman Peter smith after paying they did not provide promised service. did not return my money Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: glencoreleads Internet

Apr 11 2014
BMI Elite Paid for email campaign and got fake traffic Boca Raton Internet Author: Illinois Advertising Agencies: BMI Elite Internet

Apr 15 2014
Wholesale Internet Solutions llc stacy from asles took my money and never put my business on google Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Advertising Agencies: Wholesale Internet Solutions llc Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Pay Per Call Inc ipaypercall.com Jim Girardi Pay Per Call ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Advertising Agencies: Pay Per Call Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 08 2014
Pacific Brochures LIARS! LIARS LIARS! Totally fake! DO. NOT. SIGN. UP! San Diego California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Advertising Agencies: Pacific Brochures Select State/Province

Apr 06 2014
CrowdConnect Crowd Connect Patrick Diogenia Diogenia marketing strategy media buying commercial printing printing and graphic design crowd connect crowd connect patrick diogenia philadelphia pennsylvania princeton new jersey cherryhill Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: CrowdConnect Nationwide

Apr 05 2014
PA Mobile ADs PA Mobile Advertising Total Scam!!! Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: PA Mobile ADs Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
The Wall Street Voice, TWSV LLC thewallstreetvoice.comDavid ScottDavid Scott Heredia Banned from the business! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: The Wall Street Voice, TWSV LLC Orlando, Florida

Apr 03 2014
Victor Subia | Web Degsin El Paso, TX | insiderclicks.com Victor Subia CEO of insiderclicks.com located in El Paso Tx took a down payment for a web degsin El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Advertising Agencies: victor Subia | El Paso | Web Degsin | insider clicks Internet

Mar 31 2014
New Light Marketing DO NOT TRUST THIS "COMPANY"!!! wauwatosa Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Advertising Agencies: New Light Marketing wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Apr 11 2014
emansangels.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: emansangels.com Internet