voters

Services → Advertising Agencies

Jul 13 2014
Shopper Local, llc ShopperLocal , AdCart, Ad Cart, RTN, Register Tape Network, Greg Lindberg RipOff! Scam, double billed, never printed ads, settled BBB complaint then sold my account to collections. Never provided service. Horrible Durham North Carolina Author: chatsworth, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Shopper Local, llc Durham, North Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Tampa Bay Times St. Pete Times Local Newspaper - Tampa Bay Times - RIPS OFF its Delivery Drivers w/new route changes St. Petersburg Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Advertising Agencies: Tampa Bay Times St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Ken Collis, Tracy Keyser, Alfonso Macias viiviivii marketing; TLK Fusion Big On Promises, Failed to Deliver! They'll get you excited and then do NOTHING for your brand! Valencia California Author: Covington, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Ken Collis, Tracy Keyser, Alfonso Macias Valencia, California

Jul 11 2014
yelp.com yelp, Biz.yelp Yelp the internet extortion experts Internet Author: gilbert, Arizona Advertising Agencies: yelp.com Internet

Jul 11 2014
Doug Shriber; Marbury Group Advertising Douglas Shriber; Marbury Group; If you like dishonest & outdated, Doug Shriber is the ad guy for you! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Doug Shriber; Marbury Group Advertising pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2014
B2B Demand/Scimedico Miguel Bermeo Sara Tamargo Scam THEY DO NOT PAY AND IGNORE YOUR CALLS West Orange New Jersey Author: Rochester, New York Advertising Agencies: B2B Demand/Scimedico West Orange, New Jersey

Jul 10 2014
Star-Advertising.com Aka Staredition.com Aka Mobidea.com Sent internet traffic / surfers to thier advertising program and they refused to pay for it Lisbon, Portugal Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Star-Advertising Internet

Jul 10 2014
PDM Group LLC PDM. Group LLC called me with information in advertisement a Amazon mall account. Phoenix Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising Agencies: PDM Group LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
Ubiquitous Media Gloss Media Does not pay their Contractors New York New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising Agencies: Ubiquitous Media New York, New York

Jul 06 2014
Desktoplightning.com To contact us, please use this website:http://www.DesktopLightning.com/helpVictoria WintersDesktopLightning.com My Company Credit Card was debited on the 26th of June 2014 with that Scamm for $23.41, I never order what soever on this website. I want my money back. Internet
Author: Wellington, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Desktoplightning.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
Google Adwords I think I'm being scammed! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Jul 03 2014
instagramshoutout.me Ripped me off , took my money didnt deliver service Internet Author: dee why, Other Advertising Agencies: instagramshoutout.me Internet

Jul 03 2014
Strategic Campaigns Smart Circle, Granton Marketing, Innovage, Cydcor, DS Max, and numerous others. Liars, deceptive, unethical, brainwashing, No benefits, 100% Commission, Run away screaming now! Kansas City Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Strategic Campaigns Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 03 2014
Precise Leads Rip Off Company Ohio Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Precise Leads Internet

Jul 01 2014
Fiverr Inc. Banned my account and kept money earned from gigs Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Advertising Agencies: Fiverr Inc. Internet

Jul 01 2014
Wordstream Worst managment of my PPC account Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
homeadvisorspro.com They were to set up a web site and charge for referral fees for faux painting only. Colorado Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: homeadvisorspro.com Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Philips Healthcare, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Alaska Airlines, FareStart, Harry's Fresh Foods, Thermo Scientific, FCTI, Tokuyama Kurt Gruber, Joseph Sprague, Christina Starr, Julie Dunmire, Glass Door, Mark Williams Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Seattle, Washington

Jun 29 2014
 YourAdTV or Your Ad TV Been Had Did not give service as contracted, read of others being scammed by them Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising Agencies: Been Had Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2014
Andrew Linick L.K. Advertising, L.K. Litho, Blitz Media-Direct, Direct Response Advice-by-Phone Helpline Andrew Linick copy writer scam stay away work is a fraud only good in self promotion Middle Island New York Author: Leonia, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Andrew Linick Middle Island, New York

Jun 24 2014
tasade security services  Craigslist Scam bronx New York Author: none, Alabama Advertising Agencies: tasade security services bronx, New York

Jun 20 2014
Safe Soft Solutions - TERRIBLE COMPANY - STAY AWAY! Woodland Hills California Author: Encino, California Advertising Agencies: Safe Soft Solutions - Woodland Hills, California