Services → Advertising Agencies

Dec 29 2015
Genius Marketing Pro Dwayne Golden Has Wrong Phone number on Paypal, No Replies or anything from Company Never Stop My Account Takes $47.00 Every Month without permission. Palm Beach Florida Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: genius marketing pro Internet

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my "new hire paperwork" 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
home advisor HOME ADVISOR IS BIG FAT RIPOFF! They give you fake leads!!! Nation wide Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Advertising Agencies: home advisor Internet

Dec 16 2015
Yellow Letters Complete yellowletterscomplete.com I don't believe they mailed all the letters I ordered Hurley Wisconsin
Author: North Carolina Advertising Agencies: Yellow Letters Complete Hurley, West Virginia

Dec 11 2015
AMY CLARENCE / OOH LA LA PR AMY LEE CLARENCE, OOH LA LA PR Amy Clarence (from Ooh La La PR) has taken our money and delivered zero results of what she promised. ELWOOD VICTORIA Author: SYDNEY, Other Advertising Agencies: AMY CLARENCE / OOH LA LA PR ELWOOD, Other

Dec 08 2015
CG TV harassing calls - won't remove from list Nationwide Author: Los, California Advertising Agencies: CG TV Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
REPUTATION SENTRY Reputation-Sentry, sentry reputation, Andre Dunham, Bruce Rivers, Darrick Washington, www.reputation-sentry.com Reputation Sentry, Elaborate SCAM, con artists, internet scam, theft, fraud, Andre Dunham, Russia, fake address New York City New York
Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: REPUTATION SENTRY New York City, New York

33, Report #1271950

Dec 03 2015
Alan Baltes False PR Services, false promises, then nothing. Goleta, California Internet Author: Calgary , Alaska Advertising Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

Dec 02 2015
Signpost SCAM United States Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Advertising Agencies: Signpost Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
YP yellow pages I been using google adwords for a long time running it myself, Then YP called and said they would run my ad for the same I was spending for my ad and have me on higher rankings. So I went for it, at first it was running fine and then a few weeks later the ads were not showing day or days at a time so I been constantly calling and texting my rep saying my ad is not running on that day, after a few months of this getting very mad , said I wanted to cancel this and they said that they couldn't because of the contract.  lompoc California Author: lompoc, California Advertising Agencies: 805 Wine Tours lompoc, California