Services → Advertising Agencies

Jul 10 2014
PDM Group LLC PDM. Group LLC called me with information in advertisement a Amazon mall account. Phoenix Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising Agencies: PDM Group LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
Ubiquitous Media Gloss Media Does not pay their Contractors New York New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising Agencies: Ubiquitous Media New York, New York

Jul 06 2014
Desktoplightning.com To contact us, please use this website:http://www.DesktopLightning.com/helpVictoria WintersDesktopLightning.com My Company Credit Card was debited on the 26th of June 2014 with that Scamm for $23.41, I never order what soever on this website. I want my money back. Internet
Author: Wellington, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Desktoplightning.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
Google Adwords I think I'm being scammed! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Jul 03 2014
instagramshoutout.me Ripped me off , took my money didnt deliver service Internet Author: dee why, Other Advertising Agencies: instagramshoutout.me Internet

Jul 03 2014
Strategic Campaigns Smart Circle, Granton Marketing, Innovage, Cydcor, DS Max, and numerous others. Liars, deceptive, unethical, brainwashing, No benefits, 100% Commission, Run away screaming now! Kansas City Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Strategic Campaigns Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 03 2014
Precise Leads Rip Off Company Ohio Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Precise Leads Internet

Jul 01 2014
Fiverr Inc. Banned my account and kept money earned from gigs Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Advertising Agencies: Fiverr Inc. Internet

Jul 01 2014
Wordstream Worst managment of my PPC account Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
homeadvisorspro.com They were to set up a web site and charge for referral fees for faux painting only. Colorado Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: homeadvisorspro.com Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Philips Healthcare, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Alaska Airlines, FareStart, Harry's Fresh Foods, Thermo Scientific, FCTI, Tokuyama Kurt Gruber, Joseph Sprague, Christina Starr, Julie Dunmire, Glass Door, Mark Williams Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Seattle, Washington

Jun 29 2014
 YourAdTV or Your Ad TV Been Had Did not give service as contracted, read of others being scammed by them Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising Agencies: Been Had Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2014
Andrew Linick L.K. Advertising, L.K. Litho, Blitz Media-Direct, Direct Response Advice-by-Phone Helpline Andrew Linick copy writer scam stay away work is a fraud only good in self promotion Middle Island New York Author: Leonia, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Andrew Linick Middle Island, New York

Jun 24 2014
tasade security services  Craigslist Scam bronx New York Author: none, Alabama Advertising Agencies: tasade security services bronx, New York

Jun 20 2014
Safe Soft Solutions - TERRIBLE COMPANY - STAY AWAY! Woodland Hills California Author: Encino, California Advertising Agencies: Safe Soft Solutions - Woodland Hills, California

Jun 19 2014
GlencoreLeads Glencore, Jack Banks, Mark Miller, Pat Ocean Promised 3200+ leads and delivered about 800, most of them invalid Internet Author: Fremont, California Advertising Agencies: GlencoreLeads Internet

Jun 20 2014
cobra promotional entertainment group Chris , queen cobra , Omar Greenbax i paid $400 for production which i never received promo and advertisment which i never received they claim to know major stars which they dont they set up promo pages which your face and pictures then change the passwords reagan georgia Author: houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: cobra promotional entertainment group Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
Beam Distributing, Inc. ANTHONY KONDEATI Stolen property without payment Henrico Virginia
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Beam Distributing, Inc. Henrico , Virginia

Jun 12 2014
www.unionliving.org/ Don't waste your money Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: www.unionliving.org/ Internet

Jun 09 2014
Demand Force False promisses, Scam, Imposible to cancel, did not work, Over promise under deliver, harrasing calls, Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Advertising Agencies: Demand Force Internet

Jun 09 2014
Katy Magazine Discriminatory hiring practices no workplace diversity Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: Katy Magazine Select State/Province