Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

Oct 05 2015
Kaplan University Education and financial scam! Davenport Iowa Author: Crestwood, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
CTU Colorado Technical University Told me I owe them money and will not release my 'transcripts Colorado springs Colorado
Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: CTU Colorado springs, Colorado

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be "A" quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
University of Phoenix Fraud Online Nationwide Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
University and Student Shipping Services USS Lost Belongings and Refuse to Reimburse Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Hillsborough, California Colleges and Universities: University and Student Shipping Services Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 29 2015
Keiser College/University Tried to Rip me off by charging money for books I supposedly owed Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser College/University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Miller Motte college in Fayetteville nc Rip off, over charge of tuition and keeping your refund Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Columbus , Georgia Colleges and Universities: Miller Motte college in Fayetteville nc Fayetteville , North Carolina

Sep 22 2015
ASA College Discriminating Low-paying Unsanitary Paper-mill New York New York
Author: New York Colleges and Universities: ASA College New York, New York

Sep 21 2015
The College Network TCN Still taking money from me Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Colleges and Universities: The College Network Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence , phone #202470-6246 My daughter nominated for recognition Author: Ca, California Colleges and Universities: Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence

Sep 13 2015
Kaplan University I learned how to write one type of essay for !allmost 2000$, then l got to my next semester and they tried to teach the same type of essay in 10 weeks to build up to. I wanted to be an art psychologist and they cannot give that type of degree. Lees Summit Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Sep 12 2015
Goodbye Student Debt Made two different payment total amount of 500.00 and I was suppose to pay 30.00 every month that for 25 years.  Rancho Santa Margarita California
Author: mission, Texas Colleges and Universities: Goodbye Student Debt Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Sep 12 2015
Brown mackie college financial aid advisors loans and classes taken out without my knowledge and now im bring contacted about being garnished Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham , Alabama Colleges and Universities: Brown mackie college financial aid advisors Birmingham , Alabama

Sep 11 2015
art institute pittsburgh online Bottom Line Matters, Not Education or Students Tucson, AZ Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: art institute pittsburgh online Internet

Sep 09 2015
Steven-Henager On Line College RIP OFF. Hard getting anything from them Idaho Falls Nationwide Author: Twin falls, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Steven-Henager On Line College Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
American Public University System APUS Cannot handle Federal Financial Aid Process- Constant problems and now a class was cancelled for me Internet Author: Camp Hill , Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: American Public University System Internet

Sep 02 2015
Need my transcript SCAM, DO NOT USE. WONT GET MONEY BACK Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Need my transcript Internet