Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
Bcti Business computer training institute Olympia WA WA Author: Wasilla , Alaska Colleges and Universities: Bcti Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
PRI Inc Recovery ECMC Law breaking company Minneapolis,MN Nationwide Author: Glendale , Arizona Colleges and Universities: PRI Inc Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law NWCU LAW online law school from Sacramento, CA NWCU LAW is a fraud buyer beware of unaccredited law school Sacramento CA Internet Author: New York Colleges and Universities: NWCU Law Northwestern California University of Law Internet

Oct 02 2016
Government Grants and Teasury David or Martin Wanted me to use Western Union, gift card , credid card, or bank to send them money to get my money WashingtonDC Dist of Columbia Author: CAMPBELL, California Colleges and Universities: Government Grants and Teasury WashingtonDC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 02 2016
TCI the college of Technology TCI A GED/associates degree program worth a 26,000 Dollar debt? manhattan New York Author: Queens, New York Colleges and Universities: TCI the college of Technology manhattan, New York

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Kaplan University Ripped Off- I have to owe more money now! Iowa/ Online Nationwide Author: Stacy, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia