Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

Sep 02 2015
Need my transcript SCAM, DO NOT USE. WONT GET MONEY BACK Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Need my transcript Internet

Sep 02 2015
victory University Crichton College of Memphis, Tn money grubbing college Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: victory University Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Paris Fashion Institute Paris Fashion Institute Review Rip Off Scheme Paris, France Author: Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: Paris Fashion Institute Internet

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Aug 27 2015
Josef Silny & associates Horrible company, Scammers Miami Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Josef Silny & associates Miami, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2015
University of Phoenix I'm a ARMY VET and UOPX is forcing me to pay money the VA already paid them Arizona Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Aug 24 2015
Everest college Broken promises greece Nationwide Author: greece, New York Colleges and Universities: Everest college Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
selectslhelp Scam Student Loan Help Los Angeles California Author: California Colleges and Universities: selectslhelp Los Angeles, California

Aug 18 2015
ProctorU Creating Statistics about Successes by Catching NON-Cheats Livermore California Author: Marlton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: ProctorU Livermore, California

Aug 12 2015
Florida Career College rip off, fraud West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach , Florida Colleges and Universities: Florida Career College

Aug 10 2015
Almeda University They informed me that I would recive a degree that was accreditted by US dept of education which was not true they received 900 dollars from me and did not send a degree. I attempted to contact them after I did not receive the degree or job I was offered and it was to no avail no one answered however they answered to get my credit card information to receive the 900 dollars. I am without a job and my 900 dollars. Boise Idaho Author: Bronx, New York Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Boise, Idaho

Aug 10 2015
Capella University Capella University - Takes money for payment of classes but refuses to credit student's account Minneapolis Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Capella University Internet

Aug 04 2015
Ashford University BIG TIME RIP OFF! Nationwide
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
ICDC COLLEGE scam fraud lies non transferable credits not recognized by board of behavioral health Culver city California Author: chaska, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: ICDC COLLEGE Culver city, California

Jul 24 2015
Sanford Brown Institute Tampa, FL Terry Germosyo recruiter told me that I had to sign up for Medical assistant program in order to get into ultrasound program Tampa Florida Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: Sanford Brown Institute Tampa , Florida

Jul 24 2015
Regents University London Infringement London College of Fashion . University of Arts London Regents University London Infringement London College of Fashion . University of Arts London London
Author: London, Colleges and Universities: Regents University London Infringement London,

Jul 22 2015
Jersey College School of Nursing Center for Allied Health Cannot seem to get past this Horrible Experience Ewing New Jersey Author: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Jersey College School of Nursing Ewing, New Jersey

Jul 22 2015
Ashford University False information provided - Misleading college - thieves - liars - nothing but money hungry. San Diego California Author: Bronx, New York Colleges and Universities: Ashford University San Diego, California