Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

Sep 21 2014
EssayCorp Fraud bad service do not provide any solution just copy paste of google dunno dunno Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: essaycorp Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
NCO National Financial. Will not provide email address on website and contacted place of employment, not me directly Attempting to continue to claim debt after should have been resolved. Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Canton, Georgia Colleges and Universities: NCO Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
ICDC College credits will not transfer if you are working towards a degree Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Sallie Mae Let the consumer beware of Sallie Mae! Wiles-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Jonesville, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Wiles-Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 18 2014
Capella University Doctoral Program - scam m- seeking those who would like to file class action law suit minneapolis Nationwide, Author: Other Colleges and Universities: Capella University Doctoral Program Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Everest University Everest College, Heald College, WyoTech Illegal Debt Collection Nationwide
Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest University Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Houston Community College HCCS Theft, Fraud Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Houston Community College Houston, Texas

Sep 15 2014
South University Columbia campus They will not return call, fax or email and no one there can justify why tuition is 4,500. I owe $55,000 for an associates and that is with grants. Columbia South Carolina Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: South University Columbia campus Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 13 2014
Centura college Tidewatertech online they put me in debt outrageous loans they put in for. they reported they disbursed over $7000.00 in Pell grants to me I never saw a dime! they stole my money and put me in debt Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Lafayette, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Centura college Internet

Sep 11 2014
Northcentral University university online Prescott Valley Arizona Author: miami beach, Florida Colleges and Universities: Northcentral University Prescott Valley, Arizona

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Pioneer Credit Recovery My wages were garnished by Pioneer Credit Recovery on 8/7/14 and 7/24/14. Before the garnishment took place, Pioneer Credit was notified that my account had already been consolidated and paid in full and not to garnish my wages, but they garnished my wages anyway. My account was consolidated with Great Lakes and Great Lakes and my payroll department informed me that the funds should have been forwarded back to my payroll department, or mailed to Great Lakes to apply to my account. Its been over a month now and I still have not received my $200.87 back from Pioneer Credit Recovery and when I call Pioneer, I keep getting hung up on or told that my funds were forwarded to Great Lakes. Again, Great Lakes said they have not received anything from Pioneer. . Arcade New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Credit Recovery Arcade, New York

Sep 10 2014
Strayer University Deceptive With Financial Aid Huntsville Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Strayer University Huntsville, Select State/Province

Sep 08 2014
ASHFORD Univeristy SCAM COLLEGE PASS EVERY TEST MY LOGGING IN TWICE Franklin Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Colleges and Universities: ASHFORD Univeristy Internet

Sep 08 2014
ATG Credit Claiming I Owe Them Money Chicago Illinois Author: Hesperia, California Colleges and Universities: ATG Credit Chicago, Illinois

Sep 08 2014
Book Holders Refuses to pay for labor Morgantown West Virginia Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Book Holders Morgantown, West Virginia

Sep 06 2014
Athletes USA College scholarships athletes USA London Internet
Author: Other Colleges and Universities: Athletes USA Internet

Sep 06 2014
Sara Nielsen English Instructor at Cal Sate East Bay Fraud, Property Scams and Drugging San Jose, CA Author: San Diego , California Colleges and Universities: Sara Nielsen San Jose, CA

Sep 02 2014
New USA Funding USA GrantsGrant Guide Stole funds from an underage child who was trying to find financing to attend college! Middletown or St. George Delaware 0rUtah Author: Jefferson, New York Colleges and Universities: New USA Funding Middletown, Delaware

Sep 02 2014
Walden University Greedy, Incompetent, and Dishonest Baltimore Maryland Author: Roanoke, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Walden University Internet

Sep 01 2014
Touro College I have earned a worthless, falsified, Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Touro College, School of Health Sciences Bay Shore, New York Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Colleges and Universities: Touro College Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
knetbooks.com affiliate to eCampus.com Misleading book title to rip off students/consumers Lexington, Kentucky Internet
Author: Garden Grove, California Colleges and Universities: knetbooks.com Internet