Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Kaplan University Ripped Off- I have to owe more money now! Iowa/ Online Nationwide Author: Stacy, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Capella Education Company Fake interview, fake job postings, fake lead on Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Capella Education Company Internet

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 12 2016
Priority Textbooks.com Priority Textbooks; Etrading Solution Sdn Bhd DO NOT SHOP AT PRIORITYTEXTBOOKS.COM. THIS SITE IS BOGUS AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Malaysia Malaysia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Priority Textbooks.com Internet

Sep 12 2016
University of Massachusetts Boston UMass Boston Billing Scam Boston Massachusetts Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Colleges and Universities: University of Massachusetts Boston Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 07 2016
Fidelity Bank Plc, Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Mrs. Esther Brown, Asije Raymond Fidelity Bank Plc, Managing Director Mr.Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Depositor Mrs Esther Brown, Dear My greatest kin. God Bless You. maikomelody45@gmail.com/ My dearest son, please try to contact the bank for fund. Lagos Nigeria Author: Phnom Penh, Colleges and Universities: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet

Sep 06 2016
Keiser university Placed me in collections Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Everest university scammed me, took advantage of a single mother Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest university Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
University of Phoenix misrepresented, misled and lied to me throughout the recruiting and admission process. Author: College Park, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Sep 01 2016
Kaplan Univeristy Online Kaplan University Davenport Iowa They ripped me off, Crushed my esteem, and disrespected me Davenport Nationwide Author: elk grove , California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan Univeristy Online Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
national rercoveries promised to take student loan out of default if I sent 1040 & license & references Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Colleges and Universities: national rercoveries Internet

Aug 30 2016
Centura College Online scammed me , west virginia internet Author: topeka, Kansas Colleges and Universities: Centura College Online Internet