Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

26, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

Jul 23 2016
Textbook customs AKA Forrester books Internet Author: South richmond hill, New York Colleges and Universities: Textbook customs Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 13 2016
College of Southern Nevada CSN CSN Discriminative Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: College of Southern Nevada CSN Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2016
Walden University School has no hear Minneapolis Internet Author: Teton, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Walden University Internet

Jul 08 2016
American Intercontinental University AIU The college mislead me with false information in regard the student loan making me believe that Obama will pay my education due to my condition of single mother head of household. Internet only Internet Author: Miami , Florida Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

Jul 08 2016
College Addmisson Try to cancel they telling me no I can't Arlington Texas Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: College Addmisson Arlington , Texas

Jul 07 2016
Everest College I got a diploma from this school. I was not able to obtain any jobs for years after this. Now i'm stuck with a loan for no education given. Anaheim California Author: orange, California Colleges and Universities: Everest College Anaheim, California

Jul 06 2016
Kaplan University I Cant Graduate they took all my money and now they say I owe them Nationwide Author: Ridgefield, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Kaplan university-davenport Crooks Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university-davenport Internet

Jun 28 2016
Kaplan University Kaplan online university Lied Davenport Internet Author: zephyrhills, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

Jun 25 2016
Full Sail University doesn't seem to care about timely action on students requests. Woe betides you if you complain about them! Winter Park FL Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Internet

Jul 06 2016
Miller Motte Technical College Miller Motte College They failed to uphold their contract with me, told my hubby and me that they would pay back all the money on the loans because I had to drop out due to their lacks or working with me and helping me. ┬áNorth Charleston South Carolina Author: Moncks Corner, South Carolina Colleges and Universities: Miller Motte Technical College Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Berkeley College Scam College, Berkeley Disadvantage, Debt School Scam Alert Fraudlent Practices Woodland Park New Jersey Author: Woodland Park , New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Berkeley College Woodland Park, New Jersey

Jun 22 2016
university of phoenix University of phoenix would withhold my federal funds and pelgrants until after classes would begin and then demand payment ot of pocket from me to continue my education.... Phoenix Internet Author: janesville, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: university of phoenix Internet

Jun 21 2016
1File.Org RIpped Off by 1File, posing as Obama Student Loan Forgiveness Huntington Beach California Author: Cumming, Georgia Colleges and Universities: 1File.Org Huntington Beach, California

Jun 21 2016
IADT (Tampa) To much dept to pay off. Promised job placement and they claimed to be an accredited school Tampa Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT (Tampa) Tampa, Florida

44, Report #1312048

Jun 17 2016
Strayer IS a Scam Strayer University or college They are deceptive, a scam, misadvertise information Herndon va Nationwide Author: Purcellville , Virginia Colleges and Universities: Strayer Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Grand Canyon University False hope Phoenix Arizona Author: Desoto, Texas Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona