Education & Instruction → Colleges and Universities

May 02 2016
Our Campus Market Son never received his package, terrible customer service Author: Elgin, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Our Campus Market Internet

Apr 30 2016
Penn Foster College lying about accreditation Internet Author: bartow, Florida Colleges and Universities: Penn Foster College Internet

Apr 22 2016
international academy of design technology Stanford-brown School cancels program mid-way forces into bach. program then closes down henderson Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: international academy of design technology henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan online Ruined my future and role model to my children Internet Author: Fruitlandpark, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university

Apr 21 2016
ESEUNE Business School Scam of a Pseudo MBA in China - ESEUNE Tianjin Tianjin Author: Las Condes, Alabama Colleges and Universities: ESEUNE Business School Nationwide

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

Apr 19 2016
Collin's College Al Collins Graphic Design School Useless degree and nontransferable credits tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Collin's College tempe, Arizona

Apr 17 2016
ATG Credit, LLC Does not check to see if payments are already being made Chicago Illinois Author: lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: ATG Credit, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2016
Grand Canyon University/Brian Mueller CEO GCU online students are GCU's red-headed step-child/ all things are NOT equal for GCU's studentbody Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University/Brian Mueller CEO Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 14 2016
Western Governors University WGU Financial Aid, Mentors Internet Author: Sacramento, California Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

Apr 13 2016
South university online Savanah, Georgia Crushed my dreams and hard work Savanna Internet Author: Redmond, Oregon Colleges and Universities: South university online Savanah, Georgia Internet

Apr 13 2016
WGU Western Governors University Wasted Time and Money from Financial Aid Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: WGU Western Governors University Internet

Kaplan University Unfair Davenport Iowa
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa

Apr 12 2016
ICDC College Nothing Was Gained but Pain!!!! Culver City Nationwide Author: Inglewood , California Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Pasco Hernando Community College/ Accounting Attn:Terry Woods or Tonya While enrolled in Computer Concepts & Microsoft App, I was being harassed and threatened by my Landlord.  New Port Richey Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Pasco Hernando Community College/ Becky Shanafelt Lakeland, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Westwood College I became ill and only went to school for 10 weeks. They took my federal tax returns from 2012-2014 to pay the balance of my tuition without my knowledge. I tried to contact them and got no where. Chicago Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Chicago, Illinois

Apr 07 2016
ICDC College N/A I am a divorced mother of two.Leaving a marriage with nothing. I went back to school to begin a life for myself. I have worked in a fast food restaurant trying to maintain while in college because of flexibility. I finished my education at ICDC to find out they are being investigated by the president and the schools credibility is at question. In the mean while no one in my area will accept my resume. The school guaranteed job placement and I'm still without a professional job. I held on to my current position just because I was in school and they offered flexable hours. Now I don't know what to do. Culver California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver, California

Apr 06 2016
Capella University STOLEN TIME,MONEY, AND HEART OF SENIOR PERSON Minneapolis Internet Author: Harker Heights, Texas Colleges and Universities: Capella University Internet