Automotive → Body Work & Repair

Apr 19 2014
Maaco took advantage of me in broke my car atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Maaco atlanta, Georgia

Apr 02 2014
Mobile Auto Bodywork SCAMMER , FRAUD!! Mobile Auto Body Repairs Kearny New Jersey Author: New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Mobile Auto Bodywork Kearny, New Jersey

Apr 02 2014
Aaron Harris Aaron Paint and Body Shop This company takes peoples money and does not forfill their obligations for what they were paid for. Hapeville Georgia Author: Morrow, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Aaron Harris Hapeville, Georgia

Sun Auto warehouse cicero Joe/Doug Suckish Cicero New York
Author: martville, New York Body Work & Repair: Sun Auto warehouse cicero Cicero, New York

Mar 24 2014
DFW AutoWerks DFW Autoworks, DFW Exotics Lies, excuses, untrustworthy Fort Worth Texas Author: Texas Body Work & Repair: DFW AutoWerks Fort Worth , Texas

Mar 10 2014
Superior Auto Institute, NoDents.com, PDR-Training.com Had a HORRIBLE experience with Superior Auto Institute! NoDents.com, PDR-Training.com! SCAM!! Laguna Beach California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Body Work & Repair: Superior Auto Institute Laguna Beach, California

Mar 11 2014
Airport Collision Repair, Inc. entrapment, fraud, dishonest, misleading, scam, con-artist, theft, defraud, fraudulent, criminal, illegal, ripoff, Inglewood California Author: Los Angeles, California Body Work & Repair: Airport Collision Repair, Inc. Inglewood , California

Mar 08 2014
KWIK CAR KWIK CAR LUBE LIED ABOUT CHANGING OIL FILTER WHEN THEY CHANGED MY OIL FORT WORTH Texas Author: Euless, Texas Body Work & Repair: KWIK CAR FORT WORTH, Texas

Mar 04 2014
Summit Collision Centers, Inc., Bryan Derrick, Jim Young, Gus Mallois WILL NOT FINISH COLLISION REPAIR JOB Lexington South Carolina
Author: Lexington, South Carolina Body Work & Repair: Summit Collision Centers, Inc. Lexington, South Carolina

Feb 26 2014
Maaco auto body repair Terrible paint job Puyallup Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Body Work & Repair: Maaco auto body repair Puyallup, Washington

Feb 24 2014
finish line car wash I took my car out after 2 weeks for a car wash. As I drove into the tunnel car wash it cleaned my car and I got out as soon I got out I noticed a dent with white marks so I called the manager and he would not show me the video and kept saying "nope my car wash doesn't doo that" and kept repeating. After I try to explain him that his car wash damaged my car he told me too get off his property. As I was getting in my car another car next to asked what happened and I told him soo now the owner comes at Me cursing and threatening too kick my a**..very unprofessional Hewitt Texas
Author: Hewitt, Texas Body Work & Repair: finish line car wash Hewitt, Texas

Feb 24 2014
No Limit Auto Body Are Crooks Who Forged My Signature And Ruined My Car Freeport New York Author: Freeport, New York Body Work & Repair: No Limit Auto Body Freeport, New York

Feb 22 2014
John and Mark McGill Express Auto Body / Charlie Snatch and grab Auto body Scam -Dents & Dings Magically Disappear -NOT -They disappear with your CASH Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Body Work & Repair: John and Mark McGill Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 20 2014
5 Star Paint & Body Tony John Gomez 5 Star Paint And Body Five Star Paint & Body Liar Dishonest Fraud Scam Thief Cheated Gainesville Florida
Author: Williston, Florida Body Work & Repair: 5 Star Paint & Body Gainesville, Florida

Feb 18 2014
dannys paint and body ripped me off for $1000 lubbock Texas
Author: slaton, Texas Body Work & Repair: dannys paint and body lubbock, Texas

Feb 18 2014
5 Star Paint & Body John Gomez Tony 5 Star Paint And Body crook took liar dishonest cheated thief lied kept stole Gainesville Florida
Author: Gainesville, Florida Body Work & Repair: 5 Star Paint & Body Gainesville, Florida

Feb 14 2014
Bumper One Ryan B. Beware of Bumper One repair...SCAMMERS AND LIARS San diego California Author: Encinitas, California Body Work & Repair: Bumper One San diego, California

Feb 14 2014
V & N AUTO put in fabric door when i have leather, door not aligned with frame of car Boston Massachusetts Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Body Work & Repair: V & N AUTO Boston, Massachusetts

19, Report #1122088

Feb 08 2014
Addiption Auto Customs Poor prep work, overspray on everything, no customer service, finish peeled withing 24hours of pickup, terrible outcome. Do not use this company. plant city Florida
Author: bradenton, Florida Body Work & Repair: Addiption Auto Customs plant city, Florida

20, Report #1121979

Feb 08 2014
Wallace Hyundai Doesn't honor quallity of its product Stuart Florida
Author: PSL, Florida Body Work & Repair: Wallace Hyundai Stuart, Florida

21, Report #1120334

Feb 05 2014
ted russell ford Ted russell ford kingston pike they messed my paperwork up with my original bank that financed me so told me if I didn't sign new contract I would forfeit my ten thousand down payment. Then they wrecked my car while changing Knoxville Tennessee
Author: sevierville, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: ted russell ford Knoxville, Tennessee