Automotive → Body Work & Repair

Aug 29 2015
BIO BLAST Andy Strum Wont back services when product is damaged Prairie City Iowa Author: Altoona, Iowa Body Work & Repair: BIO BLAST Prairie City, Iowa

Aug 28 2015
Mauricio Forero Water leakage after new door Margate Florida
Author: Delray beach, Florida Body Work & Repair: Affordable Paint & Body Shop Margate, Florida

Aug 28 2015
I-Care Body Works Paid for car repair, got it back w/more problems Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: I-Care Body Works in Sapulpa, Oklahoma Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Aug 27 2015
Andy Rizen Andi Rizen Selling a car and concealed/lied it was involved in an accident The Woodlands Texas Author: houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Andy Rizen The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 20 2015
ELCCustoms Jimmy Rappuhn Very poor workmanship and very high priced for what they did do. Waterford Michigan
Author: Brighton, Michigan Body Work & Repair: ELCCustoms Waterford, Michigan

Aug 13 2015
Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting The worst customer service Humble Texas
Author: Conroe, Texas Body Work & Repair: Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting Humble, Texas

Aug 13 2015
Ewing auto outlet Auto sale Ewing New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Ewing auto outlet Ewing , New Jersey

Aug 12 2015
BodyKraft Tim Freeman BodyKraft damaged my rear wheel arch adding dents and removing paint from my car and denied liability and forged paperwork. Birmingham Nationwide
Author: Birmingham, Body Work & Repair: BodyKraft Tim Freeman Internet

Aug 11 2015
Dents r us Nick Dents r us is a scam ! Stay away from this guy Nick. He will leave your vehicle in much worse condition and will ignore your calls and take your money. This guy is a fraud and a scum bag. San Gabriel California Author: Granada hills , California Body Work & Repair: Dents r us San Gabriel , California

Aug 07 2015
Rogers Auto Body & Paint Thomas Rogers we paid Thomas Rogers to paint our car, he informed us when we called about when to pick it up that his detail girl had burnt the paint job while buffing it, he said he would have to repaint it and have it detailed by july 31 at noon, when we arrived, and I approached the car, I was like OH MY GOD what did you do to our car, as I walked around it, I pointed out all the places that not only had huge burnt places with NO paint but also some body damage to hood and trunk, damage done to seals around windows where he taped paper on them, As I was exspressing my disgust with his work , his response was detail was not included, so he detailed the car out of the KINDNESS of his heart???? when my husband said he would leave it longer to have him fix it, he said the paint is on it thats what you paid for! Calhoun Georgia
Author: Dalton, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Rogers Auto Body & Paint Calhoun , Georgia

Jul 27 2015
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Chevrolet Collision Center - Incomplete Job and bad service, no one held accountable Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Corpus Christi, Texas

Jul 24 2015
Walmart Walmart's unsecured cart corral blew completely straight up during a windy storm and landed right on my car Oak Grove Missouri Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Body Work & Repair: Walmart Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
Natasha Ellington - Safeco Unresponsive rep. Does not Care about claimants. Everything is not her problem, but she doesn't know who can help. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Battlefield, Missouri Body Work & Repair: Natasha Ellington - Safeco Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
perfection mobile auto body Michael Tommy tammy complete scam artist crowley Texas
Author: burleson, Texas Auto Repair Service: perfection mobile auto body Rowley , Texas

Jul 20 2015
American Dream Rides LLC Classic and Custom CarsClassic Chassis New name same Losers Lillington North Carolina Author: Lillington, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: American Dream Rides LLC

Jul 16 2015
Trinity 1945 Inc. Paint for cars Took money and no delivery of product Toms river New Jersey Author: Cary, Illinois Body Work & Repair: Trinity 1945 Inc. Toms river, New Jersey

Jul 13 2015
next level auto body inc. scam artists insurance fraud waste time 6 weeks for simple fix uniondale New York Author: melville, New York Body Work & Repair: next level auto body inc. uniondale, New York

Jul 13 2015
HANN Financial Ser. Corp. Tarry Town Honda Lease Return Ripoff Between Hann Fin. and Tarrytown Honda Dealer jamesburg New Jersey
Author: Yonkers, New York Body Work & Repair: HANN Financial Ser. Corp. jamesburg, New Jersey