Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Apr 15 2014
Fitness Cubhouse They deducted from my account fundss that they were not authorised to take out of my account. Over a 3 month period of $89.95 per month a total of $269.85 Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1LQ,United Kingdom Author: Wongawallan, Qld, Australia, Other Drug Manufacturers: Fitness Cubhouse Internet

Apr 14 2014
vydox scam, they cahrge you 4.95 for a "free trial" then they hiot your account w $89.99, non approved martinez georgia Internet Author: west covina, California Drug Manufacturers: vydox Internet

Apr 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Cambogia took money out of my bank account for an item I don't want and didn't get Lutz Florida Author: Niagara, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Natural Garcinia Cambogia Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
Lumenelle Lumenelle USA800Lehi,UT,Luma-hydrate800Lehi UT This company has been taking $89.95+$79.95,twice out of my checking account unathourized. Lehi Utah Author: Hamden, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Lumenelle Lehi, Utah

Apr 11 2014
NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Garcinia Cambogia HCA Premium Company is taking $99.90 out of checking account unathourized,they owe me over $400.00 Nationwide Author: Hamden, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: NetworkPOS Purchase Health Products Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
vydox product made me sick / will not accept return Martinez Georgia Author: appling, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: vydox Martinez, Georgia

Apr 11 2014
Alore Skin Care When cancelling spoke to Alison H I made a mistake by ordering a "free sample" with credit card details for supposedly just the delivery charge of approx £4 on 29/3/14 - only to notice on my bank statement that I was charged over £80 for the monthly delivery of the product!!! So exactly the same situation as reported by other unsuspected customers !! Internet order from London UK Internet Author: London, Drug Manufacturers: Alore Skin Care Internet

Apr 07 2014
Rob Keller MD robkellermd.com Robert Harrison RobKellerMD Refuses To Pay Affiliates Their Commissions Internet Author: Florida Drug Manufacturers: Rob Keller MD Internet

Apr 06 2014
Shameem Akhtar james jones 247 med store cureonlinepharmacy fraud medication sales no item received no correspondence Lodhran lahore punjab pakistan Nationwide Author: England, Drug Manufacturers: Shameem Akhtar Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
Penatropin Scam, No response, No results Internet Author: Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Penatropin Internet

Apr 04 2014
Rejualskin Charged for advertised product advertised as free trial pay shipping only Florida Author: Aurora, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Rejualskin Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
First Kigtropin www.firstkigtropin.com Ordered products through website and received nothing Jiangsu Province Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: First Kigtropin Internet

Apr 03 2014
puregc60 fullfillment center offered on internet as a free trial, i was billed 79.00 for the trial bottle, called to inquire, i was told that i needed to look on the term and condition which states that there would be a 79.00 charge for the free bottle. and 79.00 for every month after that . I told them that i did not want the pills . . They have continued to send the pills and continue to charge my credit card for two month. chatsworth 91313 Internet Author: miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: puregc60 Internet

Apr 05 2014
Lunar Sleep Warning about ordering Lunar Sleep Sample!!! Product is simply melatonin and you will be charged if you don't call within 14 days to cancel!!! Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: Lunar Sleep Internet

Apr 01 2014
Penatropin IS A SCAM! Google 'mark saginor and penatropin'.. You will find ZERO links containing ANY endorsements by him  Internet Author: San Jose, California Drug Manufacturers: Penatropin Internet

Mar 31 2014
Funky Scents support@kraamtom Stealing Money Internet Author: watha, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Funky Scents Internet

Mar 28 2014
La Dermanique an internet SCAM Greenville South Carolina Author: Mifflin, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: La Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 28 2014
vydoc xodyv wouldn't return money for something i didnt order Martinez Georgia Author: weymouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: vydoc xodyv Martinez , Georgia

Mar 29 2014
max detox Weightloss company I noticed on the ad if you agreed I was to recieve an email stating my account would be credited when they got my unopened bottle back.I did retun @ my local Post Office with a tracking #. I will have my Credit Card co. Take over from here I am giving them copies of the add, my postal slip with the tracking # and trying to alert others this is a SCAM BIG TIME!! :( Denver Colorado Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: max detox Denver, Colorado

Mar 24 2014
Hilary Kessler No Feedback and tells me what i can and not not do degrading she is in the wrong business terrible at dealing with people New York NY North Dakota Author: Glen RocMiddletown, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Hilary Kessler North Dakota

Mar 21 2014
Buy-Steroids.co Fraud Buy-Steroids.co - Buy-Steroids.co SCAMMER Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Buy-Steroids.co Harrisburg, Pennsylvania