Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Oct 01 2015
MEDPRO unwanted solicitation Medical Products Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Drug Manufacturers: MEDPRO Dallas, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 29 2015
not sure... HTC*Eyeshimmer, HTS*Skinshimmer Santa Ana, CA CA Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: HTC*Eyeshimmer Internet

Sep 29 2015
09:27 AM SCAM COMPANY Internet Author: Deer Park, New York Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Sep 28 2015
DermaNU Skin Dermanu skin serum unordered products charged to debit card, only one received. charged for five. Internet Author: Cleveland, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: DermaNU Skin Internet

Sep 22 2015
Dermallure I opted for the free trial of $4.95 But my credit card displayed a charge of $94.92.There never was such agreement for me to purchase more. i do not know Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Dermallure Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
junisse I ordered the eye serum from a very happy sales person , Avena I think was her name.  Internet Author: midlothian , Texas Drug Manufacturers: junisse Internet

Sep 19 2015
Hartford Scientific "Free" sample Martinez Georgia Author: Calhoun, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Sep 18 2015
Precisionlab Addium Addium Ripoff scam dishonest Greenville South Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Precisionlab Addium Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 17 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Pure select I purchased a trial dose of Pure select and Vital cleanse on trying to get a return number i got no response to letters and emails.I sent the products back to Henderson U S A still getting no response . In August i was charged a further $136.58 with no correspondencTo me this is Fraud Henderson N V U S A Nationwide Author: Waimate, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Pure select Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Peak Life Total ripoff -- FREE SAMPLE misleads into automatic "orders" they take from your credit card. Beware. Aston Pennsylvania Author: Moundhouse, Nevada Drug Manufacturers: Peak Life Aston, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2015
Eyetensive NADS, The House of Sue Ismiel & Daughters BIG-TIME COSMETICS RIPOFF Made in Spain Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Drug Manufacturers: Eyetensive Internet

Sep 10 2015
Florida Supplement LLC Florida Supplement delivers crumbling tablets and over 1 year not fixed. Miramar Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Florida Supplement LLC Miramar, Florida

Sep 10 2015
Hartford Sceintific I continue to get face moisturizer not ordered every month Marinez Georgia Author: Porter, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Hartford Sceintific Marinez, Georgia

Sep 10 2015
RenuvaDerm & NuPlenish i had ordered the trial size and paid $4.95 + S&H ,today 9-9-2015 i called to find out why they had sent more because i did not place another order and deduct 59.00 from my debit card Internet Author: century, Florida Drug Manufacturers: RenuvaDerm Internet

Sep 08 2015
Cargenia ad Green Tea abut four months ago i called to cancel my subscription. The customer service person offered a discount of 50% so i agreed but now have receied two packages in one month. Still the charge comes out the same. i tried calling severaltimes to cancel my order. I get put on hold and after a few minutes i get disconnected. i want to cancel my subscription but can't get a customer service person to answer the phone. San Diego, California 92171-0000 San Diego, CA 9 Author: Niobrara, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Cargenia ad Green Tea Internet

Sep 06 2015
Hartford Scientific sending me face and eye cream i did not order. make them stop it. Martinez Georgia Author: wilson, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Sep 06 2015
Smart Powders ripoff Graham North Carolina Author: Garland, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Smart Powders Graham, North Carolina

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 01 2015
snaps products hidden charges on a "free" sample. unshure Internet Author: Mariposa, California Drug Manufacturers: snaps products Internet