Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Nutricargo This place is a scam!! horrible products and no information on them! Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Nutricargo Internet

Aug 23 2016
VLHealth.com Internet Ripoff - VL Health charged me for a second shipment before my trial shipment was completed! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Big Bear City, California Drug Manufacturers: VLHealth.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Alphasupply.net Alphapharmacy Took my money from prepaid credit card and didn't deluver Internet. Nati Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Alphasupply.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

7, Report #1322007

Aug 11 2016
Suppclub Well I bought a shirt Train eat sleep repeat. the shirt said it was a promotional give away just pay shipping and handling my card got charged three other times for membership $1.00 .75.Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Suppclub Internet

8, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 09 2016
SkinOptics-Eyessentials Tricked and ripped off Santa Ana Internet Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: SkinOptics-Eyessentials Internet

Aug 08 2016
GOLO DIET DIET IS SCAM newark Delaware Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: GOLO DIET newark, Delaware

11, Report #1320491

Aug 03 2016
Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Shipped from: Amazon Fulfillment Services 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suite 115North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Contract not on Order Page ,but on a separate website, Under a different name not visible to purcahser, Cancellation required in 15 days but one must go to tems at bottom of page in small print. Payment was canceled but product not provided. Vita Lumin.., 7565 Commericial Way, Henderson, Nevada  Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Internet

12, Report #1320431

Aug 03 2016
diet supplements - pm Pills did not work so I cancelled the subscription. Months later another bottle of pills showed up which I did not order. They dinged my account for the pills and now I must close the account so they have no access to it. They are a total rip off! Had the pills worked I would have kept using them. They are out to make money at any way they can. Provo Utah 84604 Author: Stockton, California Drug Manufacturers: diet supplements - pm Internet

13, Report #1320271

Aug 02 2016
Wesly Jeudi Be Aware of T-90 Scammers United Stated Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Wesly Jeudi Internet

14, Report #1320226

Aug 02 2016
FIT TRIAL PRO HEALTH BALANCE rIPPED ME OF OF TWO CHARGES ON DEBIT CARD IN THE AMOUNT OF $89.47 & $87.47 LAS EGAS Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: FIT TRIAL PRO LAS EGAS, Alabama

15, Report #1320141

Aug 01 2016
Hairella Hairella took my money and never shipped the product Internet
Author: Colgate, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Hairella Internet

16, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream "Free trial" offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey

17, Report #1319726

Jul 30 2016
Cannabiss4Cures info@cannabiss4cures.comSandra AllisonSales managerBessong Samah False statement on website -Cannabiss4Cures ensures safe and timely delivery of orders. We equally either resend orders or refund payments in case of any unforeseen mishap. Host IP Address of website : 141.8.224.93 Internet Author: Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Cannabiss4Cures Internet

18, Report #1319630

Jul 29 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum ReVitalize On-line Scam that advertises free 14 day trial Santa Ana California Author: Alpine, Texas Drug Manufacturers: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

19, Report #1319501

Jul 28 2016
Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Firm Eye Cream or Radiant Lush Serum face cream ripoff with unauthorized recurrent charges Internet Author: West Point, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

20, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

21, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,