Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Apr 28 2016
Sunay Face Serum Valere Skin Therapy Billed after cancelled. Santa Ana California
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Sunay Face Serum Santa Ana, California

27, Report #1302020

Apr 26 2016
Todo Salud en TV AOS, CorpAmerica Organic SolutionAOS Corporate Worst Customer Support, Deceptive and Liars Miami Florida
Author: Alhambra, California Drug Manufacturers: Todo Salud en TV Miami, Florida

Apr 24 2016
VitaLuminance Unkknown Consequences Internet Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: VitaLuminance Internet

Apr 18 2016
VL Health Unauthorized charges made to my credit card after initial purchase Internet Author: Glenview, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: VL Health Internet

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel "subscription " with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California

Apr 14 2016
MiraVie Miravie is a ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Playa Vista, California Drug Manufacturers: MiraVie Internet

Apr 12 2016
dermajeun offered "free trial" of facial product but charged full price to my credit card only given to pay postage Internet Author: Etna, California Drug Manufacturers: dermajeun Internet

Apr 11 2016
Charter Medical Sales Beckman Sales I placed an order in Feb. of this year and was told the product would arrive in 6 business days. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Drug Manufacturers: Charter Medical Sales San Diego, California

Apr 11 2016
Adornal scam for about $100 that you can't get back! Middletown Internet Connecticut Author: Malden, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Adornal Internet

Apr 10 2016
dermanucream I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF BOTH FACE CREAM AND EYE burbank California Author: vienna, West Virginia Drug Manufacturers: dermanucream burbank, California

Apr 09 2016
metavomatrix fulfillment center They said it was a trail but the next month received another sample at 59.99 I didnt order this and cant find anyone no phone number to call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Drug Manufacturers: metavomatrix Scottsdale , Arizona

Apr 08 2016
dermajeun prolevis False advertising and fraudulent charge of credit card without permission. Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Drug Manufacturers: dermajeun Internet

Apr 07 2016
Collect Pros sent me collection notice for junisse/ Rejuviderme product that I didn't order or receive $195.53 Pacoima CA 91331 calif Author: lodi, California Drug Manufacturers: Collect Pros Internet

Apr 07 2016
rejuviderme junisse Fraudulent charges Junisse $98.67 /Rejuviderme $96.86 for product not ordered /collect pros agency Internet Author: lodi, California Drug Manufacturers: rejuviderme junisse Internet

Apr 07 2016
Supremia Garcinia Supreme, ApexMed, Green Coffee Offer free trial on face creams, no terms offered, no contact info, bill credit card $89.99 15 days later Internet
Author: San Marcos, California Drug Manufacturers: Supremia Internet

Apr 06 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me sample that I did not ask for. Centennial Colorado Author: Lohman, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

Apr 05 2016
Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract ordered a one-month sample, but i have been charged over $89 in Feb. and March. I did receive two more bottles that i didn't want. I called and the staffer kept talking and wouldn't hear what i had to say. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: cape elizabeth, Maine Drug Manufacturers: Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract Internet