Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Dec 28 2015
Shanghai ODEA Co. Ltd odea-pharma I sent money Western Union for Meds that never came Shanghai China Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Shanghai ODEA Co. Ltd Internet

Dec 21 2015
Garcenia Cambogla Comstock San Diego Great life healthy Fresh Health Garcenia Cambogla completely scam San Diego Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Garcenia Cambogla Comstock San Diego Internet

Dec 17 2015
Skin Youth Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 15 2015
5xtrim600 SHAWN A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SHAWN CALL MY CELLULAR TO OFFER ME A PRODUCT TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEY WILL PAY ME $7.00 PER LB BUT I WAS HESITATE IT IT SOUND LIKE A SCAM I EVEN TOLD HIM I GAVE HIM THE INFO OF MY DEBIT AND I STILL FELT LIKE IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA I EVEN TOLD HIM TO CANCEL MY ORDER . A FEW DAYS LATER HE CAL AGAIN CONVINCE ME THAT IT WAS A GOOD PRODUCT TO TRY IT FOR 10 DAYS AND IF DIDNT WORK I CAN RETURNED IT THAT I WAS ONLY BEEN CHARGE FOR SHIPING AND HAANDLING $9.00 IT TURN OUT THAT THEY CHARGE ME $109 for all 5 bottles he say the supply was for total of 5 month i told him that if it doent workk he say to return it but never tod me that they were charging $109 AHEAD SO ITS A SCAM AND I GOT SUCK IN TO IT THAY NEED TO BE REPORT IT THERE STEALING THE CONSUMER MONEY ATLANTA GEORGIA Author: MIAMI, Florida Drug Manufacturers: 5xtrim600 Internet

Dec 10 2015
pure life garcinia cambogia Taking 90.00 out of my account for a $3.00 trial bottle tampa Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: pure life garcinia cambogia tampa , Florida

Dec 07 2015
Renue Derma Trial size pay shipping San Diego California Author: Chickasaw, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Dec 07 2015
5X Trim will RIP YOU OFF !!! Enclosed Packing List belonged to another victim. Charged accout within 7 days of shipping on Sunday. Called customer service on Monday on day 10 of free trial period. I detest the product and wanted to return it. They said it's not returnable and no refund and then they hang up on you immediately. I have called several times and now my number is blocked. Cheyenne WY Author: Tyler, Texas Drug Manufacturers: 5X Trim Cheyenne, Alabama

33, Report #1271998

Dec 04 2015
Energy Research Chemicals Accepted WU pmt for order, courier ins, EPCS. Tried to get address pmt for stamp seal when i quit. Over$300 paid, no delivery Internet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Energy Research Chemicals Internet

Nov 30 2015
Encante Unable to cancel products Santa Ana CA Author: Venice, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Encante Internet

Nov 23 2015
True Derma Hashtag Fulfillment C/O BellaVitaPO Box 41542St. Petersburg, FL 33743866-887-2978 truederma@custservice247.com True Derma has found a way to legally(?) defraud consumers with a "Free Gift " offer Aurora Colorado Author: BEAVERTON, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: True Derma Aurora , Colorado

Nov 22 2015
Miravie Eye Serum CPF Eye Solice Scam! And no returns even though the serum burned my skin. Casper Wyoming Author: Allendale, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Miravie Eye Serum Casper , Wyoming

Nov 18 2015
Private Label Nutraceuticals Exploitation of an honest person Norcross Georgia Author: Ontario Drug Manufacturers: Private Label Nutraceuticals Norcross , Georgia

Nov 11 2015
Rejuvalux- Rx They sent me a trial cream I ordered for $4.95, then they billed my credit card for $88. 95. Tampa Florida Author: Dutton , Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvalux- Rx