Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Aug 18 2015
Reckitt Benckiser Delsym Rebate Scam Parsippany New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Reckitt Benckiser Delsym Rebate Scam Parsippany, New York Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Zoetis maker of Cerenia Warning: My dog died after allergic reaction to Cerenia!!!!! Florham Park New Jersey
Author: Santa Ana, California Drug Manufacturers: Zoetis Florham Park, New Jersey

Aug 15 2015
TESTOHEALTH LABS LTD Hacked into my account and placed an order without my knowledge Msida MSD 1751, Malta Nationwide
Author: Tralee, Co. Kerry NOT Alabama, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: TESTOHEALTH LABS LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
NutrLife Brands/Carcinia Pure Detox MaxGarcinia Slim 90 I was charged 78.20 & 79.50 on my credit card for a monthly suscription without knowing why. When I called the company they were very rude and stated; you should be more careful and read everything.  Tampa Flordia Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: NutrLife Brands/Carcinia Internet

Aug 12 2015
NutraShift Trial samples of Nutra Garcinia & Cleanse Pendleton Indiana Author: Plymouth, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: NutraShift Pendleton, Indiana

Aug 10 2015
vydox they let me and my wife down and still i cant call to exit their mailing list im paying for somthing i cant use martinez Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: vydox martinez, Georgia

Aug 08 2015
LunarSleep LunarSleep's Deceptive introductory sample offer of natural sleep pills for $1.99 only ended up costing me $160 for 2 months melatonin subscription supply which they would not refund or let me return. They don't indicate Internet Author: San Francisco, California Drug Manufacturers: LunarSleep Internet

Aug 04 2015
Merial limited Nexgard Internet Author: Fostoria, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Merial limited Internet

Aug 04 2015
SMM inc They buy the goods via paypal,and one person called himself as stephen munro don't admit that he has received the package,He ripoff us $3220.00 Halifax Canada Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: SMM inc Halifax,

Aug 03 2015
eyetensive/skinlogic 15%,then 35% then 50%, then 100% if I returned shipment santa ana California Author: prattville, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: eyetensive/skinlogic santa ana, California

Jul 31 2015
Lumare Skin Lumare Skin serum and eye cream SCAM! Not a free trial! Internet Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Drug Manufacturers: Lumare Skin Internet

Jul 22 2015
Ultra Garcinia told Me I would get a sample of their cream for shipping only, sent me 2 different creams both charged at different shipping costs and then charged my credit card another $99.00 on top of that. I just received the merchamdise in a small envelope with no return address, no directions or invoice in the envelope to contact or return if unsatisfied. unknown saw on Facebook Author: Springville, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Garcinia Internet

Jul 22 2015
Derma Nu Skin Serum and Eye Brilliant Cream and SerumL8W*Eyecream, LakeForest, CAWondrou Skin Burned my face and then sent me two more shipments I did NOT order and charged my card $89.85 for each. Lake Forest California and Texas Nationwide Author: Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Derma Nu Skin Serum and Eye Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Simplefill Prescription Assistance Programs scam, ripoff, charges an illegal processing fee, illegally tape recorded my voice without permission, rude on the phone, hung up on me New York New York Author: CULVER CITY, California Drug Manufacturers: Simplefill Prescription Assistance Programs New York, New York

Jul 20 2015
Nutra Life Brands LLC Charged in excess of 140+ for products I never even received. Tampa Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Life Brands LLC Internet

Jul 15 2015
07:43 PM Lured me in with low prices products and calling me sweety. Internet Author: Fredericton, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Jul 13 2015
Healthy Back Institute I ordered a small FREE sample of their product and paid a small shipping charge, 6 days they charged my card for refill mchenry, Ill Internet Author: hampstead, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Back Institute Internet