Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Jul 15 2015
07:43 PM Lured me in with low prices products and calling me sweety. Internet Author: Fredericton, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Jul 13 2015
Healthy Back Institute I ordered a small FREE sample of their product and paid a small shipping charge, 6 days they charged my card for refill mchenry, Ill Internet Author: hampstead, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Back Institute Internet

Jul 11 2015
Addium, Limitless Drug, Precision Labs, Addium Supplement Addium used a fake CNN report to get me to buy their stuff Carson City Nevada
Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Addium Carson City, Nevada

Jul 11 2015
Good Manufacturing Product Slim Garcinia CambogiaMiracle Slim Cleanse Money Back Guarantee Ripoff and Charges Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Good Manufacturing Product Nationwide

Jul 10 2015
RDL*JUICYPLUMPLIPS RDL*JUICY PLUMP Claim it was a 14 day free trail then exactly on the 14 day charge my account 93.00 then said i had to cancel before the 14day, was only willing to return 40% of what they took. After i went back and read their agreement, it said I had until the end of the 14th day, it also said product delivered 3-5 day from order day, did not receive until the 10th day from order. futher in the agreement it said if I had not receive within 5 business days contact them, so how can they count 14 days from day of order but then tell me to wait at least 5 business days to complain. Was able to get one item refunded waiting for the other to see if it goes through. I contacted them before the end of today and it still would not be 14 business days, and I have only had the product 5 days total. Bluff Dale UT UT Author: CUYAHOGA FALLSo, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: RDL*JUICYPLUMPLIPS Internet

Jul 10 2015
Pure Life Garcinia Charged for pills which were not ordered and never recevied. Tampa Florida Author: Elgin, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pure Life Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jul 07 2015
Jinlijituan Rip off, scam take your money and don't send no goods Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Jinlijituan Internet

Jul 02 2015
Lunar Sleep Different out come Don't know Internet Author: Blanco, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Lunar Sleep Internet

Jun 24 2015
Trusted Tablets Half Strength tablets provided. Internet Author: Buchanan Dam, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Trusted Tablets Internet

Jun 23 2015
Vibrant Skin Cell Cream Trial Auralux Beauty Trial8665823714 Skinserum8555122964 Superserum Deceptive Advertising and Unauthorized Credit Card Charges for product that was only a trial San Diego Internet Author: Brookhaven, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Vibrant Skin Cell Cream Trial Internet

Jun 23 2015
Pure Green Coffee Stratford PharmaceuticalsPure Garcinia Forced purchases; no communication; no confirmation email on trial California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Pure Green Coffee Internet

Jun 16 2015
meds made eazy charged my account and did not deliver Internet Author: long beach, California Drug Manufacturers: meds made eazy Internet

Jun 08 2015
garcinia cambogia Slim Pure Detox Max withdrew money from my account Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: garcinia cambogia Slim Nationwide

Jun 07 2015
Nutra Life Branda I have been unable to contact the compamy to cancel this order. Items has been retuned to the company. They keep charging my credit card. The diet pills do noy work. Tampa FLORDIA Author: Windsor, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Life Branda Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
lunar sleep, lunar sleep Phoenix arizona Author: shelton, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: lunar sleep Internet

Jun 03 2015
08:52 AM Lunar Sleep Aid cancel within 14 days or be charged 85.00 Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Jun 02 2015
vitier skin care even tho I cancelled they billed be 85.00 and 89.00 and all i got was my free sample plus shipping and they say that is because i got a full size bottle NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR A RIP OFF Internet Author: romeoville, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: vitier skin care Internet

May 31 2015
Garçinia is fulfillment and aloe cleanse They keep sending me product without my consent and charging me for it! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orland Park, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Garçon is fulfillment and aloe cleanse