Health & Fitness → Drug Manufacturers

Apr 05 2016
Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract ordered a one-month sample, but i have been charged over $89 in Feb. and March. I did receive two more bottles that i didn't want. I called and the staffer kept talking and wouldn't hear what i had to say. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: cape elizabeth, Maine Drug Manufacturers: Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract Internet

Apr 04 2016
Juvacell Skin lift Facebook Scam for Juvacell Hamden Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Juvacell Internet

Mar 30 2016
Jan Hang Health group New York New York Author: Manchester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Hang Health Group Internet

Mar 30 2016
vl health gave out mycard information to several companies..unauthorized charges...false information Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Manufacturers: vl health Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Dr. Oz I am not sure of the company name. It was a Dr. oz I don't have much information except for the name of the product. PURIFICESERUM and PURIFICEYE TR They also sent and billed me for ARGAN OIL which I did not order or do I want. This was supposed to I was sent product I didn't order. It was supposed to be a free trial unknown… over the internet. Nationwide Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Dr. Oz Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Carehealth TX- 877-749-1302 PNA Repair Skinplus San Diego CANUESSENSE 877-735-7049 Small pop-up add with Dr. Oz's picture which make it look trustworthy. No mention of deadline to cancel. Only pay shipping $4 ea. and eye cream $20. Credit card bill $178.05. SCAMMED!! Santa Ana California and TX Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Carehealth TX- 877-749-1302 Santa Ana , California

Mar 28 2016
UGFreak Scammer Turkey Internet Author: denver, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: UGFreak Internet

Mar 28 2016
Try Nictric Storm Charged me for what was supposed to be a trail offer Unknown California Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Drug Manufacturers: Try Nictric Storm Internet

Mar 28 2016
Beauty Impressions; Rapid Fulliment; Eye Vibe; Skin Element SCAM; RIP OFF; Beauty Impressions - Eye Vibe and Skin Element San Francisco California, New York, Clearwater, Florid Author: Leesburg, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Beauty Impressions San Francisco, California

Mar 25 2016
Fulfillment Center Continues to send products not wanted and charging credit card Scottsdale Arizona Author: Westerville, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 23 2016
Gold Medications Gold Medications is the best place to buy Actavis online safely Lancaster MA Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Gold Medications Internet

Mar 19 2016
Crevalor Dietary Supplement Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brenham, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Crevalor Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 31 2016
Qingdao TaiHongDa Chemical or THDchem Group FRAUD - NEVER DELIVER Qingdao China Author: Geneva, Other Drug Manufacturers: Qingdao TaiHongDa Chemical Co.,Ltd Qingdao,

Mar 29 2016
Jang health group Charges were way more than the add promised. By 130 dollars more than I expected. Then tried to cancel the order, and they did not reply. Sent out the order. And I called the number that was provided in the email. And talking to someone forgein is difficult. By the end of the conversation I felt like I was had. She promised to refund 51.60 of my money. I have not received that, and the product that I received had no name of the company that makes it. No email address. Now no one will answer my calls. New York New York
Author: Durango, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Jang health group New York , New York

Mar 16 2016
Garciniag3000-greencoffeeg3000 I started to order some garcinina on line pit in all my information , and did not finish the process, but I received tje product in the mail Santa ana ca CA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Garciniag3000-greencoffeeg3000 Internet

Mar 15 2016
Physicians Blend SCAM on the elderly. They need to be stopped! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keithville, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Physicians Blend Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2016
Robert Nickell Robert P NickellDaddy NickellRobert Daddy Scrubs, Daddy and Company, (Daddy & Company) Enovachem founder Robert Nickell making headlines for facing criminal charges of business fraud and beyond. Torrance California
Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: Robert Nickell Torrance, California

Mar 09 2016
Atlanta-Chemicals.com Internet scam took money and did not deliver order or refund money. Internet Author: Sparta, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Atlanta-Chemicals.com Internet