Services → Employment Services

Aug 25 2014
Paschall Truck Lines AKA PTL Trucking PTL recruiting process lacks integrity and professionalism Murray Kentucky Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Employment Services: Paschall Truck Lines Murray, Kentucky

2, Report #1172036

Aug 24 2014
Hometown Postal Connection, Global Post, Mercedes Overcash Wrongful Termination, Stole Money, Loss of Wages Due to Poor Book Keeping, Forgery With A State Notary North Richland Hills Texas Author: Haltom City, Texas Employment Services: Hometown Postal Connection North Richland Hills, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 19 2014
burton medical janet taylor Janet taylor yandex virtual assistant earning 1500 on career builder give address ohine send you a ck to cash at your bank. keep % for yourself for tume Internet Author: SCHERTZ, Texas Employment Services: burton medical janet taylor Other

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
MyFlex Job Does Not Offer Work Like They Say They Do Internet Author: Cabool, Missouri Employment Services: MyFlex Job Internet

Aug 17 2014
Live Career aka Resume Builder financial leeches Internet Author: Kilgore, Texas Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Aug 14 2014
24/7 Career Heartbeat Security, Frank Tolbert, Ms. Washington LIARS AND SCAMMERS New York New York Author: new york, New York Employment Services: 24/7 Career New York, New York

Aug 13 2014
Robert Hal jokers, con artists, scammers, worthless Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Employment Services: Robert Hal Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 12 2014
Premier Electrical Staffing Premier Electrical Staffing a fraud business. Abuse to workers,Lies,Fire employees before contract expires Raleigh Nationwide
Author: Florida Employment Services: Premier Electrical Staffing Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
The Sign Chef As a former employee, I have PLENTY to say about this place... North Charleston South Carolina Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Employment Services: The Sign Chef North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 10 2014
Christine Radey Orange is the new Black for Christine Radey Thornhill Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Employment Services: Christine Radey Thornhill, Ontario

Aug 08 2014
SJT* Resumes RESUMEGENIUS.COM BILLED ME 34.95 A MONTH WITHOUT MY CONSENT Internet Author: Maryland Employment Services: SJT* Resumes Internet

Aug 07 2014
A Second Chance Unprofessional owners new york New York Author: new york, New York Employment Services: A Second Chance new york, New York

Aug 07 2014
David Looking for Female Concierge on Craigslist Moneygram Scam, Craigslist Scam Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Employment Services: David Internet

Aug 06 2014
Field Agent FieldAgent iphone App Scams agents into doing free work Internet
Author: Huntington beach, California Employment Services: Field Agent Internet

Aug 05 2014
Infinity Consumer Services LLC Kris Eigenbrode, Nicole DeRosa You owe me money.. Pay me what I worked for New Port Richey Florida Author: valrico, Florida Employment Services: Infinity Consumer Services LLC New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 04 2014
gigats I saw an ad for Extended America Hotel wanting help and applied gave all my information and Gigats called wanting more information stating they have 1000;s of jobs gigats lied they were not extended america hotels they wanted me to tell them more than what I already gave them on my resume stating they were extended america hotel not sure Author: WORTH, Illinois Employment Services: gigats Internet

Aug 04 2014
D.A. Systems Company This company mailed me what seemed like a legitimate job opportunity. I researched the company online, saw nothing negative, even called the phone number which rang to a voicemail. They sent a check, which I am skeptical of, but it looked legit. After 3 days sitting in my bank account, they emptied my account. Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Everett , Massachusetts Employment Services: D.A. Systems Company Auburn Hilld, Michigan

Jul 29 2014
NG&G Service Facilities International Handyman Hire with no intent to pay Rhode Island Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Employment Services: NG&G Service Facilities International Nationwide