Community → Government Services

Jan 18 2017
Indiana State Athletic Commission Indiana Gaming Commission, Johanna Holland Indiana Athletic Commission is corrupt and ruined my brother's MMA career Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Lemont, Illinois Government Services: Indiana State Athletic Commission Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 13 2017
Augusta Staffing Very Disrespectful VERY!!!! Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Government Services: Augusta Staffing Augusta, Georgia

Dec 17 2016
community houseing Section 8 choice houseing vouchure shyanne associates After waiting 4 yrs and getting to top of list was told it couldn't be used for house I was in couldn't find a place n on last day they agreed to use my house but gave me only few hours for landlord to turn in papers for i selection said I was late no extension n lost my section 8 befor I even got to use it Troy Michigan Author: Hazel park , Michigan Government Services: community houseing Troy , Michigan

Dec 14 2016
EEOC Detroit Office Kiran Kothari I filed an age discrimination complaint at the Detroit Office. It was denied right off. detroit Michigan Author: Adrian, Michigan Government Services: EEOC Detroit Office Nationwide

5, Report #1341933

Dec 07 2016
Jose Marti Post Office Corrupt Business Practices Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Government Services: Jose Marti Post Office Miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 18 2016
Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Government Services: Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio

Nov 14 2016
Veterans Memorial News VMN DOESN'T PAY EMPLOYEES!! PLEASE READ!!! Strongsville, Ohio Nationwide Author: Avon, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Memorial News Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES Riverside California Author: Moreno valley, California Government Services: RIVERSIDE TRANSIT AGENCY Riverside, California

Oct 22 2016
Mount Dora, Florida - Mount Dora Craft Festival Cit of Mount Dora does not like dogs. Mt Dora Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Government Services: Mount Dora, Florida Mt Dora, Florida

Oct 17 2016
EDD State of california Punishment for working robbery theft thru state bureaucratic machine Rancho Cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD State of california Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 30 2016
EDD Employment Development Department centralized overpayment shysters inside government bureaucracy they punish you for working & poltical gains rancho cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD rancho cordova, California

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
Eduardo Hochschild Hochschild Mining PLC, Hochschild UK, Suyamarca, Project Inmaculada, RPP Noticias, LaMula.pe Eduardo Hochschild conned into stealing land properties that belong to the Casma Palla Palla and Huancute township. Florida London
Author: Illinois Government Services: Eduardo Hochschild London,