Community → Government Services

May 11 2016
Dmv milton Kevin Jones Dmv manager racist Milton Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Government Services: Dmv milton Milton , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Fulton County Board of Trustees ,David Estes, AttorneyAlysa Freeman, AttorneyJudge Constance Russell Deceived Retired Employees of Backpay earnings and Excessive Legal Fees Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Government Services: Fulton County Board of Trustees Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
State of Florida Disbursement Unit FLSDU STATE OF FLORIDA DISBURSEMENT UNIT MISAPPLIED MY PAYMENT AND REFUSES TO CORRECT THE ISSUES. TALLAHASSEE Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Government Services: State of Florida Disbursement Unit TALLAHASSEE, Florida

Apr 03 2016
Award notification commission Larry Hourd I got a letter saying I won 2 million dollars I sent a money order I do want to file a lawsuit on this dude for getting my family hopes up Kansas city ks 66110 Kansas
Author: Espyville , Pennsylvania Government Services: Award notification commission Kansas city ks 66110, Kansas

Apr 01 2016
HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP HCTRA, Harris County Toll Road Authority, Tx Tag, TXTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Harris County Toll Road refusal to deal with Tx Tag leading to 1600% fees Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Government Services: HCTRA, TxTag, LINEBARGER GOOGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Houston, Texas

Apr 10 2016
Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Arizona Child Support Clearinghouse AZ DES Child Support Annual Routine Payment Delay Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Government Services: Arizona DES Child Support Enforcement Internet

Mar 16 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Beware this company Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Government Services: Parking Ticket Guys Toronto, Ontario

Mar 03 2016
truthfinder.com Internet Author: Roswell , Georgia Government Services: truthfinder.com Internet

Feb 25 2016
Friend of the Court Non Return of overpayment of Child Support Lansing Michigan Author: Burt, Michigan Government Services: Friend of the Court Lansing, Michigan

Feb 25 2016
andrea nelida civiello ofrece y vende padrones con nombre, apellido, remuneracion, direccion, telefono y edad, de agentes docentes, administrativos y medios del gobierno de la ciudad de buenos aires y luego solo entrega parte de los listados que se le pagaron. Ademas los listados que entrega tienen una antiguedad de 1 año, con lo cual esos datos pudieron haber sido cambiados. A mi me cobro 15.000$ y solo me sirvio menos de la mitad de la información que me vendio. Luego se desentendio de todo y no me quiso devolver la plata porque dice que la utilizo en un viaje buenos aires buenos airesandrea nelida Civiello offers and sells standards with full name, remuneration, address, phone and age, teachers, administrative and media city government of Buenos Aires agents and then only provides listings of that was paid. Besides delivering listings are older than one year, so that these data have been changed. To my charge me $ 15,000 and I only served less than half of the information you sold me. Then he disowned all and would not return the money because I said that I use on a trip Buenos Aires Buenos Aires   Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama Government Services: andrea nelida civiello buenos aires, Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

Feb 23 2016
Local Records Office SCAM FOR DEED Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Government Services: Local Records Office Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 09 2016
Judge Steven McNelis Bias Judge Chico California Author: chico, California Government Services: Judge Steven McNelis Chico, California

Jan 29 2016
Iverson Business School The school from **** Arlington Texas Internet Author: arlington, Texas Government Services: Iverson Business School Internet

Jan 11 2016
Sheri E Ross Rubber Stamp Hearing Santa Monica California Author: Carpinteria, California Government Services: Sheri E Ross Santa Monica , California