Community → Government Services

Feb 25 2016
andrea nelida civiello ofrece y vende padrones con nombre, apellido, remuneracion, direccion, telefono y edad, de agentes docentes, administrativos y medios del gobierno de la ciudad de buenos aires y luego solo entrega parte de los listados que se le pagaron. Ademas los listados que entrega tienen una antiguedad de 1 año, con lo cual esos datos pudieron haber sido cambiados. A mi me cobro 15.000$ y solo me sirvio menos de la mitad de la información que me vendio. Luego se desentendio de todo y no me quiso devolver la plata porque dice que la utilizo en un viaje buenos aires buenos airesandrea nelida Civiello offers and sells standards with full name, remuneration, address, phone and age, teachers, administrative and media city government of Buenos Aires agents and then only provides listings of that was paid. Besides delivering listings are older than one year, so that these data have been changed. To my charge me $ 15,000 and I only served less than half of the information you sold me. Then he disowned all and would not return the money because I said that I use on a trip Buenos Aires Buenos Aires   Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama Government Services: andrea nelida civiello buenos aires, Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

Feb 23 2016
Local Records Office SCAM FOR DEED Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Government Services: Local Records Office Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 09 2016
Judge Steven McNelis Bias Judge Chico California Author: chico, California Government Services: Judge Steven McNelis Chico, California

Jan 29 2016
Iverson Business School The school from **** Arlington Texas Internet Author: arlington, Texas Government Services: Iverson Business School Internet

Jan 11 2016
Sheri E Ross Rubber Stamp Hearing Santa Monica California Author: Carpinteria, California Government Services: Sheri E Ross Santa Monica , California

Dec 20 2015
Martha Stark Former commissioner of finance nyc, professor, writer for Crains Ny Ny Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Government Services: Martha Stark NY

Dec 08 2015
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTHORITY EZ TAG ISSUESHCTRA VIOLATIONS THEIR OVER CHARGES ARE NONSENCE EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCT W THEM Houston Texas Author: spring texas , Texas Government Services: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTHORITY Houston, Texas

Nov 07 2015
Susy SR22 scam State of Virginia DMV Virginia Author: Farmingville , New York Government Services: Susanne Weyer Internet

Nov 06 2015
Georgia Department of Labor Overpayment Unit Georgia Department of Labor Overpayment Unit Harrassing the Innocent Atlanta Georgia
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Government Services: Georgia Department of Labor Atlanta, Georgia