Community → Government Services

Approximately 790 Reports Found

Sep 09 2013
city of palatka issued me a red light camera ticket when i was turning Right..on a red light,after yielding first. tempe Arizona Author: palmcoast, Florida Government Services: city of palatka tempe, Arizona

Sep 06 2013
Labor Compliance Office Fraudulent bill pretending to be from the government Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Services: Labor Compliance Office Los Angeles, California

78, Report #1081986

Sep 05 2013
Red River Waste Solutions Incompetent, trash pickup. Omaha Nebraska Author: , Iowa Government Services: Red River Waste Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 25 2013
Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D. Sumter County Florida: Troopers, Cops, Leo, FHP, Sheriff, Police, Po-Po, 5-0, Judges, Law, Order, I THEIVES!!!!--CON-ARTISTS--TERRORISTS!!!!---ILLUMINATI--NATZI!!!--KKK--TRAITORS Bushnell Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Government Services: Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D. Bushnell, Florida

Aug 23 2013
Grants Department Washington DC Contacted me regarding a grant for $8,000 used for any purpose. Heard people in the background all I Indians said I didnt have to pay anything to receive the grant. Said the gov. was issuing the because I payed my bills on time. Washington District of Columbia Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Government Services: Grants Department Washington DC Washington , Dist of Columbia

Aug 19 2013
Andrea Flood/Lorefice Warning-Woman with mental disorded Marana Arizona Author: marana, Arizona Government Services: Andrea Flood/Lorefice Marana, Arizona

Aug 16 2013
Bennett & Gray, LLC 888-4089549 UTUS AKA Affiliated with SSA They said that they were affiliated with the Social security records and they will end me a copy of my social security card and took $35 dollars from my account Nationwide Internet Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Government Services: Bennett & Gray, LLC 888-4089549 UTUS Internet

Aug 14 2013
Child Protective Services CPS, Indiana Department of Child Services Joke-why even have CPS when they do nothing? I called someone in and when they went to check her out she wasnt home and they LEFT A NOTE FOR WHEN THEY WOULD BE BACK lafayette Indiana Author: OTTERBEIN, Indiana Government Services: Child Protective Services lafayette, Indiana

Aug 09 2013
City of Cerritos City of Cerritos wastes millions of public dollars Cerritos California
Author: Cerritos, California Government Services: City of Cerritos Cerritos, California

Aug 03 2013
New York State Child Support Enforcement Unit For the past19 years child support has taken 55 percent of my gross pay plus 50.00 for the arears an my accounts,plus every income tax federal and state and my accunts have still not gone down!! I have ben diected call this numbr and that number to no avail. I dont mind paying support for my kids but when they arnt doing right moved out at 16 got married at 17. My viitation has been very vauge and seldom due to their Mothers refusing my visitation rights,of which I have tried to take them to court and have given up to the system beating me up to where ithas become a lost cause... Mayville New York Author: Gray Court, South Carolina Government Services: New York State Child Support Enforcement Unit Mayville, New York

Aug 02 2013
Texas Illegally Dumping Eligible Food Stamp Recipients Onto Food Banks Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Government Services: Texas Austin, Texas

Aug 03 2013
Texas Health and Human Services Commission Are Illegally Denying Eligible Food Stamp, Snap recipients Benefits By Circumventing Federal Guidelines forcing people to kill themselves and their children in the food stamp office. People who are eligible via FEDERAL GUIDELINES for SNAP BENEFITS are DENIED in TEXAS on IDEOLOGICAL GROUNDS!!!!! SHAME ON TEXAS REPUBLICANS! Austin Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Government Services: Texas Health and Human Services Commission Austin, Texas

Jul 28 2013
KEEP MY TN HOME Keep My Tennessee HomeTennessee Housing Development Agency are FRAUDS. Is nothing but a pure RIPOFF. You Won't Get Approved If, in TYPICAL Tennessee fashion, You don't KNOW SOMEONE. The Black Women Running the Program are RUDE, GHETTO, LIE are BULLIES!! THEY WON'T HELP YOU. At least not the ones in MEMPHIS, Nashville Tennessee
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Services: KEEP MY TN HOME Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 18 2013
Riverside county district attorney District attorney doesnt take civil harassment restraining orders seriously Indio California Author: Coachella, California Government Services: Riverside county district attorney Indio, California

Jul 18 2013
Jackson County North Carolina Tax Collector's Office Extortionists sylva North Carolina Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Government Services: Jackson County North Carolina Tax Collector's Office sylva, North Carolina

Jul 16 2013
City of Dallas Placed Parking Ticket On My Credit Report. Ticket Less Than $100.00. I have NO KNOWLEDGE of Ticket and I recieved NO NOTIFICATION of Ticket. There was no DUE PROCESS. Even After It's Paid It Will Affect Me For Years To Come. SHAME ON CITY OF DALLAS. RUTHLESS B*STARDS. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Government Services: City of Dallas Dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2013
Virginia Worker's Compensation Commission Injured on job, employer not required to pay Richmond Virginia Author: Central, Virginia Government Services: Virginia Worker's Compensation Commission Richmond, Virginia

Jul 05 2013
Dominguez State Jail The facility is unsanitary, all the inmates are contracting Staph inections and they are not turning on the air conditioning in the cells, this Texas heat is getting hotter and the temp inside is 10-15 degrees hotter inside.  San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio , Texas Government Services: Dominguez State Jail San Antonio , Texas