Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Apr 18 2014
Matt Vatter of American Staffing Company astaffing.com Fraudulent Company Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Matt Vatter of American Staffing Company Houston, Texas

Apr 17 2014
WebVitamins Fraudulent subscription not authorized Windsor Connecticut Author: College Place, Washington Questionable Activities: WebVitamins Windsor, Connecticut

Apr 15 2014
Todd Caswell / seller on eBay / payment service through Paypal Don't trust this guy Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Questionable Activities: Todd Caswell Internet

Apr 15 2014
Quicken Loans, Inc. Engineered to Rip You Off. Nationwide Author: ashburn, Virginia Questionable Activities: Quicken Loans, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
King's Jewelers King's Jewelry copper filled, not gold Hagerstown, Md Pittsburgh, Pa Nationwide Author: Rohrersville, Maryland Questionable Activities: King's Jewelers Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
States Recovery Sytems States Recovery never served me and attained a false judgement against me Ranching Cordova California
Author: Pleasanton, California Questionable Activities: States Recovery Sytems Ranching Cordova, California

Apr 15 2014
Yellow Pages Directories Complete SCAM Irving Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Questionable Activities: Yellow Pages Directories Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Ron Johnson Naturell Ultra Premium CocktailsLlerutan Distribution Co.Naturell Spirits CoCRJ Capital LLC Ron Johnson stole $300,000 from investors in AVG (This will be the first they know about it) + $30,000 in investment money. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Ron Johnson Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 12 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH No purchase necessary: Not as it is advertised! Port Washington New York Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Apr 12 2014
Graceland Rentals LLC I had it set up for them to get payment from bank monthly. In December or January of last yr the payment was not taken out. I called them and was told that their files had been wiped out by their bank. I had emailed them. I wanted to know how many payments I had left and I was told I had 12 more, I knew that was wrong but I got stuck with that. i have been paying them. I went on to email paymenttoday when this site came up under their company. RED FALGS went off. the building should have been paid off by now. I also put down $250.00 when I purchased it. I also saw no down payment, just before I saw this site. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Questionable Activities: Graceland Rentals LLC Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 12 2014
Mel Yoder Home Improvement careful in dealing Huron Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Questionable Activities: Mel Yoder Home Improvement Huron, Ohio

Apr 11 2014
ZULILY.COM STEAL, ripoff out of your shopping cart Internet Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ZULILY.COM Internet

Apr 11 2014
Stepping Stone Recovery House Angela and Chris Texts clients at 5:00 am, does not fix a leak from the bathroom upstairs to the laundry room in the basement , collects money from clients illegally, is very rude, when you say "HI" to her she just ignores you, the only time she speaks to you is if she wants to b**** about something. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Stepping Stone Recovery House Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 11 2014
411.ca Carole TessierLégale-Canada Ltée615 boul. René-Lévesque ouest, #630Montreal, PQ H3B 1P5Fax : (877) 905-3520 trial offer gone awry montreal Internet Author: Gatineau Quebec, Alabama Questionable Activities: 411.ca Internet

Apr 08 2014
Mike Keyes, Realtor Vincent Michael keyes, D30 Holdings llc , Big Bear Gold realtor and gold scam laguna niguel , henderson california Author: Orange, California Questionable Activities: Mike Keyes, Realtor Select State/Province

Apr 08 2014
FJR Advisors, Inc. Frank Rumbauskas URGENT! BE VERY CAUTIOUS .EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED AND UNDESIRED Dallas Texas Author: Hamilton, Ontario Questionable Activities: FJR Advisors, Inc. Dallas , Texas

Apr 07 2014
Midland Company none They keep charging me twice a month for 1 debt that I owe, Nationwide Author: Deland, Florida Questionable Activities: Midland Company Nationwide

Apr 06 2014
Dish Network I was a Dish Network customer for a long time and they increased my plan cost considerably and they would not give me any incentive to continue the service. Kenner Nationwide Author: Louisiana Questionable Activities: Dish network Nationwide