Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Aug 31 2014
Our City Radio/Our City GoGo Maxx Fairo, Doug Safrait, Roger Garth and All at Our City Radio/Our City GoGo are Scams Artists Internet
Author: New Foundland Questionable Activities: Our City Radio/Our City GoGo Internet

Aug 31 2014
Memory Lane Production Memorylp , David Smith Cheated me out of commissions and expenses Kansas City Missouri Author: Pineville, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Memory Lane Production Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 29 2014
Cash Advance INC Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries a REALLY??? miami Florida Author: avalon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Cash Advance INC miami, Florida

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2014
Richard La Ruina, Denouncement: Questionable Activities and Questionable Issues, London Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Richard La Ruina Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
John Prager John L. Prager, Americans Against The Tea Party, aattp.org, John Lee Prager, Wheeling WV, Triadelphia WV, EvilLiberalPig on Twitter Internet Stalker, Cyber Bully, Cyberbully, Extremist, Federal Libel Lawsuit, Slanderer, Mental Illness Wheeling West Virginia
Author: Birmingham, Indiana Questionable Activities: John Prager Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Xinnianhao I ordered 7/24/14 thru PayPal, paid $29.99 which was deducted from my Ckg. Acct. and I never received item. China Internet Author: Georgetown, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Xinnianhao Internet

Aug 27 2014
Legacy Gold Properties LLC Steven C.Olafson, Jacki Olafson, Lauren Henderson LYING, CROOKED, IRRESPONSIBLE SLUMLORDS phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Questionable Activities: Legacy Gold Properties LLC phoenix, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
ZACHARY GIAMBALVO (HUNTINGTON STATION, L.I.) - WARNING TO FUTURE EMPLOYERS!!!! Unproductive HUNTINGTON STATION New York
Author: Southampton, New York Questionable Activities: ZACHARY GIAMBALVO (HUNTINGTON STATION, L.I.) - WARNING TO FUTURE EMPLOYERS!!!! HUNTINGTON STATION, New York

Aug 27 2014
touch point programs easterseals lies,mis use of taxpayers money-false imprisonment of parents of theirclient saint louis missouri Author: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri Questionable Activities: touch point programs saint louis, Missouri

Aug 27 2014
GSA Application Services GSA 1000, Federal Verification Services, Capital Finance Group Deceptive Marketing Practices & Empty Promises Oldsmar Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Questionable Activities: GSA Application Services Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 26 2014
secrets pathway /secret society promised me there were no fees ever than charged me 139.00 for the rest of a gold embossed manuscript to their secrets dallas Texas Author: wichita falls, Texas Questionable Activities: secrets pathway /secret society dallas, Texas

Aug 25 2014
Enterprise Rent-a-car Tried to rip me off atlanta Georgia Author: Morristown, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Enterprise Rent-a-car atlanta, Georgia

Aug 25 2014
Unplugged Concepts Platinum Travel Fraud & deceive San Antonio Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Unplugged Concepts San Antonio , Texas

Aug 25 2014
Joey Haji Next Gen Detroit Joey Haji and Next Gen: WARNING!!! Detroit Michigan Author: Bristol , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Joey Haji Detroit , Michigan

Aug 23 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet