Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Jun 30 2016
Kentishlions Zhouxiang032 juney.service@hotmail.com Shanghai Internet
Author: Warriewood , Alabama Questionable Activities: Kentishlions Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Li Chunyun Author: Goshen, Indiana Questionable Activities: Li Chunyun

Jun 28 2016
broadwave studios greg makarowski Gregg Makk Broadwavestudios.com - Gregg A Makarowski - SCAM El Segundo Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Questionable Activities: broadwave studios greg makarowski Internet

Jun 28 2016
Four Season General Merchandise 4SGM Wholesale A wholesaler who undercuts The retailers they are selling to los angeles California Author: new york, New York Questionable Activities: Four Season General Merchandise los angeles, California

Jun 27 2016
Laguna tools Jointer/Planer scam California Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Laguna tools Internet

Music Xray The Great Fleecing of Songwriters and Artists New York City Internet
Author: Gypsum, Colorado Questionable Activities: Music Xray Internet

Jun 24 2016
panhandle alarm lie and never show -up pensacola Florida Author: GULF BREEZSE, Florida Questionable Activities: panhandle alarm pensacola, Florida

Jun 24 2016
A1 Janitorial of Chicago Scam Chemical sales company chicago, Illinois Author: Heber Springs, Arkansas Questionable Activities: A1 Janitorial of Chicago chicago,, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Raymond Jordan / Jordan's Appliances Durham BEWARE Raymond Jordan of Jordan's Appliances - FRAUD, THEFT, CROOKED Durham North Carolina Author: North Carolina Questionable Activities: Raymond Jordan / Jordan's Appliances Durham Durham, North Carolina

Jun 21 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet

Jun 20 2016
Circle Home Health Did not pay me my final paycheck and she closed the company without notice. Eatontown New Jersey Author: perth amboy, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Circle Home Health Eatontown, New Jersey

Jun 17 2016
Western Inventhelp w/Universal payment corp Inventhelp deceiving the consumer into signing a loan contract. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Beeville, Texas Questionable Activities: Western Inventhelp w/Universal payment corp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2016
Force Business Consulting Uses Consulting Job Offer, employment contract, credit card scam, internet, preys on unemployed Internet Author: Richmond, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting Internet

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting, US Branch Ms. Alexis Watts , HR Manager Teresa Templeton , HR Manager Force Business Consulting Using Employment to get your money via Credit Card Geneva Switzerland Internet NY Office Nationwide Author: Pinson, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting, US Branch Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting Using Employment to get your money via Credit Card Geneva Switzerland Internet Author: villas, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting Internet