Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

May 10 2016
CHAMPIONS OF FREEDOM CHARITY THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I MEAN ALOT RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Internet Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Questionable Activities: CHAMPIONS OF FREEDOM CHARITY Internet

May 08 2016
N.W Company / Ramiro Bellucci I have a written contract hiring my services as an Logistic manager. I performed services receiving packkages, and then label and forward them to their destination. I performed services for 31 days, and the company owes me $2775. In which i was suppose to be paid on May 5, 2016. No one will respond to my inquiries about my pay. Via Antonio Salandra Nationwide Author: Canton, Ohio Questionable Activities: N.W Company Nationwide

May 08 2016
eagles neat storage lincoln ,neb not a safe place to store your stuff .you will go to your inside unit and unlock your with the lock they sold you and you will find youve been cleaned out lincoln Nebraska Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Questionable Activities: eagles neat storage lincoln, Nebraska

May 07 2016
CBS States in letter that they are a research and reporting service. No other name than CBS shows anywhere. Phony Sweepstakes Plainview New York Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: CBS Plainview, New York

May 06 2016
Amazon Buyer beware of Amazon Blocking of refund requests Internet Author: Moneta, Virginia Questionable Activities: Amazon Internet

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Nationwide Lending Corporation Sam Roser Robert Baller Sam Roser, Loan Officer called me with an offer to sell my timeshare. Could not verify any of his claims after he asked for $3200.00 good faith money. Irvine, California 92618  Author: Rancho Mirage, California Questionable Activities: Nationwide Lending Corporation Internet

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Member Fulfillment LLC I signed an agreement to work from home by receiving and shipping products. I worked for a month and when the time came to get paid, never received a paycheck. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Member Fulfillment LLC Internet

Apr 25 2016
Michael Hutchinson Shannon I hired then to help me terminate three rights of my sons father who currently is threatening to kill me.  Ohio Internet Author: Morganton, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Michael Hutchinson Internet

Apr 25 2016
Ardent Property Management Field Stone Trace Fleecing X-Residents with wrong charges. Had to pay over $2000 as closing costs Westerville Ohio Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Questionable Activities: Ardent Property Management Westerville, Ohio

Apr 24 2016
monitronics Horrible experience Palatine Illinois Author: Blacklick, Ohio Questionable Activities: monitronics Illinois

Apr 24 2016
Dan Abraham Cheats people out of money and steals Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Dan Abraham Baton Rouge, Louisiana