Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Jun 30 2014
ECC TRANSPORT www.ecctransport.com Complete SCAM Hialeah, Florida Author: Clayton, California Questionable Activities: ECC TRANSPORT Hialeah, , Florida

Jun 30 2014
Qmaxedition I got an email and did a survey or something. they offered me rewards which I refused so then they offered me a watch for the shipping of $5.99 which I did do. The watch came about 3 1/2 weeks later and there was absolutely no paperwork with it. I wondered about it at the time. Then came the charge on my creedit card of $95. When I called the # the man explained what it was all about and that I had to cancel withim 14 days. Cancel what??? I hadn't even gotten the watch within 14 days. I certainly don't need a watch every moonth and if I did I would go to a flea market. I got a cencellation # buat what a scam. I hope they can be put out of business and shame on me for being taken in Marilyn Reid Burbank California Author: Gowanda, New York Questionable Activities: Qmaxedition Burbank, California

Jun 30 2014
Accountemps Staffing Manager AKA HC Recruiters Sleeping with Recruits for better chances of placement Southfield Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Questionable Activities: Accountemps Southfield, Michigan

Jun 28 2014
Gonzoe aka Roger and/or Ronald Moore Internet scam, solicitation, stalker, troller, predator, targeting women online, financial rip off, exploitation of women Internet Author: Ontario Questionable Activities: Gonzoe Internet

Jun 28 2014
The menu man Rip off by the Menu Man Delray Beach Author: Delray Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: Stitches by the sea Connecticut

Jun 27 2014
East coast wholesales Craig McKinney SCOOTER IS JUNK FROM THE START!! This company is a joke ! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: East coast wholesales Internet

Jun 27 2014
Caroline Laguerre-Brown Unqualified, Incompetent, Poor Leadership Baltimore Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Caroline Laguerre-Brown Internet

Jun 26 2014
Michael Storm Raven - Raven Jewelers fraud, theft, stealing, fake, jeweler, Hollywood California
Author: Hollywood, California Questionable Activities: Michael Storm Raven Hollywood, California

Jun 24 2014
Networx System LLC Ripoff. Paid for service that I am not receiving. Was told that I have no license which is false. Because their system will not accept it. Refused to refund my purchase and told to call my CC company. But they did try to sell me an additional service for another $800.00. How nice of them. Smooth talkers that will tell you anything to get a sale. Internet Author: Seaford, Delaware Questionable Activities: Networx System LLC Internet

Jul 03 2014
National Flood Insurance Program issued me a flood insurance policy differant than I applied for/ &wont cancel it and give me a refund shawnee mission Kansas Author: Demotte, Indiana Questionable Activities: National Flood Insurance Program shawnee mission, Kansas

Jun 24 2014
ASAP Personell Fraud, Asap $45 fake certification class, No placement Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Questionable Activities: ASAP Personell Dallas, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Geico Geico took my money North Carolina Nationwide Author: Efland, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Geico Nationwide

Jun 22 2014
NetSpend What did I deserve to be treated like this??? Austin Texas, Nationwide Author: Sykesville, Maryland Questionable Activities: NetSpend Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
cvs pharmacy harassment over discarded merchandise outside their store upper montclair New Jersey Author: upper montclair, New Jersey Questionable Activities: cvs pharmacy upper montclair, New Jersey

Jun 22 2014
Faissal Awad aka Sal Awad liar, con, felon, drunk, drug addict, on probation Norwich Connecticut Author: Norwich, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Faissal Awad Norwich, Connecticut

Jun 21 2014
Bruce Adams Molen & Adams, LLC Stole $60,000 from 18 year old country artist. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Bruce Adams Lenoir City, Tennessee

Jun 21 2014
Aashia Cole Uncle David Stones, Cohort Craigslist Roommate Wanted SCAM Colorado (Stones), Cape Town South Africa (Cole) Internet
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aashia Cole Internet

Jun 20 2014
Kohls Frightening collection call Menomonee Falls Wisconsin Author: Valley Springs, California Questionable Activities: Kohls Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Jun 18 2014
YahooInc Microsoft Corp I received an email with a PDF attached saying I had been picked the winner os a large amount of money and I needed to provide some personal information right away so that I could be contacted as how to receive my funds. NO city was mentioned Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Questionable Activities: YahooInc Microsoft Corp Internet