Unusual Rip-Off → Questionable Activities

Aug 19 2016
Pirates Dinner Adventure Pirates Dinner Adventure offer through Groupon is not honored! Buena Park California Author: Yorba Linda, California Questionable Activities: Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park, California

Aug 19 2016
Socially accessnow Florida Author: Neosho, Missouri Questionable Activities: Socially accessnow Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
San Ysidro Port of Entry usa border patrol Police misconduct and indimidation - Falsely accused of having a dire arm San Diego California Author: California Questionable Activities: San Ysidro Port of Entry San Diego, California

Aug 18 2016
Check Care System Aka Susan aka Barbara Cooper IDIOT BULLY OLD LADY aka Barbara Cooper aka Susan Casselberry, Florida 32707 Florida Author: LandOLakes, Florida Questionable Activities: Check Care System Casselberry, Florida 32707, Florida

Aug 18 2016
History Channel Club Club disappeared, no answers to inquiries New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: History Channel Club Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 17 2016
topstylingnow windstream said if I completed survey I would receive a gift if I paid postage. Then my credit card started being charged $98.00 for watches worth $5.99 They all are the same and they are calling them designer watches. Tried calling with no responce burbank California
Author: zimmerman, Minnesota Questionable Activities: topstylingnow Burbank, California

Aug 16 2016
Adorna cream Took money out my account without my authorization Internet Author: Picayune, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Adorna cream Internet

Aug 16 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Company Buys Mailing Lists from Companies obtaining lists by fraud Arlington Texas Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Aug 15 2016
Golden Hub Inc Told me the exact letter as reported here I should report within 72 hiurs Nationwide Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Questionable Activities: Golden Hub Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Sage Stream, LLC Reporting Fake Credit Scores San Diego California Author: Lakeland, Florida Questionable Activities: Sage Stream, LLC San Diego, California

Aug 13 2016
NPF fraud: send $20 as you won $ 1,200,000 plainview New York Author: Goodrich, Michigan Questionable Activities: NPF plainview, New York

Aug 12 2016
Shoplyfie Took money. Didn't send item. Sarasota, Florida Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Questionable Activities: Shoplyfie Internet

89, Report #1321933

Aug 11 2016
Vibrant web Scam, always want me to give them more money to make money. Phoenix, Arizona Arizona Author: SHARON, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Vibrant web Internet

Aug 10 2016
LogiCall Marketing I was interviewed by Maxine and told I had the job and the next day, she had another girl, who didn't seem to know anything, call me and tell me I didn't have the job. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: LogiCall Marketing Tempe, Arizona