Stores → Specialty Stores

Dec 27 2015
Adorna Free product w/ shipping charge. Charged 89.99 a week after recieving product Internet
Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Specialty Stores: Adorna Internet

Dec 24 2015
Central Market Confectionary Ltd Chocolate Express Failed to supply paid for goods St Helier, Jersey Internet
Author: Swansea, Other Specialty Stores: Central Market Confectionary Ltd Internet

Dec 20 2015
Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care, Ada Hersko Lies about shipping costs, so I would question everything about their product and company Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Specialty Stores: Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care Internet

Dec 19 2015
Lion Stock Knives Ethan Green Lion Stock Knife Company Refused to send purchased product or refund money. Lied several times about sending product Reading Pennsylvania Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Specialty Stores: Lion Stock Knives Reading, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2015
footstepsdrawingnear.com fake, knock off, cheapest looming shoes I've ever seen! china Internet Author: Shirley, Indiana Specialty Stores: footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
A & B Detox Incorporated AB Detox Incorporated Testin Hair Products Ripoff, Ineffective Product, shipping ripoff Morris Oklahoma Author: New York Specialty Stores: A & B Detox Incorporated Morris, Oklahoma

Dec 17 2015
Kaady Appliance Don't wast your time...The price isn't worth the headache. Portland Oregon Author: Oregon Specialty Stores: Kaady Appliance Portland, Oregon

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey

Dec 12 2015
Bags-Malls.com Fake Website Orient Internet
Author: Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Bags-Malls.com Internet

Dec 09 2015
www.outlet-michaelkors.us.com No contact, debited account, no communication after that. internet only Internet Author: Vacherie, Louisiana Specialty Stores: www.outlet-michaelkors.us.com Internet

Dec 07 2015
Moleskine Never fulfilled order Internet Author: Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Moleskine Internet

37, Report #1271994

Dec 04 2015
MEIERS GAME PROCESSING 525 lbs of elk reduced to 70 lbs. Draper Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Specialty Stores: MEIERS GAME PROCESSING Draper, Utah

38, Report #1271936

Dec 03 2015
Mkhandbags.co I ordered 4 handbags with shipping the total was $219 and some change.. My card was charged $236 and my girlfriend told me it was fake. Sent numerous emails asking for a refund, no response and no bags Internet Author: Dewitt , Iowa Specialty Stores: Mkhandbags.co Internet

Dec 03 2015
Safer wholesale.com Great Sports Inc Parts missing,will not even charge now,will not turn on when charged Internet
Author: Mphs , Tennessee Specialty Stores: Safer wholesale.com Internet

Dec 01 2015
Kokin Inc Dishonest and abusive owner New York New York Author: New York, New York Specialty Stores: Kokin Inc New York, New York

Nov 30 2015
Oceans beauty Timeless cosmetics Biggest scam ever ripoff cult organization Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Old bridge, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Oceans beauty

Dec 02 2015
Prive Porter Michelle Berk Atlantic Anti-Aging Scam Rip Off False Advertisement Failed Obligation PayPal Claim Boca Raton Florida Author: Iowa Park, Texas Specialty Stores: Prive Porter Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 30 2015
TyrellTech / Dan Ramm / Craig Tyrell Unprofessional company overpromised specs on $85K printer, refuses to refund money so they could keep profit margins even after manufacturer accepts return Flemington, NJ New Jersey Author: North Arlington, New Jersey Specialty Stores: TyrellTech / Dan Ramm Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
fraseboy fraser boyd Ripped me off on ebay buyer id fraseboy claimed he didnt recieve, done to others hides feedback united kingdom Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: fraseboy Internet