Stores → Specialty Stores

Nov 21 2015
Southeast Independent Delivery for Rooms to Go Poor delivery services &call center mess up Nationwide Author: North Carolina Specialty Stores: Southeast Independent Delivery for Rooms to Go Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Australia AB Ugg When you try to purchase will say "failed attempt" try another card . Never went thru. Next day had my credit card company's fraud dept contact me about an electronic purchase made in China. Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Specialty Stores: Australia AB Ugg Internet

Nov 10 2015
Ashley Furniture Homestore Worse service and rip off Frisco Texas Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Ashley Furniture Homestore Frisco, Texas

Nov 09 2015
Coach Best Outlet Coachbestoutlet.com Facebook Ad- Scam; Victim of fraud;made payment, items never received. False site & Scam Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Specialty Stores: Coach Best Outlet Internet

Nov 05 2015
Black Hawk VelocityParagliders.com i almost was going to make orders and lucky me i was emailing them to get dealer ship partner there where i got away with it took my time emailing them and get replays there where i got my first hints he was scared and focsed on the web i noticed so fake everything in there i had to report them thank god i didnt order california
Author: Abu Dhabi, California Specialty Stores: Black Hawk Internet

Nov 04 2015
JustOurShoes.com Just Our Shoes Sent me damaged shoes, refused to refund returned shoes, & didn't honor "Best Price Guarantee" Ridgewood, NJ Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: JustOurShoes.com Nationwide

Oct 30 2015
Cheap Jordans.us.com I paid for my shoes online ($83.00) + shipping ($13.00). I email and asked to be informed when shoe is being shipped out. I received an email responding saying "sorry my friend your shoe is not in stock". I was scammed out of my money . I instantly called my bank and they research it and said the money was sent to Beiging and the address is to a lumber Yard. No One Do Business with Cheap Jordans.us.com. COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Specialty Stores: Cheap Jordans.us.com Internet

Oct 29 2015
Fingerhut Charged for fees and shipping on first order and incorrect product Garland Nationwide Author: Garland , Texas Specialty Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
BuyCostumes.com "Guarantees" shipping and never ships New Berlin Wisconsin Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: BuyCostumes.com New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oct 27 2015
Flawless Vape Shop FlawlessVapeShop.com Bought defective product, came in twice for a return and no manager on site. Just a high school kid. Return period now expired. Anaheim California Author: Yorba Linda, California Specialty Stores: Flawless Vape Shop Anaheim, California

Oct 25 2015
Norwell Power Systems Norwell Generators, GeneratorsLake Havusa, Arizona Generators Orwell Power Systems Lake Havusa Arizona Author: Readington, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Norwell Power Systems Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Buycostumes.com Buy Seasons Inc Horrible company, don't waste your time Internet
Author: st peters, Missouri Specialty Stores: Buycostumes.com Internet

Oct 20 2015
brands on sale sold me item and never sent it! Internet Author: Oregon Specialty Stores: brands on sale Internet

Oct 20 2015
MiniSplit Warehouse Jeremy, JJ Dominiguez, Steve Not their first time, Their Experienced, Lets see who else they can screw ,Were they Seconds or just Bad packing?, Tampa Florida
Author: Seattle, Washington Specialty Stores: MiniSplit Warehouse Tampa, Florida

65, Report #1261916

Oct 17 2015
FootballSeahawksonline.com Store Sent me a damaged poorly made Seattle Seahawks Jersey New York, China Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Specialty Stores: FootballSeahawksonline.com Store Internet

Oct 14 2015
Greenlight Powders Greenlight Research Chemicals Research chemicals equipment worldwide European Union Internet Author: , New Jersey Specialty Stores: Greenlight Powders Internet

Oct 11 2015
SwissCubanCigars.com Fake Cuban Cigars Canary Islands, Spain Internet
Author: Arizona Specialty Stores: SwissCubanCigars.com Internet

Oct 10 2015
Harbor Freight Tools You'd Better Have Your Government ID Out Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Specialty Stores: Harbor Freight Tools Prescott, Arizona