Stores → Specialty Stores

Jan 24 2016
Paramount Tattoo Nathan Mollahan unappreciative lack of customer service. unfairness / unreasonable Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Paramount Tattoo Portland, Oregon

Jan 22 2016
Ultimate Flags Paid for flag, never got it Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Specialty Stores: Ultimate Flags Internet

Jan 18 2016
Uniform Discount ordered uniforms for wife to get in 12 to 14 days orederd 12-29/1-19 not received can't contact them Atlantia Georgia Author: Lilly, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Uniform Discount Atlantia, Georgia

Jan 14 2016
Caskers over priced, dishonest, worst customer service Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Specialty Stores: Caskers Internet

Jan 13 2016
Sunlit Daisy doesn't fulfill orders Internet Author: Seven Fields, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 07 2016
Kelvin Puppy Home Don't buy any puppy from this website, it's a scam Hagerstown Maryland Author: Miami, Florida Specialty Stores: Kelvin Puppy Home Internet

Jan 07 2016
Waisttrainersbyandrea.bigcartel.com @wannaslimwaist - IG name Body shapers, shapers, waist trainers, corsets, Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Specialty Stores: Waisttrainersbyandrea.bigcartel.com Internet

Jan 05 2016
Cardpool.com RUN THE OTHER WAY! Internet Author: Florida Specialty Stores: Cardpool.com Internet

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 27 2015
Adorna Free product w/ shipping charge. Charged 89.99 a week after recieving product Internet
Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Specialty Stores: Adorna Internet

Dec 24 2015
Central Market Confectionary Ltd Chocolate Express Failed to supply paid for goods St Helier, Jersey Internet
Author: Swansea, Other Specialty Stores: Central Market Confectionary Ltd Internet

Dec 20 2015
Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care, Ada Hersko Lies about shipping costs, so I would question everything about their product and company Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Specialty Stores: Hersko Therapeutic Natural Skin Care Internet

Dec 19 2015
Lion Stock Knives Ethan Green Lion Stock Knife Company Refused to send purchased product or refund money. Lied several times about sending product Reading Pennsylvania Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Specialty Stores: Lion Stock Knives Reading, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2015
footstepsdrawingnear.com fake, knock off, cheapest looming shoes I've ever seen! china Internet Author: Shirley, Indiana Specialty Stores: footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
A & B Detox Incorporated AB Detox Incorporated Testin Hair Products Ripoff, Ineffective Product, shipping ripoff Morris Oklahoma Author: New York Specialty Stores: A & B Detox Incorporated Morris, Oklahoma

Dec 17 2015
Kaady Appliance Don't wast your time...The price isn't worth the headache. Portland Oregon Author: Oregon Specialty Stores: Kaady Appliance Portland, Oregon

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey