Automotive → Car Insurance

Oct 04 2015
T.L thompson money hungry , liars, and very rude! out to get you!! Texas Author: addison , Illinois Car Insurance: T.L thompson Texas

Sep 28 2015
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Gap Provider will not approve or process your claim. They provide GAP coverage and for 6 months they are going back and forth saying they dont have what they need though I and my primary insurance have called over 12 times and confirmed they have it. They come back asking for the same thing. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Sep 25 2015
National general insurance National general insurance. Look elsewhere horrible customer service! Salem Nc Nationwide Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: National general insurance Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Geico Insurance Deceptive/questionable billing practices Nationwide Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Accurate Auto Insurance Lied, neglected, didn't return repeated messages, said one thing and did something different Bridgeview Illinois Author: St. Charles , Illinois Car Insurance: Accurate Auto Insurance Bridgeview, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
V I p auto tags Vip auto tags & title , Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Car Insurance: V I p auto tags Miramar, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Omni Insurance Very poor insurance company Atlanta Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Car Insurance: Omni Insurance Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Favored Panel Inc Dave Hauser Did not pay me for my services Internet Author: Baytown, Texas Car Insurance: Favored Panel Inc Internet

Sep 12 2015
Allstate Insurance - Rob Martin Agency I pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance - when I went into the office to complain the woman agreed "Yes, you do pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance" Warren Ohio Author: Warren, Ohio Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Warren, Ohio

Sep 08 2015
Finest Insurance Agency Inc. Bought a policy that I couldn't use then didn't help me get correct the issue. :( La Mesa California Author: California Car Insurance: Finest Insurance Agency Inc. La Mesa, California

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico
13, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Progressive, Progressive Corporation, Progressive Insurance, Progressive County Mutual Ins Co 29203, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company Insurance Mayfield Village Nationwide Author: Lewisville, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Corporation Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Geico Poor Service will give you the runaround Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Sterling Casualty Insurance Dashers Insurance Dashers H&H Agency HNH AGENCY TRUST Company Continued To Bill Me After I Cancelled My Policy Orange CA Nationwide Author: West Hollywood, California Car Insurance: Sterling Casualty Insurance Nationwide