Automotive → Car Insurance

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

2, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Progressive, Progressive Corporation, Progressive Insurance, Progressive County Mutual Ins Co 29203, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company Insurance Mayfield Village Nationwide Author: Lewisville, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Corporation Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Geico Poor Service will give you the runaround Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Sterling Casualty Insurance Dashers Insurance Dashers H&H Agency HNH AGENCY TRUST Company Continued To Bill Me After I Cancelled My Policy Orange CA Nationwide Author: West Hollywood, California Car Insurance: Sterling Casualty Insurance Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

Aug 07 2015
Infinity Car Insurance They refuse to pay for my car to be repaired. Nationwide  Author: Homestead, Florida Car Insurance: Infinity Car Insurance Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Allstate Insurance Company Raised rates for no reason Nationwide Author: Mesquite, Texas Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Theresa Bradley Lost $200.00 M/O newell Pennsylvania Author: newell, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Theresa Bradley newell, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2015
diminished values of Oregon Ken Nix lossvalues.com diminishedvalue.net He took the money, didn't provide the report, and went incommunicado Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Insurance: diminished values of Oregon Internet

Jul 30 2015
Progressive Auto Insurance underinsured online and refuses to help california Internet Author: Orange County, California Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Internet

Jul 22 2015
Essentia Insurance Company (Hagerty) I filed a lost property claim last year and it's still being investigated.....I found out that one beacon is under that umbrella.....and they paid a claim no fault of my own to some people that was involved in a car accident that i had no knowledge of or knew anything about it......they settled with them out of court
Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Essentia Insurance Company

Jul 18 2015
TL THOMPSON & ASSOCIATES CONSTANTLY HARRASSING ME ABOUT A BOGUS INSURANCE CLAIM MADE BY ONE OF THEIR CLIENTS GARLAND Texas Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Car Insurance: TL THOMPSON & ASSOCIATES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 17 2015
Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Philadelphia indemnity insurance company Representative was very rude they do not return your phone calls after three weeks of calling them at least four times a week or next still no phone call back when speaking to the lady she was rude on the phone after being rude she hangs up the phone and I face would they would even update us on the next up on the just very unprofessional it's now been three months and we still haven't gotten any results from the claim that was filed in May 2015 this is now July and after three weeks of calling we talk to a young lady with them and she tells us to contact their lawyer and she give us his contact information I spoke with the lawyer and he states that he doesn't have anything else to do with the case only thing he did was took our statement under oath and that was it so we called back she put us on a 15 minute hole and come back and tell us she really doesn't know what's going on and someone will give us a call back and we still haven't received a callback from from Dell warranty I believe is a rip off and no one should deal with it at all Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Car Insurance: Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
United equitable insurance United Equitable Insurance Refused to pay my insurance claim and did not even return my premiums I paid skokie Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Car Insurance: United equitable insurance skokie, Illinois

Jul 16 2015
Progressive Garden State Ins Co Horrible Practices. Make changes to your policy without adequate communication. Do not provide opportunities for consumer to respond before they charge them. Nationwide Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Car Insurance: Progressive Garden State Ins Co Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
Titan insurance sales cancellation payment Modesto California Author: Modesto , California Car Insurance: Titan insurance sales Modesto, California

Jul 10 2015
ACCC Insurance Company Should Be Shut Down - Search Reviews on Internet - Numerous Compaints Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
geico Jeremy tatum Jeremy tatum , geico , calvary , unprofessional, rude, condescending, no people skills, Nationwide Author: Florida Car Insurance: geico Jeremy tatum Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
The Hartford and Brian Hargrove The Hartford, Brian Hargrove, spites police report Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lancaster, California Car Insurance: The Hartford Nationwide