Automotive → Car Insurance

Jul 18 2016
Kadinger Express LLC Owners names: Rodney Jensen and Brian Pearlman Kadinger Express deceitful business practice relating to their company vehicle insurance coverage Racine Wisconsin Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Car Insurance: Kadinger Express LLC Racine, Wisconsin

Jul 13 2016
Farmers Insurance aka Foremost Insurance Farmers insurance Nationwide Author: Hot springs , Arkansas Car Insurance: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY INTEGON CASUALTY INSURANCE CO. THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF. WINSTON SALEM NORTH CAROLINA Author: Skipwith, Virginia Car Insurance: NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
JM&A group I am being denied a "GAP" claim due to this company falsely stating that they did not receive supporting documents Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Knob Noster, Missouri Car Insurance: JM&A group Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2016
elephant insurance cancel insurance for no reason Discrimination Henrico Maryland Author: Fort Worth, Texas Car Insurance: elephant insurance Henrico, Maryland

Jun 24 2016
Progressive We filled a auto claim with them and they are trying to low ball the total loss on the car Columbus Ohio Author: New Lexington , Ohio Car Insurance: Progressive Columbus , Ohio

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Trinity Farms ignorant, rude Lakeland TN Author: Mississippi Car Insurance: Trinity Farms

Jun 19 2016
Freeway Insurance Scamming customers with fake affordable premium Torrance California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Freeway Insurance Torrance, California

10, Report #1311914

Jun 17 2016
Credit Collection Services Harassing me for a payment I do not owe
Author: Merrill , Wisconsin Car Insurance: Credit Collection Services

Jun 12 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance Elephant Buyer Beware – Elephant Insurance deals in deceptive sales practices Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Internet

Jun 11 2016
esurance insurance company/allstate insurance Cheated, victimized, abused, disrespected me and their own client, wasted many hours, required me to sue their client over $350 Online but address in San Francisco California Author: Northridge, California Car Insurance: esurance insurance company Internet

Jun 05 2016
National General Insurance I had full coverage auto insurance with this company and paid every month. My car was stolen and the will not pay the claim or fix the vehicle after I've been a loyal customer paying every month. They've in so many words accused me of having something to do with stealing my vehicle. The arranged for a rental for me and when I constantly asked when is the rental due, the agent, Angela Hargrove, told me someone would get in touch with me to let me know when I was to return the car. They never did and if I hadn't called her again I would have owed the rental place a bigger balance than I had to pay, which I felt I shouldn't had to since I was not informed to return the vehicle. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jun 04 2016
GEICO Abandoned me in a claim Nationwide Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Car Insurance: GEICO Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland

May 19 2016
AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company AARP signed me up for auto insurance when I was only requesting a quote Hartford Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Car Insurance: AARP and The Hartford Insurance Company Nationwide

May 17 2016
Hagerty Hagerty Car Insurance Rejected after being accepted because I said we "might" sell the car. Nationwide Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Car Insurance: Hagerty Nationwide

May 13 2016
Geico Car Total Loss Fraud warner robins Georgia Author: Georgia Car Insurance: Geico warner robins, Georgia