Automotive → Car Insurance

Apr 12 2016
The General Car Insurance They are crooks. Cancellation is not allowed unless they are doing the cancellation. Nashville Internet, Tennesee, Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Car Insurance: The General Car Insurance Internet

Apr 12 2016
State Farm Insurance www.MyAgentElanit.com www.statefarm.com/claims They will take your money for years and make up a ridiculous excuse to drop you if you have a claim Mableton, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: State Farm Insurance Mableton, , Georgia

Apr 11 2016
allstate automobile insurance price increases 2016 high rate increases due to "low cost of gasoline' Nationwide Author: pottsville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: allstate automobile insurance Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Geico GEICO DOESNT ACTUALLY TOTAL FLOODED VEHICLES IF THEY ARE EXPENSIVE TO PAY OFF Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Geico insurance Bait and switch! Internet Author: norwood, Massachusetts Car Insurance: Geico insurance Internet

Mar 30 2016
Progressive Auto Insurance They said I was at fault when one of their clients rear-ended me and have the nerve to stick me with their client's bill. Nationwide Author: Alabama Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Geico Casualty Company refuses to remove driver from my policy despite evidence he lives in another state Macon, GA Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Agni Insurance Services Harassment Calling Author: Atlanta , Georgia Car Insurance: Agni Insurance Services Nationwide,

Mar 24 2016
The Hartford Financial Services, Inc. The Hartford uses AARP to exploit its members by charging grossly excessive rates far beyond market rate Hartford Connecticut
Author: Loveland, Ohio Car Insurance: The Hartford Financial Services, Inc. Hartford, Connecticut

Mar 22 2016
GEICO Geico Insurace Company Added driver without Authorization, Permission or Request Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Insurance: GEICO Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Safeway Insurance Safeway Insurance Group Worst experience ever dealing with a customer service based company. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Insurance: Safeway Insurance Internet

Mar 16 2016
USAA Insurance Company I was walking across the street and a car hit me on my body. The driver of the car has USAA insurance. I contacted USSA insurance by phone and certified letter to file a claim. USAA representatives have refused to allow me to file a claim by failing to to provide me with claim forms or instructions. The representatives are now harassing me by telephoning me daily to ask me questions that I already provided answers to. San Antonio Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Insurance: USAA Insurance Company Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
Warranty Solutions RIP OFF Lakewood Colorado Author: Florence, Kentucky Car Insurance: Warranty Solutions Lakewood , Colorado

Mar 12 2016
the hearted insurance company/Trumbull insurence company AARP I was charged with an accident. I went to court and I was a quitted of the moving violation. But Susan L. Castaneta, raised my insurence premium from 1700 for the year to 3,464.00. Hartford Connecticut Author: bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: the hearted insurance company/Trumbull insure nice company Hartford , Connecticut

Mar 11 2016
Alpha Warranty Service COVER NO REPAIRS Nationwide Author: Boscobel, Wisconsin Car Insurance: Alpha Warranty Service Nationwide

Mar 08 2016
Vehicle Service Department Endless notices to purchase extended service warranty Dallas Texas Author: Anniston, Alabama Car Insurance: Vehicle Service Department Dallas, Texas

Mar 07 2016
American Access Casualty Company WORST (UN)INSURANCE COMPANY Houston, Texas Nationwide
Author: Missouri City, Texas Car Insurance: American Access Casualty Company Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
register my vehicle n/a i wanted to register vehicle over going as i frectured my pelvis they took my money , but i wanted to tell them it was for a wechile register not a licence i do not know Internet register my vechile.org Author: santa fe, New Mexico Car Insurance: register my vehicle Internet

Feb 29 2016
State Farm Con Artists Internet/Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Car Insurance: State Farm Internet

Feb 22 2016
Donegal Mutual insurance Company Southern Insurance Company Not Paying for Claim Duluth Georgia
Author: Birmingham , Alabama Car Insurance: Donegal Mutual insurance Company Duluth, Georgia

Feb 19 2016
Hudson Valley Financial Credit Union HVFCU Forced Placed Auto Insurance on a car with full insurance New York Author: Florida Car Insurance: Hudson Valley Financial Credit Union