Automotive → Car Insurance

26, Report #1319980

Aug 01 2016
Windhaven Insurance Refuses to talk to you about claims against their clients, refuses to answer e-mails Doral Florida Author: Miami, Florida Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance Doral, Florida
27, Report #1319913

Jul 31 2016
GEICO Austin Fisher I added my daughter to my Geico Ins. policy. She purchased a new leased car, moved to FL. I called to remove her, and they wanted her new carrier. Getzville, New York Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Car Insurance: GEICO Gitzville,, New York
28, Report #1319870

Jul 31 2016
Geico auto insurance Geico consumer auto insurance Confidence fraudulent grifter like anatomy scam San Diego California Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Car Insurance: Geico auto insurance San Diego, California

Jul 30 2016
Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide took more money out of bank acct. than suppose to without telling me. When asked they said" People are getting in wrecks someone has to pay for them" Wash. State Carlos G Velasco Nationwide Author: Poulsbo, Washington Car Insurance: Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Kadinger Express LLC Owners names: Rodney Jensen and Brian Pearlman Kadinger Express deceitful business practice relating to their company vehicle insurance coverage Racine Wisconsin Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Car Insurance: Kadinger Express LLC Racine, Wisconsin

Jul 13 2016
Farmers Insurance aka Foremost Insurance Farmers insurance Nationwide Author: Hot springs , Arkansas Car Insurance: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jul 11 2016

Jul 08 2016
JM&A group I am being denied a "GAP" claim due to this company falsely stating that they did not receive supporting documents Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Knob Noster, Missouri Car Insurance: JM&A group Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2016
elephant insurance cancel insurance for no reason Discrimination Henrico Maryland Author: Fort Worth, Texas Car Insurance: elephant insurance Henrico, Maryland

Jun 24 2016
Progressive We filled a auto claim with them and they are trying to low ball the total loss on the car Columbus Ohio Author: New Lexington , Ohio Car Insurance: Progressive Columbus , Ohio

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Trinity Farms ignorant, rude Lakeland TN Author: Mississippi Car Insurance: Trinity Farms

Jun 19 2016
Freeway Insurance Scamming customers with fake affordable premium Torrance California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Freeway Insurance Torrance, California
39, Report #1311914

Jun 17 2016
Credit Collection Services Harassing me for a payment I do not owe
Author: Merrill , Wisconsin Car Insurance: Credit Collection Services

Jun 12 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance Elephant Buyer Beware – Elephant Insurance deals in deceptive sales practices Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Internet

Jun 11 2016
esurance insurance company/allstate insurance Cheated, victimized, abused, disrespected me and their own client, wasted many hours, required me to sue their client over $350 Online but address in San Francisco California Author: Northridge, California Car Insurance: esurance insurance company Internet

Jun 05 2016
National General Insurance I had full coverage auto insurance with this company and paid every month. My car was stolen and the will not pay the claim or fix the vehicle after I've been a loyal customer paying every month. They've in so many words accused me of having something to do with stealing my vehicle. The arranged for a rental for me and when I constantly asked when is the rental due, the agent, Angela Hargrove, told me someone would get in touch with me to let me know when I was to return the car. They never did and if I hadn't called her again I would have owed the rental place a bigger balance than I had to pay, which I felt I shouldn't had to since I was not informed to return the vehicle. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jun 04 2016
GEICO Abandoned me in a claim Nationwide Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Car Insurance: GEICO Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland