Services → Attorneys & Legal Services

Sep 04 2015
BizServicesUSA HUGE RIP OFF! COMPANY OFFERS LEGAL SERVICES AND STALS YOUR MONEY AND IDENTITY Henderson Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: BizServicesUsa Henderson, Nevada

Sep 02 2015
Premier Signing Services, LLC Stole from me Columbus OH Author: Bennington, Nebraska Attorneys & Legal Services: Premier Signing Services, LLC Internet

Sep 02 2015
Incorporate.com The Company Corp. Ripoff Scam. Will Charge a $235 hidden fee with no notification Internet
Author: Milton, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Incorporate.com Internet

4, Report #1252006

Aug 31 2015
procare injury rehabilitation very unprofessional rip off Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: procare injury rehabilitation

Aug 28 2015
Jack Byno Attorney at Law WASTE OF MONEY- PAID FOR WHAT I COULD DO ON MY OWN AND EVEN SAVED MONEY Colleyville Texas Author: Forney, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Byno Attorney at Law Colleyville, Texas

Aug 26 2015
Feldman Law Group Aaron Feldman Attorney took a retainer, did not complete any work and quit without explanation. Walnut Creek California Author: Alamo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Feldman Law Group Walnut Creek, California

Aug 26 2015
Hawaii Legal Services What a joke. Rude, unprofessional, incompetant Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua , Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: Hawaii Legal Services Internet

Aug 24 2015
Eulogio Colon Dallas Attorney fraud strong arm con man scam artist no office Dallas Texas Author: Pantego, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Eulogio Colon dallas attorney Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2015
Merrill & Associates This law firm was supposed to work out a mortgage loan modification; they took my money, never reached an agreement and completly stopped contacting me. My home will be foreclosed on September 1st. New York Nationwide Author: Mansfield , Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Merrill & Associates Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Binder & Binder Want payment for services after telling me I had no case and I dismissed them. Nationwide Author: Bentonville, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Binder & Binder Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 14 2015
Richard abdallah attorney sacramento Sacramento. Ca I hired Richard Abdallah family lawyer by looking at his rating. Sacramento Ca
Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Richard abdallah attorney sacramento Internet

Aug 16 2015
James Veldhuis Attorney at Law Jim Veldhuis Rip Off Attorney! He is an ineffective defender for his Clients. He is dishonest and violated the Professional Code of Conduct Ethics. Mount Pleasant Michigan Author: Mount pleasant, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: James Veldhuis Attorney at Law Mount Pleasant, Michigan