Services → Attorneys & Legal Services

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Molly Elizabeth BuieLauren E MarshCharlene BofingerBob Seldon No Win For The Client Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 21 2016
We Stop Evictions .com Chris Clegg Scam rip off beware scumbag sleazeball crook thief Florida Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: We Stop Evictions .com Internet

Aug 21 2016
Prince Law, LLC Rip off, bankruptcy Plantation Florida Author: New Ulm, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law, LLC Plantation, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Shook and Stone Injured in a wreck and they put me deep in dept! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Shook and Stone Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
TVC Located throughout truck stops everywhere, main of All / Main OK Author: Wilkes- Barre, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: TVC Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
California eviction defense CEDS Failed to show up in court after taking my money Newport Beach California Author: Vallejo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: California eviction defense Newport Beach , California

Aug 16 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Company charging customer fees for their mistake Dallas Texas Author: Maysville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Prince Law Firm LLC My employee assistance plan recommended Prince Law Firm FL to file bankruptcy proceedings. I am unable to reach them now. File wasn't finished. Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm LLC Plantation, Kentucky

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 13 2016
Brandi Lynn Gragg AKA Phenix Law LLC AKA Avvo Oklahoma family law; worst representative of family law ever 2016 Tulsa Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Brandi Lynn Gragg Internet

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario