Services → Attorneys & Legal Services

Oct 02 2016
Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Worst Attorney & Legal Service in Seattle Washington Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Seattle , Washington

Oct 02 2016
Homeownershelpline,LLC and The company Homeownershelpline took $6000.00 dollars from me to help me a get a home mortgage modification, and they did absolutely noting for me.Then i retain homeownerresolution and paid them $4000.00 and also they did noting for me,I had to work with the bank my self and that's how come i was able to get modification done on my own.Both company took 10000.00 from me and get noting accomplish. Hollywood Florida Freeport long Island Author: South Ozone Park, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Homeownershelpline,LLC Hoolywood Florida, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Joseph Petro Attorney - Joseph Petro Incompetent Attorney Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Petro Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 24 2016
10:35 AM Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 17 2016
Moss & associates Jason moss I paid moss & associates $900.00 for a chapter 7 bankruptcy Nov 2014 and I have no bankruptcy and Moss Will not return my calls or requests for a refund Columbia South Carolina Author: Elgin, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Moss & associates Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 17 2016
Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Worst lawyer of Oakbrook Ill, Do Not Hire to Represent.You Oakbrook Illinois Author: Chciago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank T Scarpino Oakbrook, Illinois

Sep 16 2016
Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Copeland will leave you Hopeless Jesup Georgia Author: Reidsville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimberly L. Copeland Attorney at law Jesup , Georgia

Sep 15 2016
Louis Valencia Law office of Louis Valencia and Diaz Did not complete the job and will not refund my money. Completely dropped the ball. Lost my file. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Mason, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Louis Valencia Law Office Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 14 2016
Arturo Dopazo Attorney Arturo Dopazo Attorney at law, Arturo Dopzo Florida Attorney, Arturo Dopazo Accident lawyer, law office of arturo dopazo FRAUD ALERT-THIS MAN RIPS OFF VENDORS AND DOES NOT PAY HIS BILL.S THIS ATTORNEY HAS HAD HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED. MIAMI Florida Author: Chappaqua, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Arturo Dopazo Attorney Maimi , Florida

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia