killing

Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Jul 31 2014
Paint Bull Alan Droste Paint Bull Business "Opportunity" are SCAMMERS They don't do what they say they will do! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Paint Bull Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
auto Trans Tech Transmissions Owner: Jim Unauthorized use of my credit/debit card Colorado Spings Colorado Author: Louisiana Auto Repair Service: auto Trans Tech Transmissions Colorado Spings, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 30 2014
Aamco Transmissions Manchester CT ripped off me off and destroyed my truck Manchester Connecticut Author: Windsor, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Manchester, Connecticut

Jul 30 2014
Walter Lino DBA Lino's Towing Service Services not rendered, withholding vehicle, failure to refund, bounced check Dos Palos California Author: San Jose, California Auto Repair Service: Walter Lino DBA Lino's Towing Service Dos Palos, California

Jul 30 2014
Florida RVS They Rip-me Off jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Repair Service: Florida RVS jacksonville, Florida

Jul 29 2014
George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox - Rip Off - David Cox Rip Off George Cox Automotive Austin Texas Dont fix the problem and over charge then make you take it austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Safelite Went in for windshield repair of a 1/4 in. star from a rock and ended up w/ an $875 replacement New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Repair Service: Safelite Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
KC Clubb Ripped me off of 3000.00 in auto repair Kansas City Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: KC Clubb Internet

Jul 28 2014
George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Cox Automotive Austin Texas Ripp Off Shop! George Cox Auto RIP OFF Shop!! Beware George Cox Austin Texas Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Austin, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Thecollision shop Lawrence Poor quality of repair and the worst customer service I have ever had Brownstown Michigan
Author: Lincoln Park, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Thecollision shop Brownstown, Michigan

Jul 28 2014
Sherman Oaks Exclusive Auto Sherman Oaks Exclusive Jaguar Fraudulent Repair Service and Scam to Purchase Your Vehicle Cheap Sherman Oaks California Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: Sherman Oaks Exclusive Auto Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2014
Vista BMW Pompano Beach. Service General Manager, Service Attendant, Secretary. A Complete Engine Sales and Service Ripoff pompano beach Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach , Florida Auto Repair Service: Vista BMW Pompano Beach. pompano beach, Florida

Jul 26 2014
i tech auto repair owner Vartan Owner Vartan victimized by itech auto repair/owner Vartan glendale California Author: palmdale, California Auto Repair Service: i tech auto repair owner Vartan glendale, California

Jul 25 2014
Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Allstate Transmissions Of Homosassa, Mad Max Performance Transmissions, Applied Power Train Technologies, 1 KO Performance, Transworld Warehouse, Advanced Automatic Transmissions, AA Reman, NXT Level Transmissions Wow What a list Total Scam Artists be careful of Ebay & Craigs List Stay away from this organization Brooksville Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Brooksville, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Kal Tire Vernon, BC Magic price changes and buyback scams Vernon BC Author: Fintry, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Kal Tire Vernon, BC Vernon, British Columbia

Jul 25 2014
Alloy Wheel Repair of Quincy, Ma Sam Kramer Poor Workmanship followed by Terrible Customer Service with an ARROGANT Attitude Quincy Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Alloy Wheel Repair of Quincy, Ma Quincy, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2014
Tires Plus Auto and Tire Shop WALDORF Maryland Author: WALDORF, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus WALDORF, Maryland

Jul 25 2014
Jiffy Lube Engine blown after oil change Aberdeen Maryland Author: Havre de Grace, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Aberdeen, Maryland

Jul 25 2014
Aamco Transmission AKA JRJ Enterprises Indian owner calls himself Bobby.REG # 71009617RS Charge $3, 710.00 for rebuilt transmission which failed 2 1/2 years and 20K miles later. Needs another rebuild. Patchogue New York Author: Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission AKA JRJ Enterprises Patchogue, New York

Jul 25 2014
No Limit Auto Body i took my car to No Limit because i was side swiped while parked. When the insurance adjuster sent me pictures of my there was additional damage my mirror was off the doors were destroyed and all I had was a scratch when I took it to them. I demanded my car back because I didn't trust them to repair it and I was told I could not get my car until I gave them 1000 in cash. I was yelled at cursed out and treated like a piece of shit. I filed a claim in small claims court and they didn't show up I recieved a judgement in my favor and they refuse to pay. hempstead New York Author: hempstead, New York Auto Repair Service: No Limit Auto Body hempstead, New York

Jul 24 2014
Kirk Swafford Mobile Mechanic Craigslist Fraudulent Mobile Mechanic Botched job and would not return to fix Mckinleyville California Author: Fortuna, California Auto Repair Service: Kirk Swafford Mckinleyville , Select State/Province