Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Apr 15 2014
universal hyundai My brand new car that I purchased on 12/28/2013 needs a brand new engine. Its been 3 weeks without my vehicle and the dealership still does not know when my vehicle will be done. orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Repair Service: universal hyundai orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of "supplemental estimate". Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating "I'm just about to get to it". Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
Drs engines Jim shaferStan SolomonReese Drs engines is the new nazis Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Torrancece, California Auto Repair Service: Drs engines Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2014
Transmissions for Less transmissions 4 less, certified transmissions Avoid Them At All Costs Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Transmissions for Less Charlotte, North Carolina

National Power supply sales rep, manager and owner Yakima Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: National Power supply Yakima, Washington

Apr 14 2014
CALVERTS EXPRESS 2800.00 SCAM, RIP OFF FALSE ESTEMENT BLUE SPRINGS Nationwide Author: BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri Auto Repair Service: CALVERTS EXPRESS Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
IMTIAZ AHAMAD CEO/ SHIRAZ AHAMAD new lemon audi with used rims bmw mini with out doors PORT-OF-SPAIN Trinidad and Tobago West Indies
Author: san farando, Alabama Auto Repair Service: southern sale&service co.limited Internet

Apr 14 2014
Andrew for AAMCO They still haven't fixed my car. 20 days and no resolution!! phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2014
DRIVETIME drivetime is a ripoff, they gave me a fake carfax, false ibformation about the car riverside california California Author: Moreno Valley , California Auto Repair Service: DRIVETIME riverside, California

Apr 13 2014
direct buy auto warranty mercedes r320 cdi intercooler leak wouldn't cover because engine didn't fail Nationwide Author: utica, New York Auto Repair Service: direct buy auto warranty Nationwide

Apr 13 2014
Mr Transmission "Should have gone to AAMCO" Columbus Georgia Author: FT Benning, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Apr 12 2014
CarOneAutoGroup Very Rude,Unprofessional Dealership Grand Prairie Texas Author: Ruston, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: CarOneAutoGroup Grand Prairie, Texas

Apr 12 2014
GENERAL TRANMISSION ALEX BAUM IN SERGIO MARTINEZ SCAMMERS Alex Baum in Sergio martinez in a fraud in be scamming they had scam my friend they lie about fixing your car in at the same time say that some then else is wrong if your car to get more money out of you dont trust them at all they both talk like they are very good people dont be fooled by them they did my friend the same way in robbed her for 2000 dollars in still didnt fix her car we had to tow it out of there shop our self they didnt give her money back are fix her car so she had filed a lawsuit on them so any body that come a cross them snakes in the grass dont beleave anything they say Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Auto Repair Service: GENERAL TRANMISSION HOUSTON, Texas

Omni Insurance Loss Recovery of victem new haven Connecticut
Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Omni Insurance atlanta, Georgia

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Patrick BMW Liars and Crooks schaumburg Illinois
Author: PALATINE, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Patrick BMW schaumburg, Illinois

Apr 09 2014
Aamco Owners Steve Phillips and Derek ? Aamco of wc ca company r ripoff artist. I brought back my 2004 Lincoln Ls before warranty was up. I was charged 3700 dollars to fix my car. 4 months later car just turns off and dies. So my sister calls and tells that lier swindler Derek that the car broke down.  He had the nerve to tell her it would cost her 200 more dollars to put it on the diagnosis machine. So car sat for 3 more months until we had a buyer to buy it as-is. For 2000 dollars. So I had to lend my sister 2500 more dollars for down payment to a2007 honda civic. I ya I gave her 1500 towards the Aamco bill also. So me and the buyer of the Ls took the car do Walnut creek California Author: Brentwood, California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Walnut creek, California

Apr 12 2014
Congress Auto Service Chaldean or Albanian Auto Service Owner "Sam" RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME! Delray Beach Florida Author: Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Congress Auto Service Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 09 2014
M&R automotive in harrison Matt DO NOT use M&R automotive in harrison Harrison Arkansas Author: Branson, Missouri Auto Repair Service: M&R automotive in harrison Harrison, Arkansas

Apr 09 2014
Gustafson Brothers, Gustafson Brothers Inc, Gustafason Brothers, JOHN GUSTAFSON, Stan Rogers, Monte Gaustad, Jose Perez, Dane Brown, Julie Ann Ramos, Kelly Babineau, AAA towing scam, shady mechanics, insurance fraud, bad mechancis, car held hostage in shop, Huntington Beach California
Author: California Auto Repair Service: Gustafson Brothers, Gustafson Brothers Inc, Gustafason Brothers, JOHN GUSTAFSON, Stan Rogers, Monte Gaustad, Jose Perez, Dane Brown, Julie Ann Ramos, Kelly Babineau, Huntington Beach, California

Apr 08 2014
Blumenthals Blumenthals is comprised of a bunch of con artists, thieves, and idiot mechanics Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Blumenthals Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 14 2014
AAA engines AAA ENGINES REBUILDERS PHONEY ADDRESS LOS ANGELES California Author: bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAA engines redlands, California