Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Oct 08 2015
havoline xpress oil change CHRIS PHIL CROOKS FRAUDS LIARS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR STAY AWAY ATLANTA Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: havoline xpress oil change ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Jiffy Lube Countryside LaGrange Road Didn't Change Oil or Filter and Blew Engine Countryside Illinois Author: lagrange, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Countryside, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Royal Administration AW Autopro,Omnisure Group,LLC, Wesco Insurance company CV boot not broken enough to repair. Hanover michigan Author: the woodlands, Texas Auto Repair Service: Royal Administration Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Quicklocksmith247 Internet scam, misleading ad MESQUITE Internet Author: MESQUITE, Texas Auto Repair Service: Quicklocksmith247 Internet

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Express Lube MISDIAGNOSES MARIETTA Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Express Lube MARIETTA, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Xpress Lube I too would like to complain regarding service at Havoline Xpress lube 3868 Au.stell Rd Marietta GA . Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube Internet

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Pep Boys Joe Gaglia Brian Massia Will Rip You off and laugh about it Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Kams Auto Service Center Either very poor repair shop or scam shop. Not sure which. Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Kams Auto Service Center Acworth, Georgia

Oct 01 2015
Roberts auto center roberts auto care ripoff faulty repairs damaging untrustworthy liars waste of money and time FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Roberts auto center FORT WAYNE, Indiana

Oct 01 2015
Affordable Transmission Unsatisfactory repair to transmission Garden City Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmission Garden City, Michigan

Sep 30 2015
Johnney Givan Engine rebuild paid in full, he stopped my car, cut hoses and took my money! Payne springs, Eustace, Gun Barrel City Texas Author: Eustace, Texas Auto Repair Service: Johnney Givan Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Steve Penny- Aussie Body Repairs Stephen Penny 43 Freda Gibson Court Theadore,ACT Druggie, liar, theif--Total con Boy. This is no MAN..#scam, #theif, #body repair Theadore ACT
Author: Jindabyne, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Steve Penny- Aussie Body Repairs Internet

Oct 08 2015
Auto save tire center Wage theft Pensacola Florida Author: Pace, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto save tire center Pensacola, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Universal Nissan Charged $835 for repairs that did not fix the problem Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Universal Nissan Orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Byron Powersports, Frank Yavorksi Service Manager I wreck my CAM AM Spyder and I took it to them to repair, It costed $10,000 to repair, and still the bike is not working, it is leaking oil and needs a water pump, I have taken it back over 5 times since it has been out of the shop, I took it back last week, now they are refusing to fix it. I have not rode the bike but twice since it been out of the shop. Byron Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Byron Powersports Byron , Georgia

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana