Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Jul 29 2014
George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox - Rip Off - David Cox Rip Off George Cox Automotive Austin Texas Dont fix the problem and over charge then make you take it austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive Austin Texas - Paul Anthony Cox austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Safelite Went in for windshield repair of a 1/4 in. star from a rock and ended up w/ an $875 replacement New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Repair Service: Safelite Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
KC Clubb Ripped me off of 3000.00 in auto repair Kansas City Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: KC Clubb Internet

Jul 28 2014
George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Cox Automotive Austin Texas Ripp Off Shop! George Cox Auto RIP OFF Shop!! Beware George Cox Austin Texas Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: George Cox Automotive, Austin Texas Austin, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Thecollision shop Lawrence Poor quality of repair and the worst customer service I have ever had Brownstown Michigan
Author: Lincoln Park, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Thecollision shop Brownstown, Michigan

Jul 28 2014
Sherman Oaks Exclusive Auto Sherman Oaks Exclusive Jaguar Fraudulent Repair Service and Scam to Purchase Your Vehicle Cheap Sherman Oaks California Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: Sherman Oaks Exclusive Auto Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2014
Vista BMW Pompano Beach. Service General Manager, Service Attendant, Secretary. A Complete Engine Sales and Service Ripoff pompano beach Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach , Florida Auto Repair Service: Vista BMW Pompano Beach. pompano beach, Florida

Jul 26 2014
i tech auto repair owner Vartan Owner Vartan victimized by itech auto repair/owner Vartan glendale California Author: palmdale, California Auto Repair Service: i tech auto repair owner Vartan glendale, California

Jul 25 2014
Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Allstate Transmissions Of Homosassa, Mad Max Performance Transmissions, Applied Power Train Technologies, 1 KO Performance, Transworld Warehouse, Advanced Automatic Transmissions, AA Reman, NXT Level Transmissions Wow What a list Total Scam Artists be careful of Ebay & Craigs List Stay away from this organization Brooksville Florida Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Brooksville, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Kal Tire Vernon, BC Magic price changes and buyback scams Vernon BC Author: Fintry, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Kal Tire Vernon, BC Vernon, British Columbia

Jul 25 2014
Alloy Wheel Repair of Quincy, Ma Sam Kramer Poor Workmanship followed by Terrible Customer Service with an ARROGANT Attitude Quincy Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Alloy Wheel Repair of Quincy, Ma Quincy, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2014
Tires Plus Auto and Tire Shop WALDORF Maryland Author: WALDORF, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus WALDORF, Maryland

Jul 25 2014
Jiffy Lube Engine blown after oil change Aberdeen Maryland Author: Havre de Grace, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Aberdeen, Maryland

Jul 25 2014
Aamco Transmission AKA JRJ Enterprises Indian owner calls himself Bobby.REG # 71009617RS Charge $3, 710.00 for rebuilt transmission which failed 2 1/2 years and 20K miles later. Needs another rebuild. Patchogue New York Author: Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission AKA JRJ Enterprises Patchogue, New York

Jul 25 2014
No Limit Auto Body i took my car to No Limit because i was side swiped while parked. When the insurance adjuster sent me pictures of my there was additional damage my mirror was off the doors were destroyed and all I had was a scratch when I took it to them. I demanded my car back because I didn't trust them to repair it and I was told I could not get my car until I gave them 1000 in cash. I was yelled at cursed out and treated like a piece of shit. I filed a claim in small claims court and they didn't show up I recieved a judgement in my favor and they refuse to pay. hempstead New York Author: hempstead, New York Auto Repair Service: No Limit Auto Body hempstead, New York

Jul 24 2014
Kirk Swafford Mobile Mechanic Craigslist Fraudulent Mobile Mechanic Botched job and would not return to fix Mckinleyville California Author: Fortuna, California Auto Repair Service: Kirk Swafford Mckinleyville , Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Galpin Ford Raising the bar of bad customer service. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Galpin Ford Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2014
Henna Cheverolet Organized cheaters, liars and opportunists austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Henna Cheverolet austin , Texas

Jul 22 2014
Tropical Auto Air Unethical business practices / Fraudulent activities / Rip off artists / Unprofessional conduct / Edgewater Florida Author: Edgewater, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tropical Auto Air Edgewater, Florida

Jul 21 2014
I TECH AUTO REPAIR VARTAN KHODABAKSHIAN LICENSE # 238216 AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR COMPUTER IT TECH GLENDALE California Author: north hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: I TECH AUTO REPAIR GLENDALE, California

Jul 21 2014
Action Enterprises LLC errible Conduct! This isn’t a business it’s a hack spot. I went to Randy for minor body repair work, to repair and paint a couple of small cracks. The 1st day he said that he was sent the wrong paint and had to keep the car, the second day he said everything was moving along fine. I had to leave to go to a work conference so he knew I needed my car. Madison Wisconsin
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Action Enterprises LLC Madison, Wisconsin