Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 15 2017
A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 12 2017
Certified Transmission and Service Jeff Joliffe Crippled My Truck, dropped off running month later trailered it home not even running Commerce City Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Service Commerce City, Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Done right automotive Husband worked for him Sevierville Tennessee Author: Sevierville , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Done right automotive Tennessee

Jan 12 2017
All Computer Resources Buyer Beware Miammi Nationwide Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Repair Service: All Computer Resources Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Firestone Attempted to charge me 3400 for a "blown head gasket", gasket was not actually blown. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone houston, Texas

Jan 12 2017
El Bori Tire you auto repair of miami inc Antonio hernandez Stole my money with a promise of a warranty the is not being satisfied. Miami Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Auto Repair Service: El Bori Tire you auto repair of miami inc Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 09 2017
All American transmission Stole money without doing any work Brighton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Repair Service: All American transmission CO

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Jay's Auto Sales Sold me a lemon car that has been in the shop for repairs 15 times for traction control Wadsworth Ohio Author: Homerville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Jay's Auto Sales Wadsworth, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Horizon Automotive, LLC extortion and coercion Kamuela Hawaii Author: Kamuela, Hawaii Auto Repair Service: Horizon Automotive, LLC Kamuela, Hawaii

Jan 07 2017
Belle Tire Bogus Estimate for Unnecessary Work Southgate Michigan Author: Riverview, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Belle Tire Southgate, Michigan

Jan 07 2017
reedman toll Im a Woman And They Think We Fools langhorne Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: reedman toll langhorne , Pennsylvania

Jan 07 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 06 2017
Auto Fix Paul Merrillville Indiana Author: Gary , Indiana Auto Repair Service: Auto Fix Merrillville, Indiana