Automotive → Auto Repair Service

1, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

2, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Keyes Woodland Hills Honda WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ANYWHERE AND VERY VERY RUDE Woodland Hills California Author: Calabasas, California Auto Repair Service: Keyes Honda of Woodland Hills Woodland Hills, California

Jul 21 2016
Tenn Trans Tech Tennessee Transmission Tech Lying, robbing, disrespectful Elizabethton Tennessee Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Tenn Trans Tech Elizabethton, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell "NONE" Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care Ripoff, cheat, non-caring, unprofessional. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Nashville , Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Midwest Mustang Terry Pederson EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFO IF CONSIDERING BUSINESS WITH MIDWEST MUSTANG- Avoid business with this company no matter what.  Lawrence Kansas
Author: Holton, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Midwest Mustang Lawrence, Kansas

M&M Auto Repair and Performance Ripoff Report Taylorville Illinois
Author: Taylorville, Illinois Auto Repair Service: M&M Auto Repair and Performance Taylorville, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Accurate Engines Accurate Engines Suck Grandville Michigan Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Accurate Engines Grandville, Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Interstate Dodge Rip Off Service Dept. West Monroe Louisiana Author: Magnolia, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Interstate Dodge West Monroe, Louisiana

Jul 19 2016
STS Tires & Auto Scam customers to pay for unecessary expenses Somerset New Jersey
Author: Somerset, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tires & Auto Somerset, New Jersey

Jul 19 2016
Valu discount mufflers Valu auto mufflers predatory discrimination on women in hopes of charging for repairs not needing to be completed Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo , New York Auto Repair Service: Valu discount mufflers Buffalo , New York

Jul 19 2016
SUNRISE STARTER & ALTERNATOR BEWARE, ANOTHER RIPOOF AUTO REPAIR SERVICE Lauderhill Florida
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Repair Service: SUNRISE STARTER & ALTERNATOR Lauderhill, Florida

Jul 18 2016
W auto Works They damaged my Interior Lombard Illinois
Author: Glendale heights , Illinois Auto Repair Service: W auto Works Lombard , Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Ipurchased a vehicle from TWINS AUTO SALES in Redford, Michigan. In less than 24 hours the transmission was leaking. The very next day on July 6, 2016, i drove the vehicle back to Twins Auto Sales. Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Redford, Michigan

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him "Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion". Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Midas Auto Service 301 W.Vine Kissimmee Beware!! One of the Worse Experience in my Life: Physically aggressive and dishonest Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Midas Auto Service Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 13 2016
Braman BMW West Palm Beach - Peter Mihan and Stephen Grossman IN MY OPINION PETER MIHAN OF BRAMAN BMW IS A LOW-LIFE AND PURE SCUM West Palm Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Repair Service: Braman BMW West Palm Beach - Peter Mihan and Stephen Grossman West Palm Beach, Florida