Automotive → Auto Repair Service

Apr 21 2016
Pep Boys Pep boys 1300 N Expressway, Griffin, GA, 30223Pep boys 1008 Whitlock Avenue, Marietta, GA, 30064Pep boys in athens Fraud, lied, negligence, dragging their feet, unhelpful, rude Griffin, Marietta, Athens Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Griffin, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Apr 19 2016
Hefty Auto Repair Alternitive Got Ripped Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto Repair Service: Hefty Auto Repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 16 2016
Michael's Expert Auto Service DISHONEST, UNETHICAL, INCOMPETENT Neptune New Jersey Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: Michael's Expert Auto Service Neptune, New Jersey

Apr 14 2016
Rick Matthews Buick & GMC Rick Matthews Buick And Gmc - No Extended Warranty was provided on a 5 year car loan Brookville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Matthews Buick & GMC Brookville, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Dent R Us Nick Nicks Dent r us Beware of their Craigslist adds!! They go to your house! Internet Author: Northridge , California Auto Repair Service: Dent R Us Nick Internet

Apr 12 2016
Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive charged me $963.47 to replace EGR, Valve cover gaskets & shifter shaft seal & cable replacement. Went back 5 times and valve cover gaskets still leaking, egr engine light still keeps coming on and I am having trouble when I put car in reverse! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Dan's Auto Body and paint Danny Adams, Danny Kola, Kolagilda, Dan Uh-oh Should've got Maaco!!! NORCROSS Georgia
Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Dan's Auto Body and paint NORCROSS , Georgia

Apr 10 2016
Big O Tires Mike the manager refused to take the car off the lift due to brack issues and lied about calling the police. Complete scare tactic and over priced repair Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 09 2016
National Auto Division David Porfirio, quick to charge; slow to refund Howell New Jersey Author: Agra, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: National Auto Division Howell, New Jersey

Apr 08 2016
AFA Locksmith Took advantage of my 17 year old son Huntsville AL Author: huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: AFA Locksmith AL

Apr 07 2016
Arrow Auto Glass Arrow Auto Glass, arrowautoglass.com Rude Employee's, Sub Contractor and Dont Keep Appointments Bartonsville PA Pennsylvania
Author: Bartonsville, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Arrow Auto Glass Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Walmart's CMIW Claims Management INC. Broken Car Handle While Getting Tire Patched Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: CMIW Lexington, Kentucky

Apr 04 2016
Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Robert Lives Jr. I towed my 85 gsl se to his shop to check it out. I live 40 min from his shop. At 3:18 the tow truck was loading my car and arrived at Robert's shop around 4:10. At 4:50 he sent me text with picture saying my motor was rusted and couldn't do anything about it. He took the cap off my radiator and pulled a spark plug and said the car didn't turn over because of rust. I told him okay I'll come pick it up. He said I owe him $100 because he spent over 2 hours diagnosing the problem, dropped my fuel tank, checked relays, etc (none of which he did) How are you going to do all this 30 minutes? I questioned the charge and that's when Robert went off. Charsworth california Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Charsworth, California