Stores → Clothing Stores

Dec 03 2016
BHFO Buyer Beware this company and it's employees! Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Orinda, California Clothing Stores: BHFO

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 03 2016
Thedealempire Order underwater item paid got email to confirm payment no delivery have sent numerous emails none replied to 1735 Catan Ave Brooklyn Internet Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Thedealempire Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lianyine Skirtlove Lianyine Shoes They sold us uggs, shoes that they claimed were real but was fake and poor quality China or germany don't know Internet Author: Laholm, Wyoming Clothing Stores: Lianyine Skirtlove Internet

Dec 01 2016
THE PASHMINA STORE VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HOUSTON Texas Author: BROOKLYN, New York Clothing Stores: THE PASHMINA STORE HOUSTON, Texas

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Shipping by Snail Mail? Irvine California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
DressLily Hassan Ordered three crocheted mermaid tail blankets. No tracking information was ever provided, no email receipt, and no record of the order on the DressLily website. Internet Author: Havelock , North Carolina Clothing Stores: DressLily Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Order was not received. No tracking number. No return of email sent. Charged my card. Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
coach inc coach.com leather luxury new york Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Clothing Stores: coach inc Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
http://shop.detroitlions.com/ CUSTOM JERSEY - SIZE CHARTS 2-3 SIZES OFF - NO RETURN Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: http://shop.detroitlions.com/ Internet

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire They took my money and a month later did not provide a tracking number and do not respond to emails asking for the tracking and/or a refund. unknown Internet Author: Jurupa Valley, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
deal empire i ordered some slimming panties and they never sent me a confirmation or the merchandise.. i have tried calling for four days and no one answers.. california Author: harrison , Tennessee Clothing Stores: deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal empire This company took my money. No product sent. No tracking number issued. No refund. No ans to emails. Internet Author: South Orange, New Jersey Clothing Stores: The Deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
CoacheMaxStore Appears as legitimate Coach site but is not New York Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: CoacheMaxStore Internet

Nov 29 2016
DRESSALE RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THE QUALITY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS SHOWN. YOU WOULD NOT WANT THEIR APPAREL FOR FREE!! CHINA CHINA Author: Buffalo, New York Clothing Stores: DRESSALE Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order on 11/11/2016. I received an email that my order was on its way. I have never received an email about my tracking number. I have sent 2 emails asking about tracking number with no response. I have called only to get a hang up on the other end. zip code is invailid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Official NFL shop.us SALUTE TO SERVIVE ? Internet
Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Official NFL shop.us Internet