Stores → Clothing Stores

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sportfansapparel SCAM! Knockoff! China Internet Author: Leland, Mississippi Clothing Stores: Sportfansapparel Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sport fans apparel Scam China Liars Internet Author: Riverside, California Clothing Stores: Sport fans apparel Internet

Sep 26 2016
SWANK Blue Horrible Customer Service, Very Unprofessional Los Angeles California
Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: SWANK Blue Internet

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
Bakers Shoes Bakers is going out of business for a reason!!!! Con artists. Internet
Author: South Bend, Indiana Clothing Stores: Bakers Shoes Internet

Sep 22 2016
outletrunningstrainers.com sold replica asics shoes as real asics Internet Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Clothing Stores: outletrunningstrainers.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for "VIP" membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a "partnership company" that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this "club" membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Survivorstop Where cancer survivors shop Ripped off orem Utah
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Survivorstop orem, Utah

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Bella Vi Style Collective Fab No Response on Request to cancel monthly fee Huntington Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Bella Vi Style Internet

Sep 20 2016
Frank Anthony Swimwear Franky Shaw CEO Failure to complete order. No response to communication. Toronto Ontario Author: Studley, Other Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony Swimwear Toronto, Ontario

Sep 19 2016
Vintage Opulence Sara Sims out of GeorgaEtsy-www.vintageopulence.etsy.com Buyer Beware of Pretty Pictures Woodstock Internet
Author: Acme, Washington Clothing Stores: Vintage Opulence Internet

Sep 18 2016
Legging Army Defective, poor quality leggings and poor customer service Internet
Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Legging Army Internet

Sep 16 2016
Fredericks of Hollywood Frederick's Took My Money, but Did Not Ship My Order Internet Author: Marina Del Rey, California Clothing Stores: Fredericks of Hollywood Internet

Sep 15 2016
Chi Clubwear Never received order Gastonia, NC Internet Author: North Carolina Clothing Stores: Chi Clubwear Internet