Finance → Mortgage Companies

Jul 11 2015
Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide Liars, Cheaters, Non-responsive Dallas Texas Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Nationstar Mortgage Company Dallas, Texas

Jul 09 2015
HSC/TAX They Say I owe Them for a Morgage Or Home Owners Insurrence, BUT I Have NEVER OWNED A HOME!! Brandon Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mortgage Companies: HSC/TAX Brandon, Florida

Jul 19 2015
Anchor House Finacial I was given information of hopes that they could have me in a home by next week possibly. But once my card was charged, and I was set up an account, everything on the website says I have to do it myself. So what did I pay for. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Anchor House Finacial Nationwide

Jul 05 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing Bank of America i am I am a victim of the HAMP fraud and robo-signature scam. Yet, I am here fighting foreclosure on my home. Florida, New York, etc. Florida Author: New York Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Internet

Jul 03 2015
ranlife mortgage played us along saying we were financed then at time to close turned us down and mocked us for not paying our share of taxes..altho we DO. salt lake city utah Author: bowie, Texas Mortgage Companies: ranlife mortgage Internet

Jul 01 2015
Roundpoint Mortgage Worst Customer Service - Loss Draft Processing Charlotte North Carolina Author: Winchester, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Roundpoint Mortgage Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 29 2015
Champion Mortgage Nationstar Mortgage LLC, d/b/a, Champion Mortgage Company, 8950 Cypress Waters Boulevard Dallas, TX 75019 Deceptive Dishonest and duplicitous Dallas Texas Author: Allen, Texas Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2015
Powell Inspections, Kourtnie Powell of Heber City, Utah Powell doesn't pay her contract mortgage inspectors. Heber City Utah
Author: Torrey, Utah Mortgage Companies: Powell Inspections, Heber City Utah, Utah

Jun 26 2015
seterus seterus is holding my money in an escrow account and won't apply my payment to my mortgage Nationwide Author: California Mortgage Companies: seterus Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Green Tree Services Green Tree will not honor verbal agreements and changes contracts T&C League City Texas Author: League City, Texas Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Services Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 20 2015
Caring Neighbors LLC New Era home finance LLC My house was sold to someone else while I was waiting to hear back from them after my house caught on fire! Farmington, Missouri Internet Author: Malden, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Caring Neighbors LLC Internet

Jun 19 2015
Select portfolio servicing Sps This is a ripoff Salt lake city Utah Author: Troy, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Select portfolio servicing Salt lake city , Utah

Jun 19 2015
PRIVATE MONEY ASSOCIATES/ASSOCIATES APPRAISAL GROUP MIKE FLYNN/PMA, MARK R. ST.GEORGE, RAINEE MacELVOY, MARIATERESA V. CANOSA HARD MONEY LENDER AND APPRAISAL SCAM STUDIO CITY Internet/FL /CA Author: GRANADA HILLS, California Mortgage Companies: PRIVATE MONEY ASSOCIATES/ASSOCIATES APPRAISAL GROUP Internet

Jun 18 2015
Vanderbuilt Clayton homes. ( builder) Oakwood ( seller) sold a moble home with known defects that 4years later have still not been fixed maryville ten. Nationwide Author: Gilbert, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Vanderbuilt Nationwide

Jun 15 2015
Ocwen Ocwen debt collector/ mortgage company "Ocwen is silently destroying The American Dream of owning your own Home" " A Bigger threat than a War, as we have no forces in place as of yet to stop them! " West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Mortgage Companies: Ocwen West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 10 2015
Prospect Mortgage Stay away from dealing with Brian Minkow and Prospect Mortgage Sherman Oaks California Author: Studio City, Mortgage Companies: Prospect Mortgage Nationwide

Jun 08 2015
Dominioin Capital/Comprehensive Benefit Trust Edward Pete EngelmanDominioin CapitalComprehensive Benefit Trust Fraudulent Mortgage Lending Kansas City Missouri Author: North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Dominioin Capital/Comprehensive Benefit Trust Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 02 2015
WJ Bradley Las Vegas Loan Processing WJ Bradley rips off VA buyer Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Mortgage Companies: WJ Bradley Henderson, Nevada

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Quicken refuses to change property lines, after they said that they would. Refuses to take current payments and is trying to foreclose even though payments were current when they refused them. Nationwide Author: Pollock Pines, California Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide