Computers & Internet → On-Line Stores

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 19 2016
Riker Creatures Heidi RikerHeidi joachim Failure to complete a custom order worth 700$ Internet Author: bristol, Other On-Line Stores: Riker Creatures Internet

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 17 2016
Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping, Kevin Wynn Fradulent Dropshipping Practices Huntington Beach California Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping Internet

Aug 16 2016
Samsbeauty.com Tammy Bad customer service, will take your money, they make the mistake and will blame you! Internet Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Samsbeauty.com Internet

Aug 16 2016
Military Issue Military IssueHistoric AviationHistoric Rail & Roads Worst Company EVER -- Promises mean NOTHING New Brighton Minnesota Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: Military Issue New Brighton, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
CozBest Company never sent my full order, did not give me a refund, and ignored my emails China Internet Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: CozBest Internet

Aug 12 2016
cushionsxpress.com BEWARE! Miami Florida Author: laguna beach, California On-Line Stores: cushionsxpress.com Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2016
ChestFx Store Failed to complete my paid order & sent me someone else's order instead. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida On-Line Stores: ChestFx Store Internet

14, Report #1320774

Aug 04 2016
Vulcan Health Several Unauthorized charges to my account causing overdraft fees I had no idea they would do this because I searched for the trick I was leary so I wanted to make sure and cancel recurring charges but they somehow hid them too me online. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St. Peters, Missouri On-Line Stores: Vulcan Health Scottsdale,, Arizona

15, Report #1320571

Aug 03 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered a clock for my sister-in-law for her bday for $60. I got a confirmation email from and then a message on Facebook. The message said shipping notifications would be given through the messenger and if I had any questions to contact them through there. 2 weeks later I send them a message saying I haven't received any shipping information, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out normally? No response! Week later messaged them again saying still havent heard anything and no one is responding to my messages whats going on. Its now 4 weeks later and they no longer exist on that facebook account and I have still received nothing! They just take your money and vanish!! Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

16, Report #1320117

Aug 01 2016
Advanced Synthesis Advanced Synthesis,SA Jose Cassalli Do Not buy Equipment from them! SAN YSIDRO California Author: Denver, Colorado On-Line Stores: Advanced Synthesis SAN YSIDRO, California

17, Report #1319888

Jul 31 2016
Deloris Green FRAUDSTER!! Deloris Green Deloris Green Received herEbay Order and LIED and said she didnt receive it!! FRAUDSTER Houston Texas Author: Duluth, Georgia On-Line Stores: Deloris Green Houston, Texas

18, Report #1319775

Jul 30 2016
Amazon.com AMAZON COLLUDES WITH DISHONEST SELLERS IN ORDER TO ENHANCE ITS PROFIT Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Seattle, Washington

19, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Decetdul & Deceptive Dan Diego CA California Author: Jacksonville, Florida On-Line Stores: Essential Beauty & Health Now Dan Diego CA, California

Jul 18 2016
Lianyin*Igirlboots, China 2110801525@qq.com Selling Fake Designer Handbags as Genuine Internet Author: Kuala Lumpur, On-Line Stores: Lianyin*Igirlboots, China China