Computers & Internet → On-Line Stores

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Jellyfish Warehouse Travis Brandwood Fraudulent Business Practices Concord North Carolina
Author: Newport Beach, California On-Line Stores: Jellyfish Warehouse Concord, North Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Lux style Scammed my mum, sent products she didn't order and an invoice for $103.95 ! Threatening to add fees on top of if not paid in 14 days. Denmark Internet
Author: Tauranga, Alabama On-Line Stores: Lux style Internet

Nov 27 2016
jet.com inc Welcome15 savetenjet site lures buyers offering discounts that don't actually work Hoboken New Jersey
Author: Cleveland, Ohio On-Line Stores: jet.com inc Hoboken, New Jersey

Nov 27 2016
ShopNFL.us.com Nflshop.com Bad Customer Service, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: ShopNFL.us.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Shopify Shopify.com Stole money, did not refund, took website down, ruined my reputation with customers San Francisco California Author: Costa Mesa, California On-Line Stores: Shopify San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 23 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Kevin WynnJosh Anderson Collective Fab Does Not Give Refund as Promised, Horrible Customer Service, Fraud Address Internet Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Internet

Nov 21 2016
SigsFromTheStars.com Alex De Luca, Samuel Openshaw and Wakefield Auctioneers and Appraisals A website with nothing but 100% fake autographs with fake authentication Internet Author: , Maryland On-Line Stores: SigsFromTheStars.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
kidozi plagiarized my t-shirt design, now selling it without giving me profit and without my consent Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: kidozi Internet

Nov 10 2016
TORONTOTECHSERVICE SLIME ENTERPRISES shoes scam - ordering from Toronto, Canada receiving from China wrong shoes wenshanli 2#, Building 11, No.2 Street, Station So Internet
Author: st-eustache, Alabama On-Line Stores: TORONTOTECHSERVICE Internet

Nov 10 2016
vintagebooties.co.uk Vintage Booties crap leathers to make shoes london Utah Author: London, Alabama On-Line Stores: vintagebooties.co.uk london, Utah

Nov 08 2016
ClearWater Imports Clearwater Supplies They Take Your Money And You Get Nothing Battleground Washington Author: Salt Lake, Utah On-Line Stores: ClearWater Imports Internet

Nov 07 2016
Wang Gang Compré unos botines en octubre que me costaron unos 125€ en la web odaly. No supe que era China hasta que no recibí el paquete. No me enviaron lo q había comprado, intenté contactar con la empresa pero no recibí contestación. Shanghai InternetWang Gang I bought some boots in October that cost me about € 125 on the odaly website. I did not know it was China until I got the package. They did not send me what I had bought, I tried to contact the company but received no reply. Shanghai Internet Author: Valencia, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Nov 03 2016
deal empireinfo took money twice from my account, with no as promised emails for tracking and no phone numbers available for support ..and no products have arrived either. Internet Author: saugerties, New York On-Line Stores: deal empireinfo Internet

Oct 27 2016
Choxi.com (formerly Nomorerack.com) Nomorerack.com 3rd request re: non-receipt of product (order date 3 October...now it's 27 October and choxi has not responded to my request for delivery status nor when I can expect to receive product, although my credit card has been charged...take the money and run seems to be their m.o.) New York New York Author: los angeles, California On-Line Stores: Choxi.com (formerly Nomorerack.com) New York, New York

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 25 2016
Revitayouth.com Revita Youth Scam internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Revitayouth.com Internet

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said "Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce, shopify.com; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California