Computers & Internet → On-Line Stores

Jan 21 2017
UDS Life Udslife My package never got to me. They never answered my emails. Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia On-Line Stores: UDS Life Internet

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Lux Style International Scammed ripped off threatening Denmark Internet Author: Netanya, On-Line Stores: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
legomug.com Advertising a product, taking money via through shopify.com West Seneca New York Author: Dallas, Texas On-Line Stores: legomug.com West Seneca, New York

Jan 12 2017
Leafonly.com Leaf only shipped me chemically poisoned tobacco leaf Middletown Connecticut
Author: vancouver, Dist of Columbia On-Line Stores: Leafonly.com Middletown, Connecticut

Jan 11 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars and never received them. They will not respond to emails no phone number. Took payment Internet Author: Greig, New York On-Line Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Balmer & Kalt Bought a watch in May 2016 in Jan2017 the winding stem broke off Internet Author: Bear, Delaware On-Line Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

Jan 09 2017
Save on scents Http://saveonscents.com Scammers Internet
Author: alsip, Illinois On-Line Stores: Save on scents Internet

Jan 09 2017
Outdoors Online Took my money but never delivered the product(s) San Antonio Texas Author: Mutual, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Outdoors Online San Antonio, Texas

Jan 07 2017
TeamProEdge Refuses to reply or refund the product I've never opened because it took too long to arrive! Portland Oregon Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: TeamProEdge Portland, Oregon

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Charlies Project - Leggings for a Cause Avoids giving refunds, AVOID this company Internet Author: West Virginia On-Line Stores: Charlies Project - Leggings for a Cause Internet

Jan 02 2017
Letoile, Aviqua, Scam, ripoff Internet Author: Lafayette, California On-Line Stores: Letoile Internet

Dec 31 2016
Threadup They pay a ridiculously low price to sellers. I received 75 cents for a brand new pair of $50 shoes. San Francisco California Internet Author: Wendell, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Threadup Internet

High Class Universe Internet
Author: Saint Joseph , Michigan On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
Tee4coolgrandma.com Order incomplete and no return contacts Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama On-Line Stores: Tee4coolgrandma.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Team pro edge Team edge Fake website - cost me $160. Do not order 2420 N Hayden Island Dr Portland, OR 97217 United Internet Author: Rockwall , Texas On-Line Stores: Team pro edge Internet

Dec 28 2016
Champs Apparel champsapparelstore.com I ordered a football jersey Dec. 6 for my son, paid extra for shipping, never received my order and they charged me $101.30 more than the invoice and $1.01 foreign transaction fee. They are a fake website. Beware do not order from them. China Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida On-Line Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet