Computers & Internet → On-Line Stores

Aug 12 2016
cushionsxpress.com BEWARE! Miami Florida Author: laguna beach, California On-Line Stores: cushionsxpress.com Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2016
ChestFx Store Failed to complete my paid order & sent me someone else's order instead. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida On-Line Stores: ChestFx Store Internet

28, Report #1320774

Aug 04 2016
Vulcan Health Several Unauthorized charges to my account causing overdraft fees I had no idea they would do this because I searched for the trick I was leary so I wanted to make sure and cancel recurring charges but they somehow hid them too me online. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St. Peters, Missouri On-Line Stores: Vulcan Health Scottsdale,, Arizona

29, Report #1320571

Aug 03 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered a clock for my sister-in-law for her bday for $60. I got a confirmation email from and then a message on Facebook. The message said shipping notifications would be given through the messenger and if I had any questions to contact them through there. 2 weeks later I send them a message saying I haven't received any shipping information, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out normally? No response! Week later messaged them again saying still havent heard anything and no one is responding to my messages whats going on. Its now 4 weeks later and they no longer exist on that facebook account and I have still received nothing! They just take your money and vanish!! Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

30, Report #1320117

Aug 01 2016
Advanced Synthesis Advanced Synthesis,SA Jose Cassalli Do Not buy Equipment from them! SAN YSIDRO California Author: Denver, Colorado On-Line Stores: Advanced Synthesis SAN YSIDRO, California

31, Report #1319888

Jul 31 2016
Deloris Green FRAUDSTER!! Deloris Green Deloris Green Received herEbay Order and LIED and said she didnt receive it!! FRAUDSTER Houston Texas Author: Duluth, Georgia On-Line Stores: Deloris Green Houston, Texas

32, Report #1319775

Jul 30 2016
Amazon.com AMAZON COLLUDES WITH DISHONEST SELLERS IN ORDER TO ENHANCE ITS PROFIT Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Seattle, Washington

33, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Decetdul & Deceptive Dan Diego CA California Author: Jacksonville, Florida On-Line Stores: Essential Beauty & Health Now Dan Diego CA, California

Jul 18 2016
Lianyin*Igirlboots, China 2110801525@qq.com Selling Fake Designer Handbags as Genuine Internet Author: Kuala Lumpur, On-Line Stores: Lianyin*Igirlboots, China China

Jul 01 2016
ardronehobby took my money and didn't receive order. no reply's to E mail. paid through WU. Bejjing, china Internet Author: argyle, Manitoba On-Line Stores: ardronehobby Internet

Jun 29 2016
Teespring.com James Unauthorized charges on my debit card Internet Internet Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Teespring.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Extra Deluxe Last Unicorn Book Scam 1/1/2009 Bellingham Washington Author: ARLINGTON, Washington On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

Jun 24 2016
Brilliant Download - Download Genius - Booklivro.com & many other name & Web address... After search in Google for a e-book , i see a website as "www.Booklivroo.com" that Claim to have an e-book and for sign up forwarded me to "brilliantdownload.com" I payed 39,95 $ to them for monthly membership! then they haven't provide any link to download the ebook that i want... And redirect to a simple search engine ! Isn't provided any address by them. Internet
Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Brilliant Download Internet

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California